Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her live ? wow ! she's huge and actually fat deformed it's on her IGTV
No, I,ve had a few days off, going to have a look now, that picture was bad enough, if you need to lose weight you should stick that pic of her on your fridge door would be quicker than Donna Dybles diet for sure !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, I,ve had a few days off, going to have a look now, that picture was bad enough, if you need to lose weight you should stick that pic of her on your fridge door would be quicker than Donna Dybles diet for sure !
Deffo get a look we were shocked, her face is really weird looking with fat deposits ..

Reactions: 7
Deffo get a look we were shocked, her face is really weird looking with fat deposits ..
Just put it on now so it’s going to be my late night viewing but yes 2 minutes in and too be frank I,m stunned, she must feel so uncomfortable with that lot choking her and her skin is looking pretty dross too !!

Reactions: 8
Just put it on now so it’s going to be my late night viewing but yes 2 minutes in and too be frank I,m stunned, she must feel so uncomfortable with that lot choking her and her skin is looking pretty dross too !!
She was puffing and panting walking to the kitchen ,,shocking !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scents page isn't exactly setting the world on fire is it 😄 less than a thousand followers and about 4 likes per post 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Snack box taste test......but, don’t worry guys, things are changing, as from now according to beefy boy, they’re getting the weight off. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snack box taste test......but, don’t worry guys, things are changing, as from now according to beefy boy, they’re getting the weight off. 😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂 yeah they’re changing now, pass all the snacks over Charlie 🤣. The camera looked like it was on the ceiling, she probably spent an hour trying to position the camera. I thought you had to put ad or gifted in the title? She’s mentioned it’s gifted in the drop down bit but it’s not exactly clear

• Haha
We're getting back on plan aren't we Charlie, we've put weight on haven't we Charlie.
We've been sent a snack box to try 😋😋😋😋😋😋🐖🐖🐖
Honestly change the bloody record!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she ever had a diabetes test?

I ask because the way she gains weight is incredibly fast and know my auntie would gain weight very quickly before she got diagnosed with diabetes. I know Jane eats a lot but like someone said it would need to be around 6000 calories a day for that kind of gain

It’s the same old story......over and over again. From a medical point of view, if that’s the outside, I’d hate to see the inside!

Reactions: 9
What the hell is wrong with her?

Why are they shovelling snacks in. I am done with her absolute BS. I’m calling 18 stone by Christmas at least and isn’t it her birthday in a few weeks she’s no hope of losing weight especially this time of year with her mentality

I can't believe they're scoffing £25 worth of junk in one sitting ,there's no way they'd be able to open those packets and leave them to a different day ,that box is similar to the one Katy Jayne for showing on her channel ..It's a really good activity Jane said:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she ever had a diabetes test?

I ask because the way she gains weight is incredibly fast and know my auntie would gain weight very quickly before she got diagnosed with diabetes. I know Jane eats a lot but like someone said it would need to be around 6000 calories a day for that kind of gain
Nah just greedy overeating. I have pcos so gain easily around my middle but not at the rate she gains.
Slimming work worked for them two, not sure why they don't rejoin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.