Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
can she drop her hours anymore?? 🙈😂 wouldn’t be surprised if it was to claim carers allowance rather than as she says to give her more time on YouTube, knock off perfume flogging &eating... etc
That’s probably what’s she’s done she dropped them even more when her MIL came out of the care home... coincidence? If she is claiming carers it would just cover what she earned in Tesco’s anyway maybe that’s why Charlie was happy to go along with the drop in hours.

Reactions: 7

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Aye the mortgage advisor was probably ‘rude’ because they told them how it is! They are a ridiculous pair of twats.
Snowflakes.

Our mortgage advisor was a character but it was just his way, they do need to tell you as it is as buying a house is a huge financial commitment. I would never have called him rude though, just savagely honest. Would recommend him too.

monga

VIP Member
I shall report back with the good news 🤔😴

So another food shop 😱 she works in a supermarket but does not want to go out weekends so is forcing herself to do it Friday 🤔
Two old girls had a barny in Aldi and in janes words it was spectacular 🤯🤯🤯 honest looks like she’s gonna climax talking about the Aldi fight between two women 😳 really weird looks like she’s getting off on it 😨
And yes guys she’s had the jab ! So the good news is out and prob was contacted due to her BMI 🤣
Or because she's a carer of a vulnerable person ( the MIL ) ;)

• Angry

Emperortooco

VIP Member
you can actually see her neck, certainly can,t now. Wouldn’t say he looks much younger more stress free. Just shows what marriage to that Oinker has done to him, aged him by 30 years and a Defeated distant look about him
How young does Charlie look in this and the grunter is still having two lunches

Last edited:

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
What a lot of unhealthy food again in her latest shopping haul from Lidl. I was hoping she would have read on here and taken notice of DocOnCall's concerns regarding her health, but I guess she knows best as always!

How are you getting on lately? Hope you're ok ❤

Yes I think she's got a few health issues. Her behaviour just doesn't add up. It's odd because she overshares certain things but goes all huffy and coy when asked certain questions
I‘m doing okay thanks Chub .... still feel a bit out of breath, palpitations etc and not quite 100% but I’m definitely better than I was ... not sure if the symptoms are long covid or stress anxiety related having some grief counselling at the moment so hopefully things will improve soon Xx

• Heart
She is selling job lots of 14-18 size clothing, not surprising its not as if she will be slimming back into them and is at least a 22 these days.

Though shouldn't she be selling the size 10-12 too?

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hi Lexi how are you doing! Yes time has passed so quickly, but life is wonderful now and we’re looking forward to getting married. I’m shocked and saddened by some of the negativity towards DocOnCall on here, I really thought he would have been made welcome, he’s feeling quite upset I think.
So lovely to hear you're happy and things are so good for you.
I think it's just tattlers being suspicious, so many of the people being discussed have come to their own threads incognito or sent someone to de rail them we're all just suspicious 😉 I'm sure no one meant to make him feel bad, he's more than welcome here.
I'm good thank you, plodding on awaiting the kids going back to school and us all getting some what back to normal.
Do you still keep up with Jane? Did you see the 3 egg bagel snack? 😯

She was supposed to be doing a workout and she started moaning that she felt weak so she needed "something" so she went and had a bowl of cornflakes to perk her up 🤣🤣🤣😳 it's in the vlog 2 workouts and a curry maybe? I hope someone will confirm 😂
Why am I not surprised lol . Now she got the jab they can continue their escapades up on beachy head. Get the binockulars charwee and choklit! Don't forget the grease incase I start swelling from all the excitement like the slob hog that I am Ooh Wee!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I think that's exactly what it is. The pair of them just look grey! 😳
The pair of them look closer to death than I do and I,m fucking stage 4 BC plus I go out for a run every morning , do pilates & yoga , dog walk and beat up the OH now and again if I have the time 🤣🤣🤣 to build up muscle !! ( no I don,t beat him up, only verbally !) however today I am being Waynetta Slob having a day off garden & hot tub time !!

She was laughing away like a jealous lump. She absolutely hates the prospect of him losing weight being fit and running off and leaving her. So she keeps him fattened up and hen pecked so he won't leave.
She,s just nasty & manipulative. I wish he would get off his lard arse, see sense and realise that there is life beyond fat flaps ! But she is like a predator and has honed in on his insecurities and unfortunately Mr I’ll Buy Myself A Valentines Card This Year fell for it hook, line & sinker. For Christ sake when he first met chins all he should have done is to look at her mother and fucking ran for the hills, that would,ve been enough of a warning but no the sap fell for it and was drawn in by the brown recluse herself and now he has morphed into a male version of Chins both in body mass which there is plenty of let’s face it and personality which again there is a complete lack of and what there is isn’t pretty !

Just thought I,d pop on a few well angled beaut’s from Come crap with me !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha