Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss polar

VIP Member
You actually owe @DocOnCall an apology he didn’t mention Helen Livingstone at all I think you’ll find that was a post by @doctordoctor
yes I do. I see it was doctor doctor. Still think the whole thing is hilarious. Getting upset on behalf of a grown man, because someone on a gossip site thinks your posts don’t appear to add up. 😀

Anyway, back to Janeykins. I bet she’ll be well enough to go shopping ASAP for another food haul fir the next gorge fest in the Gammon household.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
And her a ‘buisness’ woman too! She really is thoroughly incompetent. I’d be embarrassed to post that, but she thinks it’s cute, all part of her ‘ditsy (dyed) blonde’ act. Being thick really isn’t attractive Jane.
She’s immature beyond belief 🙄 if it is those gift boxes she’s doing it’ll be the biggest mistake of her life she’ll eat anything she doesn’t sell and balloon to 30st before she knows it

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It's got o be the bee bombs, as us two have got some and she's their up line, and she was watching all about bees on her stories the other day! Perhaps they are trialling them.
What are they ? I've never heard of them

Thequietone100

My MIL has osteoarthritis in her knees and hip, been told weight loss will help her. She also has a hernia and was told the NHS will not opperate until she loses a lot of weight. She hasn't done anything about it, instead she has just slagged off the NHS every chance she gets for not helping her. I'm sure if she asked for help they would point her to a dietician. Slagging off the same NHS who she was clapping for last year, the same NHS who urgently opperated on DH's arm when he broke it in 3 places coming off his bike aged 9, the same NHS who she gets free medication and dental care from. Sorry, tangent but she just winds me up when she rattles on about the NHS....go private if you think its shit then 🤣

My point is that my MIL won't listen to advice about weight loss and just gets bigger and bigger like bean bag and chins. I even offered to buy her a 12 week countdown at slimming world when I used to go, she got so depressed by her weight i offered her an olive branch and she declined it. Same with Jane and the olive branch Mal was offering her...FREE coaching but nope she dicks around instead.

I am by no means perfect with food, we slobbed out with a Mcdonalds last night. Also sneaked in a few more bags of crisps than usual. Today I am going to my mums and we all know how mums like to make sure you are fed 🤣 but I know that tomorrow I will be back on my little track so no love lost.
Jane and bean bag never know when to draw the line.
Bean Bag 😂

• Haha

JDo777

The great entrepreneurial boss babe that is Janeymanychins, is buying ribbon from Hobbycraft to unnecessarily titivate her cat pee orders, I thought she knew about eBay? Ribbon is MUCH cheaper. Also she’s only just started bulk ordering envelopes🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. What a money making icon she is NOT!

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I don't think she would let on if she was shielding remember the flack she got for being signed of with anxiety her subs even turned on her about Charlies insults on the health workers plus the fact she'd be off on full pay while still making trips to the post office and supermarket but can't do a few hours in Tesco ...she may be thick but she could go under a snakes belly with a tall hat on ;)
I know what you mean, but she's so thick skinned it doesn't bother her in the least what anyone says about her. Plus she doesn't seem to remember much that she says as most of it is barefaced lies.

I can’t believe she posted that Vaccination “Trophy” video then

I can’t believe she posted the “Vaccination Trophy” video then proceeded to show a KFC box on the members one 😡
Yea, but it was "ONLY 500 calowees" lol

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I cannot get over the sheer ignorance of the fact she bragged about a vaccine she had because she's dangerously fat and celebrated with a KFC......a KFC 😂 as always her cal-O-ree counting is so misplaced, she could have had an omelette packed with veggies and salad on the side for similar calories yet once again she's eating junk just because she deems it as low calorie. That KFC box is like a two finger salute to the NHS, how can she not read the room?
She celebrated her vaccine with a McDonalds lunch on the way home .. Unbelievable!!

• Angry

monga

VIP Member
So to sum up the members vid ... kfc in a car park cost 40p to park she wants to know if he got change.. done a work out vid called walk with me 🤯 had cold showers could not rinse shampoo out as was to cold .. blames her bad skin on wearing a mask 😷 bean has a sore back not down to his weight it’s because he had a knee operation 🤔
She looks like someone from Life of Brian 🥴

Did she say she’s shielding? Because for someone “shielding” she spends a lot of time in the supermarket and the post office. I think people maybe just presumed she was to be off work but I think she’s just cut her hours to two days. She clearly thinks that nominally saying she works at Tesco will get her a mortgage 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shielding's only advice you don't have to stay home you can work if you wish it's just to let you know you're at high risk from the virus.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
This is true as my mum who genuinely looks after someone has had a letter last week to book in, but I fail to see who Jane would be a carer for 🤷🏻‍♀️ they hardly see his mum and you have to meet a minimum of hours worked in a week? (She could probably do this 🙈😂)
She said on a vid once she was dropping her Saturday's in Tesco because she needed to be there for Charlies mum.

• Wow
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
A girl I work with has a bmi of 45, she never got a letter to shield, she‘s waiting for weight loss surgery so they’re well aware of her bmi. She even called the doctors to ask for the shielding letter and they said you don’t have to shield if you have bmi over 40. It could vary on the area though. Remember chins did a video “When the doctors say you’re still fat” so they’ll be aware she’s hefty 😂. Honestly though if she did get it due to saying she’s a carer that’s disgusting! I’d hedge my bets on it being her bmi
Some people on the covid thread said people were getting shielding letters through for BMI ( only last week ) but none as yet have had the jab because of it , it may vary for different doctors and how many people in the vulnerable groups they've already vaccinated .

I'm surprised she hasn't treated her MIL to her reject clothes that she is trying to sell for mother's day tbh
I think they'd go round the MIL four times she's only about 7st 😂

• Haha