Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I work with has a bmi of 45, she never got a letter to shield, she‘s waiting for weight loss surgery so they’re well aware of her bmi. She even called the doctors to ask for the shielding letter and they said you don’t have to shield if you have bmi over 40. It could vary on the area though. Remember chins did a video “When the doctors say you’re still fat” so they’ll be aware she’s hefty 😂. Honestly though if she did get it due to saying she’s a carer that’s disgusting! I’d hedge my bets on it being her bmi
Some people on the covid thread said people were getting shielding letters through for BMI ( only last week ) but none as yet have had the jab because of it , it may vary for different doctors and how many people in the vulnerable groups they've already vaccinated .

I'm surprised she hasn't treated her MIL to her reject clothes that she is trying to sell for mother's day tbh
I think they'd go round the MIL four times she's only about 7st 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not actually sure I buy the bmi theory on the jab. Given how shockingly obese this country is, I know a few people who would definitely be in the morbid obese range and haven't been called. I'm just not convinced.
I'm also not judging it to be honest when it comes to vaccines. I'm sure if you worked on these covid wards you'd much rather these vaccines be given to an obese person than the consequences of covid taking a turn for the very worst. Ten minute vaccine versus round the clock care in ICU is a no brainer to me.

Reactions: 9
I'm not actually sure I buy the bmi theory on the jab. Given how shockingly obese this country is, I know a few people who would definitely be in the morbid obese range and haven't been called. I'm just not convinced.
I'm also not judging it to be honest when it comes to vaccines. I'm sure if you worked on these covid wards you'd much rather these vaccines be given to an obese person than the consequences of covid taking a turn for the very worst. Ten minute vaccine versus round the clock care in ICU is a no brainer to me.
Most people in that range would have underlying conditions because of their obesity ,but the grunter has none of these which makes me think she wouldn't be offered just because of weight ?

Some people on the covid thread said people were getting shielding letters through for BMI ( only last week ) but none as yet have had the jab because of it , it may vary for different doctors and how many people in the vulnerable groups they've already vaccinated .

I think they'd go round the MIL four times she's only about 7st 😂
I think it must differ by area/trust which seems mad, you’d think it would be the same rules for the whole country, I know people with asthma who have had the vaccine, then others who have been told they’re not getting it as they haven’t been hospitalised with it, they’ll just get it with the age 16+ group.
Yes Charlie‘s Mum is about a quarter of the size of Jane 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Most people in that range would have underlying conditions because of their obesity ,but the grunter has none of these which makes me think she wouldn't be offered just because of weight ?
Definitely a possibility but I just find it a bit odd. Unless perhaps they're well ahead in her area and are tackling those with higher bmi. It's hard to call it now they're opening the eligibility up more. There seems to be a lot of vaccine envy, I know I feel it a little bit now being in the 30-39 group 🤣

• Haha
Definitely a possibility but I just find it a bit odd. Unless perhaps they're well ahead in her area and are tackling those with higher bmi. It's hard to call it now they're opening the eligibility up more. There seems to be a lot of vaccine envy, I know I feel it a little bit now being in the 30-39 group 🤣
I find it odd too. I think she's under the doctor for other things she's not told the world about. I remember her saying how the doctor always used to comment on her weight

Reactions: 8
I find it odd too. I think she's under the doctor for other things she's not told the world about. I remember her saying how the doctor always used to comment on her weight
Yes I remember that vlog that often pops up on my suggestions titled when the doctor tells you you're still fat, or something along those lines. To be fair at the time she was well on with sw and much slimmer than now. Let's not forget sw doesn't work for her 😄

Yes I remember that vlog that often pops up on my suggestions titled when the doctor tells you you're still fat, or something along those lines. To be fair at the time she was well on with sw and much slimmer than now. Let's not forget sw doesn't work for her 😄
She is deluded, SW is the only thing that works for her, as long as she is sensible and doesn't eat massive portions of free foods as snacks just for the sake of it.

• Haha
Maybe it's her " learning difficulties " haven't they added those people to the priority list ?

Reactions: 10
At least we know she definitely isn’t pregnant now I suppose haha. As I think pregnant women are being advised not to get the vaccine but I may be wrong. Means that she gave up Mal for a different reason. Probably because her BMI had got over 40 thus she could get the vaccine - maybe that was her plan in using him all along, to fatten up for the jag! 😂 would certainly explain the infamous 3 egg bagel.

• Haha
Maybe it's her " learning difficulties " haven't they added those people to the priority list ?
they have added people with learning disabilities onto the vulnerable list @monga so I’m inclined to believe your right... plus East Sussex seem to be well ahead in getting there vaccinations done ( hubby’s family live in East Sussex ) ....
My hubby has had his done but I’m still waiting though I should have anti bodies now as I had covid in January 😂 not that it’ll make much difference we still can’t go out yet 😂😂...

Just done a search and apparently PCOS puts you at a higher risk from Covid complications I swear blind she has PCOS she has all the signs of it ...

Reactions: 11
they have added people with learning disabilities onto the vulnerable list @monga so I’m inclined to believe your right... plus East Sussex seem to be well ahead in getting there vaccinations done ( hubby’s family live in East Sussex ) ....
My hubby has had his done but I’m still waiting though I should have anti bodies now as I had covid in January 😂 not that it’ll make much difference we still can’t go out yet 😂😂...

Just done a search and apparently PCOS puts you at a higher risk from Covid complications I swear blind she has PCOS she has all the signs of it ...
How are you getting on lately? Hope you're ok ❤

Yes I think she's got a few health issues. Her behaviour just doesn't add up. It's odd because she overshares certain things but goes all huffy and coy when asked certain questions

Take note Jane!

My menu for today:
Breakfast - none!
Snack - none!
Lunch - lean beef sandwich in wholemeal bread, blueberries
Exercise - brisk 1 mile walk on the moors (422cal)
Snack - none!
Eve meal - home breaded cod fillet, sweet potato, veg
Dessert - none!
Supper - Ryvita crisp bread, banana
Few cups of tea along the way.

1410cal of 1810cal allowance. No snacks, no crisps, no Twirls or Wotsits, no processed meat or preprepared food. THAT’S how you loose weight Jane!
E2F480D5-36B3-437E-B6E6-FEEA26A4A2D7.jpeg

Yes I think she's got a few health issues. Her behaviour just doesn't add up. It's odd because she overshares certain things but goes all huffy and coy when asked certain questions
To be honest, I think the average psychologist could write a thesis about her issues!

Reactions: 12
Take note Jane!

My menu for today:
Breakfast - none!
Snack - none!
Snack - none!
Dessert - none!

1410cal of 1810cal allowance. No snacks, no crisps, no Twirls or Wotsits, no processed meat or preprepared food. THAT’S how you loose weight Jane!
View attachment 461525

To be honest, I think the average psychologist could write a thesis about her issues!
She's like Pavlov's dog 🤣 EVERYTHING In her life revolves around food. She cannot even recall a memory without commenting on what she/they ate that time/day 🥴

• Haha
God she’s entered a competition to win this outfit 🥴 let’s hope she plans to eBay it
Jane my lovely...this is exercise gear, you know, what people wear at the gym or whilst exercising?
Not sure arm waving to Rosmary Conley or trying to dry hump an exercise ball counts as exercise my dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How are you getting on lately? Hope you're ok ❤

I‘m doing okay thanks Chub .... still feel a bit out of breath, palpitations etc and not quite 100% but I’m definitely better than I was ... not sure if the symptoms are long covid or stress anxiety related having some grief counselling at the moment so hopefully things will improve soon Xx

• Heart
Take note Jane!

My menu for today:
Breakfast - none!
Snack - none!
Snack - none!
Dessert - none!

View attachment 461525

How do you burn 422 cal on a one mile walk lol my watch I walked 1.4miles at lunchtime and my watch says I only burnt 91 calories!!!😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.