Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gonna go and guess on her page! But my guess is soaps!! She’s mentioned them before... oooh how exciting (not!) or wax melts to rip of her friend that gifts her all the time 🤨
It could be .I remember she bought the moulds then never mentioned them again after her first attempt.

Reactions: 8
I think it's going to be more MLM shite, like the juices or vitamins it won't be the Cambridge diet as she'd actually need to lose weight to sell it seriously.
Never in a million years and then some would she stick to that strict diet! She's bigging it up, this new venture and it will be as lame as a 3 legged donkey and last as long as one of her workouts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she's taken an online nutrition course like Tan and she's offering diet plans "How to gain a stone in 3 easy steps" includes the infamous 3 egg bagel, just as a small snack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she's taken an online nutrition course like Tan and she's offering diet plans "How to gain a stone in 3 easy steps" includes the infamous 3 egg bagel, just as a small snack.
A free three egg bagel with each new sign up

I think it is something with resin that she has been practicing with.
She might be doing those resin pendants where you can create a memory one. Lady I used to work with did them..6 years ago....she would put really tiny charms in them.

She might be doing those resin pendants where you can create a memory one. Lady I used to work with did them..6 years ago....she would put really tiny charms in them.
I'm sure she mentioned playing with resin briefly plus I've had a nosey on her ebay to see who she has been buying from and what they sell etc. gotta keep busy when your dentist appointment is late right, not that I mind the dentist reception area makes me feel sick just with the smell so I needed a distraction anyway. although this dentist is much better than my old one, I moved house and it took a while to find one near my new home.

Reactions: 5

How original, I get asked to join a resin crafts group nearly every flaming day.

Reactions: 6
I bet she really regrets posting about that 3 egg bagel, its come back to bite her on the bum, the hips, the stomach and the chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whatever this new thing is she’s bringing out it’s gonna be a big load of crap just like all the other tacky tit ! Maybe it’s a face mask with a food hole she can still stuff her face while on the post office run 🏃‍♀️ bags with stickers, mugs with stickers, hand sanitiser bottles with stickers 🥺 everything with them tacky stickers on which look like they would just peel of on a warm day 🥴

• Haha
Maybe it is resin pendants etc Tilly Cutler made some last year that might be where she got the idea from .

Reactions: 5
Fm sample in resin 🤔? You,ll never be able to use it how fortunate but will be immortalised in pissy coloured resin that you helped Jane to be a successful buisness woman ! ( can’t remember how she spells business)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.