Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought 💭
Anyone who tells them facts or what they don’t wanna hear are just being rude apparently
I’m sure when he heard she works 7 hours a week in Tesco alarm bells rang , doing kids crafting from a stinky spare room ain’t gonna cut it
Exactly! I watched a bit of her live and she was so #TRIGGERED that someone had left a comment saying her lives werent as exciting as her usual content. She was mega wound up by it! Jesus christ Chins, the person didn’t say they wanted to kill your family, infact it was just their opinion. Which they are entitled to have. Classic narcissist can’t accept a little bit of criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! I watched a bit of her live and she was so #TRIGGERED that someone had left a comment saying her lives werent as exciting as her usual content. She was mega wound up by it! Jesus christ Chins, the person didn’t say they wanted to kill your family, infact it was just their opinion. Which they are entitled to have. Classic narcissist can’t accept a little bit of criticism.
Jesus save that person because I'd hate to see what they do for actual excitement 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she clearly thought her FM income and crafty bizniss would be taken into account right away for a mortgage, I notice she hasn't made any income claims or promoted lately with FM either and when it comes to the start of the month and she enrols new recruits it's only ever one or two

Reactions: 11
she clearly thought her FM income and crafty bizniss would be taken into account right away for a mortgage, I notice she hasn't made any income claims or promoted lately with FM either and when it comes to the start of the month and she enrols new recruits it's only ever one or two
Her FM bizniss empire is unravelling and I love it lol. Maybe that makes me a horrible person and sometimes I feel a bit bad. Then I remember how she treats Charlie, her MIL, how she scams people and I feel less bad haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aye the mortgage advisor was probably ‘rude’ because they told them how it is! They are a ridiculous pair of twats.
Snowflakes.

Our mortgage advisor was a character but it was just his way, they do need to tell you as it is as buying a house is a huge financial commitment. I would never have called him rude though, just savagely honest. Would recommend him too.

Reactions: 7
I bet she doesn't do much normally, she nor him dont strike me as the most exciting, social couple! 🥴😂

Reactions: 10
Is the new venture those twig things she makes or is this a big long glittery shite
66DFBA82-4B60-4DDC-B51B-3C754C16A784.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems to me that anybody who passes comment or critique about Dewlaps and Beanbag that they don't like to hear are immediately labelled as rude and/or blocked, even if the comments/advice are totally valid. In my book, that's how you learn and progress - take all criticism as a learning opportunity, not an insult.

Unless they have some huge pot of money stashed away for a LARGE deposit, they can kiss goodbye to a mortgage. If she declares any details about her little biznizz, a mortgage advisor is going to see that as a liability rather than an asset. She can barely be making £20-30 a week on the orders we see going out and given all the money she wastes on pretty bows, raffle tickets, Easter eggs, sweeties, rose petals and packaging, I doubt if it's even that much. Everybody knows that what she's doing is a legalised form of pyramid selling and she's not doing it anywhere near well enough to make it pay. Does she realise that these mortgage advisers look at credit ratings and even look you up on the Internet to see what sort of person you are? And if one mortgage company rejects them they will be blighted for years to come!

They are in need of a serious reality check! Maybe they should apply for one of those TV "hit squads" to come in and sort them out?

Reactions: 11
The mortgage adviser probably just said, I’m sorry you’re not eligible for a mortgage and that would’ve been enough for him to be labelled rude...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The largest omelette weighed 6.466 tonnes (14,225 lb 6 oz) and was made in Santarém, Portugal, on 11 August 2012. It took a team of 55 people 6 hours to make this omelette using 145,000 eggs, all led by a head chef, Pedro Mendes.

Anyone fancy a quick snack? 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can hear her now " that fat witch has ruined you I told you she was no good " ....She used to comment on Janes weight maybe she should've listened to her.

I hope it's your own hot tub and not hired on Tan's recommendation :ROFLMAO:
I passed my comments About the state of Tans inflatabubble hot tub after she had been in it on her thread, won’t knock everyone sick on here however I forgot to add the spiders leg pubes that will be sticking to the sides of said tub. Mines a hard tub a bit like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wouldn’t let snail trail Tan in nor would i hire a hoist to lift fat flaps and soft melt in as they wouldn’t have the bleeping energy to climb up the steps the state they are in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I passed my comments About the state of Tans inflatabubble hot tub after she had been in it on her thread, won’t knock everyone sick on here however I forgot to add the spiders leg pubes that will be sticking to the sides of said tub. Mines a hard tub a bit like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I wouldn’t let snail trail Tan in nor would i hire a hoist to lift fat flaps and soft melt in as they wouldn’t have the bleeping energy to climb up the steps the state they are in 😂😂
You would also have to let most of the water out before it would accommodate both of the Gammons, given how much they would displace...

Reactions: 5
Just watched her come pack with me tit , so the new house is coming very soon but no date yet ??? Why would they have a date from sounds of it mortgage advisor does not want to know and they have not viewed any places ! They do not want a house they have to do up because she is too busy with her bizness , does she not realise that’s what you do with the first property as normally you can’t afford to buy a immaculate home 🏡 then when it’s done up you hopefully can sell at some point if you choose to and get more then what you have payed because the property has been improved, she’s really starting to wind me up just can’t believe how thick she is 😳it’s actually scary 😧 can’t spell or pronounce any of these perfumes and I have baccarat rouge 540 perfume and its clear she has never smelt it does not smell of candy floss 😭
She,s living on Fantasy Island not bleeping Eastbourne as she hasnt got a clue. I,ve never known anyone as naive as well as thick as what she is and I,ve met some weird fuckers over the years in the trade but Jane literally does take the biskit !

She said one of the mortgage advisors was very rude over the phone????? have they even been approved for anything or is she getting carried away just because they're phoning round
I wonder if they have approached Sharon for a mortgage , from cooking with Sharon as she really likes chins ! Amazes me why !

Good job or you'd have been picking bogies out of your hair for a week ;) the two grunters would cause a tsunami 🌊😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.