Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She totally got the vaccine as a carer for her MIL and she will also claim the carer's allowance for her too because Charlie earns too much. She earns very little, likely less than the £128 threshold and has enough free hours in the day to care for her (not that she actually does). She will never admit to it, in England, carers are eligible now. The IG stories showing the card, followed by the paracetamol and now the absence means there will be a vlog going up about how hard it's been after the vaccine. Well, that's my theory anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She totally got the vaccine as a carer for her MIL and she will also claim the carer's allowance for her too because Charlie earns too much. She earns very little, likely less than the £128 threshold and has enough free hours in the day to care for her (not that she actually does). She will never admit to it, in England, carers are eligible now. The IG stories showing the card, followed by the paracetamol and now the absence means there will be a vlog going up about how hard it's been after the vaccine. Well, that's my theory anyway.
She said on her grid vlog to follow ? can't wait to see it . Going by her stories from last week she was hinting she was ill so must be blaming the vaccine.

Reactions: 6
I can see why people are irritated by her getting a vaccine, it's like when she seemed to breeze into her surgery to have her smear and I'd been grappling with the surgery for ages trying to book mine! Then started lecturing people on getting a smear. She'll do the same with the jab... she's taken the piss all through the pandemic, even managed a holiday and time off work then gets vaccinated before others. Not her fault directly I know on both counts, but she just acts like a complete selfish, childish twit then just seems to go through life getting her own way. Smug porky oaf.

Reactions: 16
I'm actually fuming about her getting the vaccine. I work in a school, even at reduced capacity at the moment we have 9 active cases of covid which has closed 5 bubbles down. I'm seriously contemplating a full hazmat suit on Monday when all the little darlings are due back!

Reactions: 11
I can see why people are irritated by her getting a vaccine, it's like when she seemed to breeze into her surgery to have her smear and I'd been grappling with the surgery for ages trying to book mine! Then started lecturing people on getting a smear. She'll do the same with the jab... she's taken the piss all through the pandemic, even managed a holiday and time off work then gets vaccinated before others. Not her fault directly I know on both counts, but she just acts like a complete selfish, childish twit then just seems to go through life getting her own way. Smug porky oaf.
Not forgetting her dental appointment ...there has to be more to her to be getting these things ahead of everyone else ?

Reactions: 11
Maybe she's diabetes or up the duff with the cravings :ROFLMAO:
She can’t be pregnant or she wouldn’t have got her vaccine. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has diabetes. If I was offered a vaccine because my BMI marked me as dangerously at risk I’d be very concerned. It’s a shame that she doesn’t even just try to lose a little bit for the sake of her health.

Reactions: 12
She can’t be pregnant or she wouldn’t have got her vaccine. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has diabetes. If I was offered a vaccine because my BMI marked me as dangerously at risk I’d be very concerned. It’s a shame that she doesn’t even just try to lose a little bit for the sake of her health.
High risk pregnant woman are being offered it ,she's not interested in doing anything to improve her health or she'd be a slim Jim by now.

Reactions: 8
High risk pregnant woman are being offered it ,she's not interested in doing anything to improve her health or she'd be a slim Jim by now.
It’s just so weird when she’s so young - she must feel pretty awful physically. I have a few friends who are fat but healthy and I think it’s worrying how much she’s put on so quickly. I don’t agree with slimming world as a concept but I did much prefer her videos when she was on it.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s clear how much her health is suffering even walking to the kitchen/ talking is leaving her breathless, Charlie looks depressed he was always playing football or out cycling now he’s laying about eating and boozing the long commute was a mistake on the health front for him but he has to keep his princess in the style she’s accustomed🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s so fun we can’t contain ourselves View attachment 467442View attachment 467443
That’s just hilarious, so much so I,ve had to wring my last pair of Lady Tena briefs out as they were saturated, couldn’t contain myself.......what a bore !

She
Doesn,t have the brain capacity to be concerned about her increasing BMI all that bothers the Eastbourne glutton is where the next meal is coming from and what it is!

I think it’s clear how much her health is suffering even walking to the kitchen/ talking is leaving her breathless, Charlie looks depressed he was always playing football or out cycling now he’s laying about eating and boozing the long commute was a mistake on the health front for him but he has to keep his princess in the style she’s accustomed🙄
Makes me breathless as she is a vision to behold ! Pretty much expanding by the week I would say but following Recent events 🤣🤣 any millimetre of sympathy that I had for her has well and truly vanished. Fact is you are what you eat and she resembles 3 eggs and a bagel, bulging, greasy and ready to explode !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to put something, possibly funny, but most like bitchy . Honestly she tires me with her dull as dishwater self and non-existent weight loss ...

How sad, how embarrassing
Screenshot_20210305-004622_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just reading the Emma Drew thread (a few of you here are familiar with it) she's had WLS and has barely lost a lb. If Chins was ever to consider it it would be a complete waste of time because she'd be exactly the same. She would just carry on eating and cheating the diet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.