Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
If it was weight related she'd have got a shielding letter and would know why she was called.Charlie never seems to be called for anything and he's as bad a her he's got a whole other person up his jumper .It has to be because she's down as the MIL carer they were looking into carers allowance at one stage she asked advice on it.
she would love a shielding letter as she'd get out of going to work......that's if she's even still at Tesco ;)

Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
I can see why people are irritated by her getting a vaccine, it's like when she seemed to breeze into her surgery to have her smear and I'd been grappling with the surgery for ages trying to book mine! Then started lecturing people on getting a smear. She'll do the same with the jab... she's taken the piss all through the pandemic, even managed a holiday and time off work then gets vaccinated before others. Not her fault directly I know on both counts, but she just acts like a complete selfish, childish twat then just seems to go through life getting her own way. Smug porky oaf.
Not forgetting her dental appointment ...there has to be more to her to be getting these things ahead of everyone else ?

Rosieposey

VIP Member
The pair of them look closer to death than I do and I,m fucking stage 4 BC plus I go out for a run every morning , do pilates & yoga , dog walk and beat up the OH now and again if I have the time 🤣🤣🤣 to build up muscle !! ( no I don,t beat him up, only verbally !) however today I am being Waynetta Slob having a day off garden & hot tub time !!

She,s just nasty & manipulative. I wish he would get off his lard arse, see sense and realise that there is life beyond fat flaps ! But she is like a predator and has honed in on his insecurities and unfortunately Mr I’ll Buy Myself A Valentines Card This Year fell for it hook, line & sinker. For Christ sake when he first met chins all he should have done is to look at her mother and fucking ran for the hills, that would,ve been enough of a warning but no the sap fell for it and was drawn in by the brown recluse herself and now he has morphed into a male version of Chins both in body mass which there is plenty of let’s face it and personality which again there is a complete lack of and what there is isn’t pretty !

Just thought I,d pop on a few well angled beaut’s from Come crap with me !
Come crap with me 😂😂😂😂 well we've farted with her weight aswell crap with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why is she so excited over pink copier paper? 🙄 I'd not give a shit what kinda paper my invoice is printed on! 😂 And yes, I did think she'd ordered some chocolate with how excited she was! 😂
All of my invoices for my business go on high quality thick paper because that is what looks professional not pink cheap paper like a 10.year old would make up ffs.

• Haha

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
I'm gobsmacked at morbidly obese getting a vaccine and now also wondering just how heavy she's gotten. Are we guessing at 17 18 stone. Everything is at an angle

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
What kinda margin is there on FM items? I can’t imagine she makes very much from it, her order volumes seem pretty small. And once you take off the cost of her copier paper, petrol and the hours she freezes her nips off hunched over the desk in the walk-in fridge it must be hardly nothing. But then I bet she doesn’t actually factor in the cost of her time for exactly that reason 😂 Biznisss woman of the year
My friend did Body Shop from home for around 7 months and confessed recently to only making around £50 a month. She can't remember how much but she said she pumped a lot back into the business and used her own money for a lot of stuff. She also said that if she ever wanted to do a 20% sale then it would be her losing out as the 20% would come off her commision if that makes sense. I asked her if she made money off others below her and if people made money off her....to which she said yes but then said its not a pyramid scheme at all 😆🤪🤪

• Haha

DocOnCall

It seems to me that anybody who passes comment or critique about Dewlaps and Beanbag that they don't like to hear are immediately labelled as rude and/or blocked, even if the comments/advice are totally valid. In my book, that's how you learn and progress - take all criticism as a learning opportunity, not an insult.

Unless they have some huge pot of money stashed away for a LARGE deposit, they can kiss goodbye to a mortgage. If she declares any details about her little biznizz, a mortgage advisor is going to see that as a liability rather than an asset. She can barely be making £20-30 a week on the orders we see going out and given all the money she wastes on pretty bows, raffle tickets, Easter eggs, sweeties, rose petals and packaging, I doubt if it's even that much. Everybody knows that what she's doing is a legalised form of pyramid selling and she's not doing it anywhere near well enough to make it pay. Does she realise that these mortgage advisers look at credit ratings and even look you up on the Internet to see what sort of person you are? And if one mortgage company rejects them they will be blighted for years to come!

They are in need of a serious reality check! Maybe they should apply for one of those TV "hit squads" to come in and sort them out?

Emperortooco

VIP Member
There,s fat lad cycling away watching tele just took a pic, it,s on the home fitness code page, fucking coming up all the time on my feed now. What has made me laugh is that there are now 6 comments on there but they have hidden the 4 where they have said that the bike fell to bits when they got it or the rider “bean” looks too big for the bike, talk about dodgy marketing, suppose it goes with the merchandise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She used to do cleaning vlogs? 😱 Our house isn't a palace by any means and keeping it really clean and tidy all the time is bloody hard with 2 dogs, one being a big hairy German Shepherd 🥴😂 but we do our best and clean bits at a time - I've just cleaned the toilet, sink and bath, and I'll do the floor later. I got up and swplept downstairs, and that's that for now, I'll do bits later in the day and that's fine, but knowing you're renting, you should keep on top of things as they can call anytime to inspect. 🥴

Has she always worked part time in Tesco or is this a recent thing? And seeing as I've not followed them for long, how different were they)things a few years ago?

Also, I can't believe the size of Charlie - he must be so uncomfortable as he looks all belly! 😱
They should still be on her channel. Biggest laugh was she looked up to Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 clearly was only doing the cleaning vlogs to try and get her views up! She's worked in Tesco since she was a young girl and dropped out of college. I think she's done the same hours and never had a full time job 🥴

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Thread : Jane Gammons Dupe for ...#bizniss woman #wife #kind person ..the worlds biggest dupe DOPE..

To fcken right 😂
C4AFA3B7-2B93-4059-BE32-60E0070CB8B6.jpeg
BF3AA068-9AE7-4FC6-AA1E-0CDC2A278DAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She's had her jab but yet my mil is 62 and riddled with health issues but yet is still waiting for her letter for hers.

How has chins got hers early?

Jane will never have be self employed with a successful business. She is delusional. and if she wanted to be in the best position to get a mortgage she would off upped her Tesco hours to full time until they got one.
Exactly, she is delluded. She has less chance of a mortgage now than she did a few years ago when she did more hours it's.not as though her job is in jeopardy online supermarket orders are busier than ever. Plus her you tube earnings have reduced. FM isn't paying that much she could only afford a duff car and still can't afford heating during the coldest winter in years.

Unless they are getting an inheritance to pay for most of the house and going for a small mortgage of say £50k then she might have a small chance

Disneylover

VIP Member
imagine being (originally) known for your weight loss content, have been a guest speaker at slimcon, been given freebies from companies pushing the weight loss narrative like muscle food, jd seasonings, skinny sauces etc and yet be bragging you've had your jab BECAUSE YOU'RE CLINICALLY OBESE all these years down the line. She is a joke! as if she only thinks she knows why she got it, as if she wouldn't ask if she wasn't sure! The joke is on you Mrs "3 eggs on a bagel" Gammons now go get your hefty hubby weighed too as im sure with the gut he's sporting these days he's in need of the jab too
This is all spot on 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Howling at hefty hubby though 😂

I love that we will never let the 3 egg bagel go🤣
God she’ll never live that one down will she, tattlers forgot nothing 😂

• Haha