Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez just had a thought maybe it's those pearl opening things she loved doing .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought oyster openings too as she asked recently if anyone wants to see them :sick: but im leaning towards wax "mewts" which if true is a kick in the teeth for the luxury fragrance company who gift her loads of freebies but then again when did Jane feel bad about chucking anyone under the bus??

someone has guessed sweet shop 😂 bleeping hell it would be a one for me one for you type scenario if she had a sweet shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whatever it is it will be making the most money through minimal effort 🐷

Reactions: 7
Like someone else said, FM can’t be going as well as she makes out it is, or where would she find the time to do her “crafting” FM and this new project? Bloomin’ eck she will be taking on staff soon.... or lol the bean is gonna give up his job?? Hmmm 🤔 I’ve maybe guessed right there!! She’s obsessed with Mrs Hinch and Elle Darby! And their lazy husbands fanny about at home helping the “influencer” lol

Reactions: 9
Whatever it is it will be making the most money through minimal effort 🐷
and copying someone else for sure! a while back a smaller wax company was sending her freebie melts and she raved about them (of course she did.....they were free *eye roll*) then soon after the luxury fragrance company began sending her stuff and she became an "ambassador" urgh that phrase makes me shudder and she went to the owners house to learn how to make them and since then she has had loads of free items sent to her from the company, if she does start making them and selling them then that in my opinion is a low blow. especially since it will last all of a week or two before she's bored and it's never seen or heard of again. Wax isnt as easy as it might seem, it has to be the right amount of wax to oil, the right temp, be left to cure and have all the CLP labels etc can you imagine Jane doing all that correctly?

Reactions: 10
and copying someone else for sure! a while back a smaller wax company was sending her freebie melts and she raved about them (of course she did.....they were free *eye roll*) then soon after the luxury fragrance company began sending her stuff and she became an "ambassador" urgh that phrase makes me shudder and she went to the owners house to learn how to make them and since then she has had loads of free items sent to her from the company, if she does start making them and selling them then that in my opinion is a low blow. especially since it will last all of a week or two before she's bored and it's never seen or heard of again. Wax isnt as easy as it might seem, it has to be the right amount of wax to oil, the right temp, be left to cure and have all the CLP labels etc can you imagine Jane doing all that correctly?
That was the Fragrance guys aka the two synberries Jane's their upline :rolleyes: yes it would be a low blow if she were to rival the luxury fragrance co after all those freebies she received from them ....but hail no conscience Gammons as long as her belly and her purse is full feck everyone else.

Like someone else said, FM can’t be going as well as she makes out it is, or where would she find the time to do her “crafting” FM and this new project? Bloomin’ eck she will be taking on staff soon.... or lol the bean is gonna give up his job?? Hmmm 🤔 I’ve maybe guessed right there!! She’s obsessed with Mrs Hinch and Elle Darby! And their lazy husbands fanny about at home helping the “influencer” lol
How many subs have they compared to Gammons! she's living in a fantasy world 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe chins waiting for her supplier to come through before announcing 😂 we really now it’s being sent via a eBay account from China at cheap as chips prices !
these people are really starting to get on my wick , churning out all this school yard fair crap to the elderly subscribers with no vision 🤮

Maybe chins waiting for her supplier to come through before announcing 😂 we really now it’s being sent via a eBay account from China at cheap as chips prices !
these people are really starting to get on my wick , churning out all this school yard fair crap to the elderly subscribers with no vision 🤮
She's buying those small jute bags £9.99 for 5 how much does she sell them for with the initials on about £5/6 each

Reactions: 8
That was the Fragrance guys aka the two synberries Jane's their upline :rolleyes: yes it would be a low blow if she were to rival the luxury fragrance co after all those freebies she received from them ....but hail no conscience Gammons as long as her belly and her purse is full feck everyone else.
well that's three then as it was wax melody she originally had the freebies and discount code for, i've just looked, shame on her if it is wax the greedy mare

The Internet really doesn't need another sweets delivered to your door type biznis my timeline is full of the twats🤦‍♀️ not that anyone would get their full kilo with her filling the boxes.

• Haha
The Internet really doesn't need another sweets delivered to your door type biznis my timeline is full of the twats🤦‍♀️ not that anyone would get their full kilo with her filling the boxes.
Jane would eat herself out of business within a week.

• Haha
I am making a prediction that she is going to be bringing out a range of mainly plus size sweatshirts with slogans on like ‘be kind’ and ‘we’ve got this’ ... yawn!

• Haha
She believed she could so she did ! Oh Deeah. The bleeping list for slogan Bon marche style t shirt stained nighties would be endless , there’s 2 for starters printed in that goddam cheap looking silver style font that she is using on her bottles !

She's buying those small jute bags £9.99 for 5 how much does she sell them for with the initials on about £5/6 each
She’s a robber pure and simple. Not even good value, they look shite. The letters look as though they have been burned on and the ribbon is just a complete and utter waste of time, she’s like a modern day Dick Turpin !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She believed she could so she did ! Oh Deeah. The bleeping list for slogan Bon marche style t shirt stained nighties would be endless , there’s 2 for starters printed in that goddam cheap looking silver style font that she is using on her bottles !

She’s a robber pure and simple. Not even good value, they look shite. The letters look as though they have been burned on and the ribbon is just a complete and utter waste of time, she’s like a modern day Dick Turpin !
She's the Highway Rat 😂 🥨🥯🧀🥩🍳🥞🌮🥙🥪🍟🍔🌭🍖🍕🍖🍗🍰🎂🥮🧁🍥🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪🍨🍧

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.