Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ever anything puts me off eating it's people stuffing their face,they must have another MF collab coming up I bet that's what she was referring too when she said to Charlie about getting down to business again ,she kinda gave him a look,,cue the months worth of MF freebies
I was thinking I bet she gets MF seen as Tan didn't want it.

Look at chins trying to act all dainty and acting up stopping to sniff things, trying to be a lady .... like those snacks wouldn't be gone in 2 seconds if the camera wasn't on 😄😄
They will be troffed within 24 hours. All them open packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put the snacks down Jane your masooof 😂No seriously they need to get a grip this is the biggest I’ve seen her but they have no intentions of eating healthy they have no willpower and their addicted to food. CC clearly doesn’t work for them she needs to get her arse into gear and get back to SW have weekly weigh ins to keep them on track. It ain’t rocket science Jane give up the CC you both can’t do it and get back to slimming world you might’ve had slow losses but you LOST weight your gaining so fast your ticker won’t last the pace and just pack in. These people need to stop saying how slim she looks she looks slimmer on every new vlog I mean wtaf. She needs to prove us wrong that she can lose weight but we know, they know it will never happen. I mean who goes live saying how big they’ve got do a meal plan of so called “healthy” meals then that same day record a vlog eating tit. Their heads are definitely up their arses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at chins trying to act all dainty and acting up stopping to sniff things, trying to be a lady .... like those snacks wouldn't be gone in 2 seconds if the camera wasn't on 😄😄
They'd be like a couple or piranhas once the camera stops rollin :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is her nephew called Mitchell? Just odd her first bauble had that name before even advertising them.
I was thinking that when I saw it ,most of her other stuff is girls it's not really something you'd give to a boy ...unless from doting auntie Jane..plus I don't get the secrecy ? who the hell cares what he's called ,although maybe it'll fall in his favour in years to come he mightn't want to be associated with greedy Gammons,,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well watching that has made me stick to the diet. Why would you film yourself stuffing food down you, half of it wasn’t even shown. Now go eat the rest of it piggies

Always winds me up when they say I was gifted this but it’s not an AD , of course it’s a bloody AD you are advertising it for them that’s why they sent you it ! Not as if they looked at her and thought well she looks starved let’s send her some grub plump her up a bit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie's as bad as her. Viewing that latest video was like watching pigs at a trough.

Always winds me up when they say I was gifted this but it’s not an AD , of course it’s a bloody AD you are advertising it for them that’s why they sent you it ! Not as if they looked at her and thought well she looks starved let’s send her some grub plump her up a bit 🥴
Maybe it's her MIL contacted the company in the hope Jane will eat until she explodes ,one way of getting rid ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Janeychins your response when approached by the snack company should’ve been “Thank you for the offer but my husband and I are trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle, could you perhaps offer this gift to a family comprising of more than two people who would be able to give a varied response to the snacks from the perspective of different age ranges?” But of course those words aren’t in in Greedy Grabalot’s vocabulary or thought process, if it’s free and food she’s on the front row and unable to refuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Janeychins your response when approached by the snack company should’ve been “Thank you for the offer but my husband and I are trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle, could you perhaps offer this gift to a family comprising of more than two people who would be able to give a varied response to the snacks from the perspective of different age ranges?” But of course those words aren’t in in Greedy Grabalot’s vocabulary or thought process, if it’s free and food she’s on the front row and unable to refuse!
Absolutely

Reactions: 9
how can she seriously sit there moaning she's the biggest she's ever been and then follow it up with a scoffing junk vlog? could have stacked a pound or two on from hoovering all those snacks up! who wants to see blimp n blob stuffing various snacks in their pie holes 🤮

Reactions: 20
I haven't read all the comments as I am sliding on mid Webex presentation! Sly eh 😂

She actually said I thought this may be a good activity for some of you?! About a box of snacks!!!!! No wonder she thinks her activity rate is high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The picking food out of her teeth and sucking it off her finger was a treat to watch too :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
funny aswell how she tars bean with the same brush , even tho he’s piled it on he holds it much better then her , she just looks like her neck dissolved and that head must weigh a ton 😂

• Haha
I laughed how she was talking about the new unit she purchased behind them in the vlog. No Janeykins you are the unit! Stop the calorie counting delusion it's not for you love!

• Haha
Good grief, latest vlog (could only watch a couple of minutes)

hamsper.jpg

• Haha
how can she seriously sit there moaning she's the biggest she's ever been and then follow it up with a scoffing junk vlog? could have stacked a pound or two on from hoovering all those snacks up! who wants to see blimp n blob stuffing various snacks in their pie holes 🤮
You honestly couldn’t make this tit up ... let’s start a new diet .... but first let’s scoff as much Swedish junk as possible into our fat faces ...
I have literally laughed my arse off at blimp n blob 😂😂.....
they have done a taste tests before guys but they didn’t know what they were scoffing as it was all in a foreign language that Caribbean language is particularly hard to decipher 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.