Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every business is a pyramid scheme is it Jane, Just how bleeping thick are you for believing all the tit being spouted by the upline and the uplines, upline that is a bog standard evasive reply all recruits tout at a drop of a hat when questioned about it being a pyramid scheme ... I can assure you it’s a legal pyramid scheme and the reason it is barely legal and allowed to go on is because there is a product involved.

Reactions: 9
what the duck has she done to that horrid jumper? the white furry stripe is now grey!!! curl your hair all you like you still look like a twit in that thing!!!

had to laugh when she read out the comment from someone that she blocked them on insta, you would think the reply would have been oh im not sure why you would think that, ive not blocked anyone, i'll check my settings and try to sort it.....janes reply.....oh sorry! haha paranoid about potential tattlers much janeykins

Farr-a-moanes 😂

she doesn't spend any of her own money to make money.....really Jane? so who pays for the ribbons, bags, sweets, envelopes and sequins?? :unsure: and im pretty sure she said they spend a lot of money on the products as they love them so much! betty bull shitter!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
what the duck has she done to that horrid jumper? the white furry stripe is now grey!!! curl your hair all you like you still look like a twit in that thing!!!

had to laugh when she read out the comment from someone that she blocked them on insta, you would think the reply would have been oh im not sure why you would think that, ive not blocked anyone, i'll check my settings and try to sort it.....janes reply.....oh sorry! haha paranoid about potential tattlers much janeykins

Farr-a-moanes 😂

she doesn't spend any of her own money to make money.....really Jane? so who pays for the ribbons, bags, sweets, envelopes and sequins?? :unsure: and im pretty sure she said they spend a lot of money on the products as they love them so much! betty bull shitter!!
Didn't the person that was on here say the team buy each others products to make up their quota for that particular month? or was I picking it up wrong..If Mrs Piggy was clearing over a grand per month sitting on her arse don't you think Helen and Tan would be all over it ,,,speaks volumes that does ;)

Reactions: 10
Didn't the person that was on here say the team buy each others products to make up their quota for that particular month? or was I picking it up wrong..If Mrs Piggy was clearing over a grand per month sitting on her arse don't you think Helen and Tan would be all over it ,,,speaks volumes that does ;)
jane.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s cut her hours down , Charlie’s mum is going home they are not happy and they got her a second hand bed and mattress 😳 even tho she’s earning loads ! And Charlie is the best son ever ?? If my son brought me a second hand mattress when he could afford a new one Id be livid lol gross pair of tight twats
I cannot believe they bought her a 2nd hand bed. The poor woman. I really think she qas sure she would be getting the mil out of her hair. How horrible!
Can't wait to see the A/W fashion show now they are so flush with the FM money.

comment from the vlog "you look so glamorous" 😂 in that dish rag! bloody hell they need to get out more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet her managers were doing the Conga around the office when they heard she wanted to reduce her hours 😆 they wanted her to take a "career break" before😳

She's been there so long they can't sack her easily, she'd probably make a load of bullshit up and take them to court. She probably doesn't make any difference to the productivity when she's there. Quite the opposite I suspect with all the moaning she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she having a laugh with the “Drain Clear Granules” ? I’d possibly “mistake them for” Soda Crystals ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Picture1.jpg

How selfish Jane, it's called COVID19 and postal workers are one of the hardest hit, all post offices and sorting offices now have limited hours. Limiting hours reduces their exposure but they are busying away behind the scenes posting crappy plastic bottles with stupidly spelt names on them! Now you know when they're open you can plan your shipping around them like any sane person does not whinge about it.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 263858

How selfish Jane, it's called COVID19 and postal workers are one of the hardest hit, all post offices and sorting offices now have limited hours. Limiting hours reduces their exposure but they are busying away behind the scenes posting crappy plastic bottles with stupidly spelt names on them! Now you know when they're open you can plan your shipping around them like any sane person does not whinge about it.
The amount of hours she actually does at a Tesco the same could be said of her ... hardly worth going in Jane people are being made redundant someone would love to do people’s shopping at Tesco and work proper hours doing it ... Selfish Bloated Blimp that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of hours she actually does at a Tesco the same could be said of her ... hardly worth going in Jane people are being made redundant someone would love to do people’s shopping at Tesco and work proper hours doing it ... Selfish Bloated Blimp that she is.
I thought that myself...if shes dropped her hours at tesco she works about the same amount of time...whats the point Jane i'd love to know after the next time you read here. So many people would love to be working the job she does and she just doesn't know how good she could have had it if she actually worked a decent shift for a living...swear she just wants to sponge off charlie tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.