Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her personalised tat reminds me of the days picking the kids up from infant school and they'd come out with the most god awful creations they'd made out of cereal boxes, loo rolls and yogurt pots, they were so proud and i'd be all "ooh thats amazing, clever boy/girl" really thinking where the hell can I hide that 😂 my son came out with one made from a huge tampax box once!!!!
Brilliant 😂

Had a quick skim through the igtv live. My God she's an inflatable 😂 got a few screengrabs. Including a shot of Charrweee giving her one 😂😂😂
Omg hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably been posted before but...

Jane please watch this video:

She's text-book, with the positive quotes posts and everything!

Reactions: 9
her personalised tat reminds me of the days picking the kids up from infant school and they'd come out with the most god awful creations they'd made out of cereal boxes, loo rolls and yogurt pots, they were so proud and i'd be all "ooh thats amazing, clever boy/girl" really thinking where the hell can I hide that 😂 my son came out with one made from a huge tampax box once!!!!
😅😅 tampax box, love it!
My mum has a collection of christmas decorations that her grandchildren have made at school but im talking posh ones like made from plastic and engraved. Nothing like the yogurt pot and pipe cleaner creations i used to come home with 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Jane your body has reached the size of a housing estate not a home...get a grip, stop talking and eating rubbish and just lose some weight for the sake of your health.
her home is a gigantic mansion, she’s the human equivalent of a waste disposal unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No Jane your body has reached the size of a housing estate not a home...get a grip, stop talking and eating rubbish and just lose some weight for the sake of your health.
This comment made me laugh a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Redrow Gammon .. she wishes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Christmas stockings are going down a storm on FB ..one like from herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The FM bizznizz is going as well as the diet ;)
Down the Pan !

Amy will be ordering them for all her family 😂 she wants to help Jane buy a house
Aye and move in with her and Charlie, ménage e trios !!🤢🤢

This is like a Poundland Xmas cracker surprise View attachment 253599
She hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she ?

Had a quick skim through the igtv live. My God she's an inflatable 😂 got a few screengrabs. Including a shot of Charrweee giving her one 😂😂😂
bleeping hilarious made my night that comment and the look on his face as he is trying to slide in between her cheeks is priceless !

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's getting quieter by the day ,where is she 🤔
Get your guesses in..

1. Stuck under a heap of damp washing and the cat piss over stock
2. Napping because she’s tired from her full 5 minutes at Tesco a day
3. Busy online stealing other people’s business ideas
4. The upstairs neighbours had enough and knocked her block off
5. Up beachy up head with a Friday night take away and Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 8
6. The ‘running down the hallway’ routine that they
have (only ever been known to do it once!) she
threw herself at beefy boy, they fell down, now
they’re just rolling around, side to side, unable
to right themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6. The ‘running down the hallway’ routine that they
have (only ever been known to do it once!) she
threw herself at beefy boy, they fell down, now
they’re just rolling around, side to side, unable
to right themselves
Or maybe they're stuck in the lift ,,literally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll never forget when they did get stuck in the lift and Jane was in the wheelchair!! Hysterically funny!! 😂😂

• Haha
Down the Pan !

Aye and move in with her and Charlie, ménage e trios !!🤢🤢

She hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she ?

bleeping hilarious made my night that comment and the look on his face as he is trying to slide in between her cheeks is priceless !
He's fair concentrating 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably been posted before but...

Jane please watch this video:

She's text-book, with the positive quotes posts and everything!
This is exactly how it is. The who experience. Jane is currently telling about how to post on social media, how to buy more of the products yourself and sell whatever is excess. Making up pamper sets with 59p face masks, hand sanitiser from home bargains or B & M to make them seem attractive to potential customers. That would put me right off to be honest lol.
she says it doesn't matter if certain items aren't in stock. That it is down to the girls trying to sell it to make an effort to buy the stock that is in and to basically push those onto people who even show a hint of being interested.
I find the whole thing utterly disgusting!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.