Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a whale think that company you got that toy for your nephew follows Jane and maybe the company thought when the wee guy sees his whale toy he knows it’s from auntie Jane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so stupid 😂 and your right they are single use plastic. It’s actually not good for you reusing plastic like that some bottles even state on labels not to be reused. Why is she do stupid I see many companies selling the kind of thing she tries but she just sells junk and not nicely designed or in nice text why’s everything so cheap and nasty looking

View attachment 264479

Oh dear! 🤦‍♀️ Trying to save money to scam your saps even more lol
Jesus Christ it even says static cling ffs clues in the title there it’s not sticky!!!!

• Haha
View attachment 264479

Oh dear! 🤦‍♀️ Trying to save money to scam your saps even more lol
Jesus Fablon (or the cheapie version of ) what's she planning on doing with that ?

It’s a whale think that company you got that toy for your nephew follows Jane and maybe the company thought when the wee guy sees his whale toy he knows it’s from auntie Jane 😂😂😂
I reckon she bought it for Charlie ,his cut of the £1,400 ;)

Reactions: 6
Vinyl isn’t even expensive ffs and a meter would last her months some girl boss she is why doesn’t she invest her FM millions into it

Reactions: 9
She’s so stupid 😂 and your right they are single use plastic. It’s actually not good for you reusing plastic like that some bottles even state on labels not to be reused. Why is she do stupid I see many companies selling the kind of thing she tries but she just sells junk and not nicely designed or in nice text why’s everything so cheap and nasty looking

Jesus Christ it even says static cling ffs clues in the title there it’s not sticky!!!!
You get different fablon that's window cling so is not sticky, I actually use car graphic vinyl if I'm redecorating the boys rooms to upcycle their bedroom furniture (drawer fronts,wardrobe doors)it works brilliant and is long lasting instead of going to the expense of changing bedroom furniture .Although I don't know how it would work on glasses etc .but it's dirt cheap on eBay and lots of different designs

Reactions: 10
I really didn’t want to watch the fm video... but I did 😤 she is vile! Whoever gets sucked into that shite I feel very sorry for, so nasty to encourage people to buy this shite

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she sponge that bottle from tesco bins? Who's going to pay for that... 😂 😂 😂
Can't wait to my scruffy looking washed out recycling with freddy kruger scrawled sticker on the front

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she just rinsed out one of them naked smoothie bottles and slapped stickers on it.
Copied off princess planning, im sure she makes these but uses proper reusable bottles that can be washed properly.

They might not laugh long, many moons ago we ran out of DW tablets, in a moment of genius I used bleach instead! Guess what? I wrecked the DW as the pump broke trying to repeatedly rinse over and over again trying to get rid of the suds - we had to replace the DW, not one of my finer moments :oops:
I put washing up liquid in ours once. Kitchen was like an Ibiza foam party. My mum also somehow melted her grandchildrens peppa pig and iggle piggle plates in hers. Sometimes its easier just to wash up.

• Haha
Janes milk !! Sorry but that sounds kind of perverted to me ! Reminds me of Little Britain and “Bittie” .If that’s the bottle as I hadn,t seen it either she wants bleeping stringing up, it,s a bleeping mess who in their right mind apart from maybe Amy would cough up for one of those efforts from the non stop tat shop ! So those are really going to fly out and make money. I,m just glad it didn’t say Charlie’s milk as think I would’ve hurled 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well Janeykins is milking her subs for all their worth ,so it's not so far out 😂

I typed her name in on Facebook, she’s on a few different selling pages with this cheap tat, my god she is such a grabbing mare it’s unbelievable. Every biznizz is a pyramid scheme though guyyys 👊🏻. Why can’t these delusional people see right through her?!

• Wow
I typed her name in on Facebook, she’s on a few different selling pages with this cheap tat, my god she is such a grabbing mare it’s unbelievable. Every biznizz is a pyramid scheme though guyyys 👊🏻. Why can’t these delusional people see right through her?!
I think she must be on every selling page in and around Eastbourne

This is what I can’t understand! The person who told her she looked glamorous in that unwashed charity shop blouse (she wanted to look ‘painterish’???) what are these idiots on?

• Haha
Janes milk !! Sorry but that sounds kind of perverted to me ! Reminds me of Little Britain and “Bittie” .If that’s the bottle as I hadn,t seen it either she wants bleeping stringing up, it,s a bleeping mess who in their right mind apart from maybe Amy would cough up for one of those efforts from the non stop tat shop ! So those are really going to fly out and make money. I,m just glad it didn’t say Charlie’s milk as think I would’ve hurled 🤢🤢
I got super pissed off at people using my milk at work so i wrote on it "EXPRESSED BREAST MILK" and it soon stopped 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watching this FM tit why does she have so many full size bottles of the stock when they do samples oh because she buys the stock herself to get points 😂

What a load of old tit she doesn’t even explain the commission correctly 😂

Jesus Christ her thinking all companies are pyramid schemes is she stupid? No wonder she isn’t doing vlogs lately the cat piss has killed the very few brain cells she had left

I see the bottle photo on your Facebook is different to the one on her story still looks tit but the bottle not so used 😂 and why would you put sequins in a milk bottle? To choke on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I got super pissed off at people using my milk at work so i wrote on it "EXPRESSED BREAST MILK" and it soon stopped 😅
That's brilliant lol, I used to write vegan on everything, did the trick too lol (I am vegan, but swear not one of those weirdy ones)

• Haha
Thread : FM ,stickers and Tat aplenty but Charlies bank accounts completely empty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread... playing girl boss while ripping you off , a nephew with no name and I’ve upped my calorie game

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.