Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was creaking a lot lol
yes I was willing it to snap and for her to go belly up but not this week, give it time, give it time πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

Is FM perfume so awful that it takes all these β€˜incentives’ to persuade people to buy it? πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
No it,s Jane’s selling technique or should I say lack of ability to sell that is the problem. 1. She can’t pronounce what the fakes are ”mistaken” for 2. She is making it look more Poundland than it is with her tat infested gimmicks, adding the positivity cards, out of date sticky sweets that her and Charlie don’t like from the pick n mix and what makes me howl the most the Love actually flower petals ! 3. She just reeks of desperation instead of fragrance !..............I,ve never tried FM but know a couple of people that have and they have said that it,s ok for what it is so I reckon if anything the chins probably doesn,t help it one bit !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is FM perfume so awful that it takes all these β€˜incentives’ to persuade people to buy it? 😱
yes I was willing it to snap and for her to go belly up but not this week, give it time, give it time πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

No it,s Jane’s selling technique or should I say lack of ability to sell that is the problem. 1. She can’t pronounce what the fakes are ”mistaken” for 2. She is making it look more Poundland than it is with her tat infested gimmicks, adding the positivity cards, out of date sticky sweets that her and Charlie don’t like from the pick n mix and what makes me howl the most the Love actually flower petals ! 3. She just reeks of desperation instead of fragrance !..............I,ve never tried FM but know a couple of people that have and they have said that it,s ok for what it is so I reckon if anything the chins probably doesn,t help it one bit !
Personally I dislike any β€˜mistaken for’ perfume, to me it smells nothing like the genuine one.

Reactions: 8
Is FM perfume so awful that it takes all these β€˜incentives’ to persuade people to buy it? πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
I don't like the stuff, I had samples and all I could smell was the alcohol at first then the scent came through and was ok, pretty good copy but soon disappeard like a fart in the wind πŸ˜‰
But I'm a perfume snob, I like high end fragrance, my all time fave is channel allure and it's about Β£70 a bottle but lasts ages and two sprays lingers all day, saying that I like the lower end stuff too, sjp lovely is my day to day go to. FM was just not for me, I'm sure better copies exist cheaper but im just not a copy perfume kinda gal, I also think jane has tarnished it for me #perfumesnob

Reactions: 11
I
I don't like the stuff, I had samples and all I could smell was the alcohol at first then the scent came through and was ok, pretty good copy but soon disappeard like a fart in the wind πŸ˜‰
But I'm a perfume snob, I like high end fragrance, my all time fave is channel allure and it's about Β£70 a bottle but lasts ages and two sprays lingers all day, saying that I like the lower end stuff too, sjp lovely is my day to day go to. FM was just not for me, I'm sure better copies exist cheaper but im just not a copy perfume kinda gal, I also think jane has tarnished it for me #perfumesnob
I,m the same which is why I,ve not tried FM I believe you get what you pay for in the world of fragrance. Funny you mentioned SJP lovely, always reminds me of my mum as I bought her some to wean her off anais anais and it did the trick. Gorgeous subtle fragrance brings back lots of memories of wonderful times together πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I

I,m the same which is why I,ve not tried FM I believe you get what you pay for in the world of fragrance. Funny you mentioned SJP lovely, always reminds me of my mum as I bought her some to wean her off anais anais and it did the trick. Gorgeous subtle fragrance brings back lots of memories of wonderful times together πŸ‘
I love how fragrance does that 😍 georgio Beverly hills makes me want to vom as it brings back memories of my friend holding back my hair over a toilet in gran canaria years ago as I puked back all the sangria I'd downed 🀒 to this day a waft of that makes me heave. Had to ask her not to wear it for the rest of the holiday 🀣

• Haha
Exactly. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to go the cheaper route and if it works for them and they enjoy it great. But I'm Dior and Jane is Dior knockoff perfume
Screenshot_20210305-175420_YouTube.jpg

Tom Ford Orchard iznit. Because it's got black in the title i get muddled up with it HeeHAw ...wardrobe freshhhnar. Dem eggs you never know what's in them HeeHaw

Screenshot_20210305-185534_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to go the cheaper route and if it works for them and they enjoy it great. But I'm Dior and Jane is Dior knockoff perfume
View attachment 469648

Tom Ford Orchard iznit. Because it's got black in the title i get muddled up with it HeeHAw ...wardrobe freshhhnar. Dem eggs you never know what's in them HeeHaw

View attachment 469686
That bottom pic πŸ˜‚
I skimmed through the live, she said Charlie would put pizzas in the oven when he came in, so she’s sat on her arse talking crap on YouTube and he comes in after a 12 hour day and has to sort tea, he’s one gobshite!
Whereβ€˜s the bloody vaccine vlog guyyyys

• Wow
  • Haha
That bottom pic πŸ˜‚
I skimmed through the live, she said Charlie would put pizzas in the oven when he came in, so she’s sat on her arse talking crap on YouTube and he comes in after a 12 hour day and has to sort tea, he’s one gobshite!
Whereβ€˜s the bloody vaccine vlog guyyyys
She's a lazy lump 🀬

Reactions: 7
I’m the same, I have an expensive taste in perfume, as I’m sure DocOnCall will confirm! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so excited over pink copier paper? πŸ™„ I'd not give a tit what kinda paper my invoice is printed on! πŸ˜‚ And yes, I did think she'd ordered some chocolate with how excited she was! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why is she so excited over pink copier paper? πŸ™„ I'd not give a tit what kinda paper my invoice is printed on! πŸ˜‚ And yes, I did think she'd ordered some chocolate with how excited she was! πŸ˜‚
All of my invoices for my business go on high quality thick paper because that is what looks professional not pink cheap paper like a 10.year old would make up ffs.

• Haha
imagine being that thrilled with pink copier paper and confessing you wasted money on it because you really wanted it......whilst sat there in your dressing gown over your clothes because you're too bastard tight to turn on the heating πŸ˜‚
PS - the way she pronounces some words really bugs me.....mike-a-wave & rey-cyc-able #dipshit

it's making me laugh how each time she gets off the chair it raises up at least a foot and almost groans with relief πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
What kinda margin is there on FM items? I can’t imagine she makes very much from it, her order volumes seem pretty small. And once you take off the cost of her copier paper, petrol and the hours she freezes her nips off hunched over the desk in the walk-in fridge it must be hardly nothing. But then I bet she doesn’t actually factor in the cost of her time for exactly that reason πŸ˜‚ Biznisss woman of the year

• Haha
I’ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but I’m still here πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I’ve not re subscribed (in my mind that’s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but I’m now having to use the search to watch her πŸ˜²πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ₯΄ why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Because I’ve realised whatever shite I’m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic πŸ€— so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘ keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but I’m still here πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I’ve not re subscribed (in my mind that’s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but I’m now having to use the search to watch her πŸ˜²πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ₯΄ why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Because I’ve realised whatever shite I’m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic πŸ€— so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘ keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I haven't subscribed to her on YT since she was doing SW and constantly bringing daft boy down if he lost more weight than her that's when I began to see her true colours ,I sub on Insta because I know it get's on her tits when we make a laugh of her stories on here

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.