Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching an old gammon vid , the one where she’s meets Helen and tan at the caravan bloody hilarious calling tans kid coby 🤣🤣 must be good mates if she don’t know the kids name

Bout 10 secs in
only 49 sec before food was mentioned ....4 mins before they couldn't wait to get back on plan🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just watching an old gammon vid , the one where she’s meets Helen and tan at the caravan bloody hilarious calling tans kid coby 🤣🤣 must be good mates if she don’t know the kids name

Bout 10 secs in

Also she goes into say she could trick everyone into thinking she was slimmer with camera angles etc 🤯😳😂😂😂
I bet Tarn was fuming 😂. Tan and Chris were defo third wheeling there. Oh god what a shock, shes in the car driving home saying she’s bloated and put weight on and needs to get back on plan, sound familiar? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
like angies stuff it looks like what the kids paint when u go to one of them pottery places you make your own mug why do all these people think they have some sort of gift there all idoits who sell stupid tat
Exactly although at least those mugs are treated and usable without a sticker peeling off 😂 😂

• Haha
check out festive break day 3 11 minutes in she gives a lecture about how she’s learnt how to make better choices now and not go crazy with food she makes good choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
guys she got "happy post" aka more free stuff to ooh and ahhh over but never actually re purchase! she got more wax mewts and crochet make up remover pads which to me sound bizarre, wet wool makes me shudder so wiping one over my face would have me squirming but of course Jane is loving them because they're free ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
guys she got "happy post" aka more free stuff to ooh and ahhh over but never actually re purchase! she got more wax mewts and crochet make up remover pads which to me sound bizarre, wet wool makes me shudder so wiping one over my face would have me squirming but of course Jane is loving them because they're free ;)
Is that what they are? 🤣🤣 I thought it was a make your own blanket kit or something haha! She was oh so ill and had to go to bed but had the energy to be on Instagram making stories 🙄 she's like an 8yr old trying to get out of school 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I once had a set of crochet face cloths which I'm proud to say I made myself because I can & actually have talents that go far beyond sticking badly spelt names on to cheap junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I once had a set of crochet face cloths which I'm proud to say I made myself because I can & actually have talents that go far beyond sticking badly spelt names on to cheap junk.
I didn't even know they were a thing?! Does this mean the gammon joint has one up on me?? 🙀🤣😱

• Haha
I think they are cotton, my MIL does these as bigger dishcloths and they are brilliant, last forever even when I bleach the hell out of them. These ones are crocheted very nicely, very neat. I suppose they were sent to Jane so she could promote them. I thought when she was going through the box of wax melts getting over excited that she was getting ideas for another line in her bizniz. Mark my words, melts will be next as she has previously had a go at making soap so it'll be one or the other!

Reactions: 8
she said the price of the crochet clothes were "reasonable" so I had a look, they're only £5 for a pack of 6 which I think is great but tight arse gammons will have put some people off even looking saying they're only reasonable

Reactions: 6
she said the price of the crochet clothes were "reasonable" so I had a look, they're only £5 for a pack of 6 which I think is great but tight arse gammons will have put some people off even looking saying they're only reasonable
Oh the fact it takes a tit tonne longer to produce those than sticking pretty labels on tat will go straight over her oversized head.

I didn’t even know there was such a thing ... I have little squares of crochet everywhere as I keep saying I’m going to teach myself to crochet ... I never get past making little squares 🤷🏼‍♀️ but hey I can start my own bizznizz who knew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do all the customers to her 'upyours_Jane' venture or whatever it's called have stupid names or is she just really really bad at spelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Be thankful she didn't invest in a tattoo gun kit, it'd be like...

download.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone fill me in she’s cut her hours to make a couple of stickers a day? She doesn’t seem busy enough to cut her hours to me

Charlie is an absolute whopper of a mug she will be making a sticker for him saying janes husband

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.