Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their holidays are like Saga holidays.

Sing it to Clif Richard Summer Holiday....

🎵 Jane and Bean on a Saga holiday, stuff their faces for a week or two. Overeating on a Saga holiday is their dream come truuuuee, a pukka pie or twooo🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven't read all the comments as I am sliding on mid Webex presentation! Sly eh 😂

She actually said I thought this may be a good activity for some of you?! About a box of snacks!!!!! No wonder she thinks her activity rate is high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The picking food out of her teeth and sucking it off her finger was a treat to watch too :sick:
Yes! The picking her teeth! 🤢 they really are a disgusting, ill-mannered pair!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Those Xmas stockings are horrendous!! Cheap looking and the lettering is so small... I bet she well sell loads 😂 like all the bottles she claims she’s done 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wayne & Waynetta after they had troughed their way through a smorgasbord of free Scandinavian treats designed to last a month but lasted those two bleeping slobs just over 17 minutes. The cranching and heavy breathing from the bean as he consumes his scran makes me want to chuck up to be honest plus we get the odd view to the contents of his mouth as he can,t keep the fucker shut for more than 10 seconds . As for medicine ball head, christ on a bike she needs to take a long hard look at herself. The weight gain is impressive I must say in terms of speed and considering she is so desperate to do something about it what does she do? Stuffs her bleeping chops on shite and puts a few more lbs on. personally because of all the bullshit she spouts she deserves all that she gets which is probably another stone and a half by Christmas 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those Xmas stockings are horrendous!! Cheap looking and the lettering is so small... I bet she well sell loads 😂 like all the bottles she claims she’s done 🤦‍♀️
Imagine you got any of the old tat she is flogging as a gift :oops:

Not that I know a single person that would buy any of it I might add! Who the hell is her customer base? I think an intervention is needed as clearly they should not be in control of their finances if any of that pile of shite seems appealing!

Someone call 111 immediately :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she stuck stickers on felt stockings? That’s gonna end well Merry Christmas and what’s with the old couple photo she posted it a few weeks back recycled content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Gammons starting a new diet, if this has been used before apologies, I'll enjoy the irony though!

well-its-groundhog-day-again-gigapixel-studio.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
those stockings!!! is she serious? there are better quality ones in poundland, she's like a child getting all excited over tat, she'll move on soon to her next "hobby"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
those stockings!!! is she serious? there are better quality ones in poundland, she's like a child getting all excited over tat, she'll move on soon to her next "hobby"
Why do they all say "hobby" when they are desperate to make money from it 😄

Them stockings lol they look very flammable 😂 cheap tit as per usual and them stick on letters are just gonna peel straight off , if someone actually buys these they are bleeping crazy 🥴

• Haha
Them stockings lol they look very flammable 😂 cheap tit as per usual and them stick on letters are just gonna peel straight off , if someone actually buys these they are bleeping crazy 🥴
Amy will be ordering them for all her family 😂 she wants to help Jane buy a house

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh god whats she making now??

Why do they all say "hobby" when they are desperate to make money from it 😄
My thoughts exactly. I do a lot of cross stitch and crocheting and I am happy to gift people my creations. I would rather give them away than sell them.
Me and my mum have started knitting cardigans and hats for a premature baby charity. We could easily set up shop selling baby knits but we just like to do it as a hobby so why bother? We think if we tried to make a bizzniss from it we might go off our hobbies if they became a chore. ♥

• Heart
oh god whats she making now??

My thoughts exactly. I do a lot of cross stitch and crocheting and I am happy to gift people my creations. I would rather give them away than sell them.
Me and my mum have started knitting cardigans and hats for a premature baby charity. We could easily set up shop selling baby knits but we just like to do it as a hobby so why bother? We think if we tried to make a bizzniss from it we might go off our hobbies if they became a chore. ♥
I bloody love a good cross stitch😁 That's a lovely thing to do. Wool is quite expensive these days, I can't imagine gammon joint doing anything that would cost her for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.