Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I put her into the BMI calculater at 16st 7lb and moderately active and it said her BMI was 42.5 but she's not doing anything to improve her health didn't she go for a burger and chips after it ? you'd think if the doc has deemed her unhealthy enough for the jab she'd start looking after herself she seems to think it's a joke.

Reactions: 11

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
They should still be on her channel. Biggest laugh was she looked up to Mrs Hinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴 clearly was only doing the cleaning vlogs to try and get her views up! She's worked in Tesco since she was a young girl and dropped out of college. I think she's done the same hours and never had a full time job 🥴
Oh god, I need to find those! 😂😂 Do you think maybe the minimum hours are because she's claiming something? As otherwise there's no reason why she couldn't get full time hours, surely? 🤔

Idk ! maybe carers for Charlies mum ? but I'm convinced she's left Tesco she never talks about it at all ,where as before she never stopped complaining.
Plus for someone that claims to get up at 4am for her shift she’s been online until midnight some nights she used to be in bed by asleep by 10 as negative comments got left from that time on until morning

Just watched the rest whilst ranting at the screen, wtf is a booff 😂😂😂, BMI of over 40 and that is why she's not at Tesco, she's shielding on full pay, that lasts til 31st March, I'm calling it she'll be back to work on 1st April

• Angry
  • Wow

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I imagine the letting agent was very glad of his PPE when he set foot on the threshold, bet he only wished for smelling salts 💀

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just goes to show that as usual, Tattle has been on the mark in spotting what a filthy pair they are. Mr & Mrs Twitt in every sense!! I wonder if they are buying yet? If they are moving to another rented place that makes no sense at all to me when they are trying trying get a mortgage. I bet they can't afford to live there seeing as they don't even turn the bloody heating on!

For someone to come in and comment on the state of your house 😳😳😳😳😳 my god it must stink and be absolutely FILTHY in there! These estate agents are used of seeing all sorts of living conditions!

Disneylover

VIP Member
The launch is this week ...can't wait (to see the crap she's made ) 😐
I’m thinking it’s not bath bombs because she’s put it on the poll on her story. Ooh the suspense 😂

Sausages, chips and beans for tea tonight, but presumably baked beans rather than the healthy green variety! AND 10 lamb kebabs in the frying pan, that are allegedly going in the fridge!

But are they?????
They’ll be down her fat gizzard by now 🤣🤣

she looks like she belongs on mount rushmore with that huge face 😂 it's actually scary
Cryin 🤣🤣

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Oh I see.... I wonder why? I mean, he works but he's not an investment banker, so I doubt they are able to live comfortably off his wage alone, not in the log term, anyway. Maybe Jane sends more than dupes in the post? 😉 😂
Because she's a biznesssssss boss babe guyzzzz and earns squillions dispatching cat piddle in jiffy bags from her ice cold box room whilst he supports her independent lady goals by working himself to death all over the south of England. Best husband everrrrrrrrrrrr and well, let's face it, he hit the jackpot too!

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
I don't know about everyone else but I don't eat dinner at lunchtime, I think she needs to review her three meals a day, including a bacon sandwich for breakfast. The Lidl haul was full of salami, full of fat and it might be 16 calories a slice I doubt anyone eats once slice of it.
The amount of highly processed meat they eat is downright dangerous. Processed meat is linked to bowel cancer.- not to mention high blood pressure, stroke, and a whole host of other health conditions.
Tan was the same. She used to eat whole packs of ham and chicken as a snack.

monga

VIP Member
Just watched the rest whilst ranting at the screen, wtf is a booff 😂😂😂, BMI of over 40 and that is why she's not at Tesco, she's shielding on full pay, that lasts til 31st March, I'm calling it she'll be back to work on 1st April
Never thought of that it must be the reason she's off work ...shielding . Do you get full pay or SSP either way that explains why she's not been complaining about Tesco she laid up because she's too fat to work 🐷 :rolleyes:

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I’ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but I’m still here 🤦‍♀️ I’ve not re subscribed (in my mind that’s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but I’m now having to use the search to watch her 😲😏🤔🥴 why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Because I’ve realised whatever shite I’m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic 🤗 so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower 🌟🌟🌟🌟👍 keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU 👍👍👍
I haven't subscribed to her on YT since she was doing SW and constantly bringing daft boy down if he lost more weight than her that's when I began to see her true colours ,I sub on Insta because I know it get's on her tits when we make a laugh of her stories on here

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
Wow right where do I start .... getting a visit from estate agent and the flat is a mess she has not been cleaning recently because it’s not a priority 🥴
Bathroom is full of mould and shower screen is filthy and last time they came to check flat they made a comment about the state of bedding 🤮
She’s feels feels low because they poor women got killed it’s really affecting her !
They are hopefully moving soon and they are over the flat now, and Charlie looks dreadful in this vlog I have to say 😷
Oh my god, I've not watched her for ages, how much weight has Charlie bean put on! He looks like Tim Allen in The Santa Clause!

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I can’t believe she posted that Vaccination “Trophy” video then
I’ve not watched yet but I told ya 😂 and it’s the first second in 😂😂
I can’t believe she posted the “Vaccination Trophy” video then proceeded to show a KFC box on the members one 😡

• Haha
  • Angry