Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
You didn’t see a ‘BIZAR fight’ Jane, it’s ‘BIZARRE’ if your going to be Eastbourne’s answer to Sir Alan, spend your time learning grammar and spelling instead of eating and watching netflix! In that way, you aren’t going to look so dim.

Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
I don't get how they can eat like they do, two main meals in a day and the sheer amount of snacks they buy, remember when they were eating burgers as snacks because they were syn free? and the legend that is the 3 egg bagel! I like food, I enjoy a variety of different foods but if I have a full meal at lunch like on a sunday or when we could eat out then i'd only manage something light at teatime or sometimes nothing if we'd had a big roast, I don't like that feeling of being too full but I suppose with Jane having such a sedentary lifestyle it wouldn't bother her to feel lethargic and need to snooze it off all afternoon. How can she be hungry enough to polish off another full meal just a few hours later and with a huge snack in between too?
Their shopping makes me feel bloated and tired just looking at it!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus, what have I just seen. The bike looks like it’s meant for people with limited mobility. The back rest😀
FfS, the absolute state of them. That bike is going to collapse under both their fat arses.

The gammons new gadget is an excercise bike. Getting in training for my 600 pound life!
Does it come with a tool to extract the seat from their arses 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Tesco has been very good with CEV and CV staff, this is from their website, this is just the latest advice but it was the same all last year. She has been at home on her arse far more than working in the last year, you'd think she'd be honest and say this. She's never had it so good, getting paid to sit at home and eat!!
View attachment 471391
Daft boy is even having to cook dinner most of the time while she's sat watching Netflix ,she lied then by saying she was at work doing the turkeys she obviously knows people would find this a joke as she doesn't even have a public facing role her hours are unsociable .

lexiloo

VIP Member
I thought oyster openings too as she asked recently if anyone wants to see them :sick: but im leaning towards wax "mewts" which if true is a kick in the teeth for the luxury fragrance company who gift her loads of freebies but then again when did Jane feel bad about chucking anyone under the bus??

someone has guessed sweet shop 😂 fucking hell it would be a one for me one for you type scenario if she had a sweet shop!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I

I,m the same which is why I,ve not tried FM I believe you get what you pay for in the world of fragrance. Funny you mentioned SJP lovely, always reminds me of my mum as I bought her some to wean her off anais anais and it did the trick. Gorgeous subtle fragrance brings back lots of memories of wonderful times together 👍
I love how fragrance does that 😍 georgio Beverly hills makes me want to vom as it brings back memories of my friend holding back my hair over a toilet in gran canaria years ago as I puked back all the sangria I'd downed 🤢 to this day a waft of that makes me heave. Had to ask her not to wear it for the rest of the holiday 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Exactly. If we go out for lunch, I can’t eat another meal! I have crackers and cheese eg later in the evening! I couldn’t possibly eat the amount of food those two gorge on! It really is obscene and it makes me feel sick looking at the huge amount the pile on their plates. Off topic, but how’s Helen channel doing? Can’t remember the name of it...this quirky life??
it's called its a quaint life, it has no content on there, she deleted all the livingstone vlogs and then just changed the name, I was wondering if she was going to start vlogging under the new name but nothing so far, Jane seems to get irritated when people ask how Helen is and say how much they miss her, you can tell her replies are through gritted teeth ;)

monga

VIP Member
thank you, so people are paying £2.50 for the mystery contents of a plastic egg which will be opened live on youtube yet she's already said it's an FM sample? and you can bet the "extra item" will be a bloody maoam chew! fucking hell samples from simple
5 people have them in their basket ...Amy...Amy...Amy...Amy...Amy 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I would have thought so. I remember joining fat club a while back (ww) and once they had entered my details they had to destroy the form I filled out with my personal details on. If she's waving customers addresses around and snooping on them, that's well out of order
It’s especially irritating to me Because she is so secretive about her nephews first name yet can sit and let her husband look at strangers/customers addresses. Okay it’s not like Charlie is going to do anything with that information but it’s just the principle.

lexiloo

VIP Member
aaah this got her a shoutout from her Heroin Naaaarrrrdia #aproudmomentforjane
yeah and Naaaaarrrrrdia and her hubby were clearly taking the piss as they were cracking up laughing at the name Gammons.......stupid and stupider there didn't even realise and just got wet gussets over a shout out 😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
JG's weight gain to be eligible to shield reminds me of this

View attachment 471513
Actual footage of Jane placing her FM orders in her vagina dress

She will need her incase i shit meself emergency knickers in that case then.

Well that’s prob what my members video is gonna be tonight a poxy kfc rice box and her and bean munching it on the edge of a cliff 🙄
Are they off dogging again?

• Haha