Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same old story......over and over again. From a medical point of view, if that’s the outside, I’d hate to see the inside!
And she wonders why people call her out on it. Oh sorry! 'TROLLS'. I watched snippets of the IG live shyte but couldn't be arsed to watch it though. Made me chuckle how she pretty much admitted that everything we've been saying for months is true but then called people trolls for pointing it out. It's like hearing the same joke on repeat several times a day so it's no longer funny, just bleeping irritating. I think I'm actually done with her.

Nah just greedy overeating. I have pcos so gain easily around my middle but not at the rate she gains.
Slimming work worked for them two, not sure why they don't rejoin!
The way she tucks it away, 6000 calories is more likely her daily intake, not the 1700 she spouts. Even when she was going through the low calorie cook books she's prattling on about home made junk food in tiny portions. No wonder she never feels satiated.

Reactions: 11
Well at least we know what Janes food will consist of today....making sure them opened packets are opened and emptied inside her human composter!

DH caught a glimpse of this video and said "is that three bellies from eastboouunnn?" 🤣 I will make a tattler out of him yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she wonders why people call her out on it. Oh sorry! 'TROLLS'. I watched snippets of the IG live shyte but couldn't be arsed to watch it though. Made me chuckle how she pretty much admitted that everything we've been saying for months is true but then called people trolls for pointing it out. It's like hearing the same joke on repeat several times a day so it's no longer funny, just bleeping irritating. I think I'm actually done with her.

The way she tucks it away, 6000 calories is more likely her daily intake, not the 1700 she spouts. Even when she was going through the low calorie cook books she's prattling on about home made junk food in tiny portions. No wonder she never feels satiated.
So true she will never change. She's one of these people who just loves to moan, loves drama, loves having excuses. She can pretend she's got big plans but she's deffo a "I can't because " kind of person. She panics at the thought of not being able to eat junk, so does Charlie. Very very sad at such a young age!

• Heart
Nah just greedy overeating. I have pcos so gain easily around my middle but not at the rate she gains.
Slimming work worked for them two, not sure why they don't rejoin!
Because lazy chops would have to cook 😂

She must honestly consume food all day every day I gain weight quickly but not at that speed. She’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her.

Just fired off a complaint to asa as no gifted or ad declaration marked in the title clearly

If you’re morbidly obese why would you keep filming yourself eating is she trying to hit a certain market? Feeders and fat fetish?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because lazy chops would have to cook 😂

She must honestly consume food all day every day I gain weight quickly but not at that speed. She’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her.

Just fired off a complaint to asa as no gifted or as declaration marked in the title clearly

If you’re morbidly obese why would you keep filming yourself eating is she trying to hit a certain market? Feeders and fat fetish?
The dogging feeders of beachy head unite!

• Haha
So true she will never change. She's one of these people who just loves to moan, loves drama, loves having excuses. She can pretend she's got big plans but she's deffo a "I can't because " kind of person. She panics at the thought of not being able to eat junk, so does Charlie. Very very sad at such a young age!
She is home 90% of the time so has lots of time to cook and prepare things from scratch.

She’s an absolute liar she says taste testing videos are the most viewed (does she forget we can see the view count) I just had a check and they average the same amount of views any excuse to eat

• Haha
She is home 90% of the time so has lots of time to cook and prepare things from scratch.
It baffles me. She used to always cook then for some reason something changed. Did you see her on the live asking for food suggestions, then Charlie busted her and said oh you've already done a meal plan 😆 she's so full of tit

• Haha
The dogging feeders of beachy head unite!
I reckon they just take the lid off the car and people throw food at her like the sea lions at the zoo.

I refuse to watch the new video until MADGE from D wing comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I couldn’t watch it all , all the wonky chomping lip smacking and eyes going all glazed over some free food 😳 no thanks 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ive only watched a bit of it, it was like feeding time at the zoo, never seen a pair get off on food as much as the gluttonous gammons

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It baffles me. She used to always cook then for some reason something changed. Did you see her on the live asking for food suggestions, then Charlie busted her and said oh you've already done a meal plan 😆 she's so full of tit
Well she must be consuming double the grub to be gaining that quick 😂 like Emperortooco said she's like a sumo wrestler ,hair in a bun with a pair of chopsticks and a Tena and she's good to go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they inspire me to eat better just looking at them, the way they were tearing into those snacks and making noises as they sniffed and slobbered all over them made me shudder at the thought of ever buying a box like that, how can she go from this to then banging on about "cal-O-reees" and healthy food next week? utter jokes the pair of them

• Heart
they inspire me to eat better just looking at them, the way they were tearing into those snacks and making noises as they sniffed and slobbered all over them made me shudder at the thought of ever buying a box like that, how can she go from this to then banging on about "cal-O-reees" and healthy food next week? utter jokes the pair of them
If ever anything puts me off eating it's people stuffing their face,they must have another MF collab coming up I bet that's what she was referring too when she said to Charlie about getting down to business again ,she kinda gave him a look,,cue the months worth of MF freebies

I couldn't watch it all due to him...something about him in this video gave me the ick big time 🤢
I know! God help him, but he turns me! All that smelling everything before he eats it! Who needs to sniff crisps?? Then there’s all the chomping and snuffling.....I couldn’t be in the same room as him when he eats, not to mention wiping the dish put with his fingers and sucking them 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Totally. I've said it before, but I really would have some respect for her if her attitude was "you know what? duck it. I like my food, I'm happy how I am." it's all the pretending to be on a diet and bullshitting weight loss just to get people to part with cash so she can get whatever piddly commission she's been promised for referrals.

I must remember to post every time I have to order something at work! Please tell me why she feels the need to do this!

Look at chins trying to act all dainty and acting up stopping to sniff things, trying to be a lady .... like those snacks wouldn't be gone in 2 seconds if the camera wasn't on 😄😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.