Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personalised stuff is probably most suited for important dates, ie significant birthdays, wedding anniversaries etc. You need to have a quality boxed product.

My parents have recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Not in the way they had intended, the party was a no go sadly, for obvious reasons. If I had seen I pair of quality, non tacky boxed champagne flutes that I could have had personalised, I may have been tempted. Not the home bargains shite that JG has available.

Reactions: 6
Jane doesn’t seem to learn. She is selling these to the same few followers that bought the dodgy perfumes. Yes she will sell a few to her loyal handful who bought into the muscle food box lie etc etc and then the sales will start to dry up. All these bottles etc are ten a penny they are everywhere just like fm world where every other post is someone trying to sell it. The vinyl lettering won’t last long term on anything that requires regular washing either. Plus like I said before you can get any font or colour on eBay for a couple of pounds with free postage and the lettering is so easy to transfer onto any item you want. I’m all for people trying something new and to better themselves but not at the cost of her vulnerable followers who hang off her every word, actually belive her recommendations and part with their money.

On a side note if you actually earnt £1300 in a month on top of your other money streams and your part time job would you really start faffing about with bottles and cake toppers given you already have no time and are so superbusy there is zero time for you (maybe cut a nap out and free up a couple hours). That tells me the fmsales pitch is a lie and after costs/tax etc etc it is nowhere near £1300 and it takes up far more time than she says so it clearly doesn’t easily fit around running a home, kids or an existing job to earn “extra pennies”.

If I want a “cheap perfume” I have a couple from Avon I pick up -Far Away is my go to for £8, I get asked all the time what it is.I got stopped by staff in Tesco the other day at the self service checkout thinking I’d missed something but nope they wanted to know what perfume it was lol

Reactions: 11
Now she wants her Gammonettes to think of a name for her latest fad of a “bizness”...come on Tattlers do what you do best and come up with some howlers I need cheering up? I’ll start with Billy Bullshitter Creations...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she wants her Gammonettes to think of a name for her latest fad of a “bizness”...come on Tattlers do what you do best and come up with some howlers I need cheering up? I’ll start with Billy Bullshitter Creations...
Lumpys Landfill???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i mean come on how many bloody bizzniss companys does she need ? she said about selling fm on there but is that allowed? i thought your name had to have fm in the name somewhere ?

• Haha
She can't even come up with a name by herself. FFS she doesnt have an original or creative bone in her body.

I liked that she has advertised the lunch boxes as "made to order" ermmm no chins you havent made anything, you stuck a sticker on something somebody else manufactured.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't even come up with a name by herself. FFS she doesnt have an original or creative bone in her body.

I liked that she has advertised the lunch boxes as "made to order" ermmm no chins you havent made anything, you stuck a sticker on something somebody else manufactured.
Hope her spelling improves ..god knows what name people will end up with 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
U think if we all brought a personalised glass each then messaged her saying it broke and we want a refund we could make her go bust 😂
We could bring down the tat empire

• Haha
U think if we all brought a personalised glass each then messaged her saying it broke and we want a refund we could make her go bust 😂
We could bring down the tat empire
Are you trying to give her anxiety overload once she reads that she'll be scrutinising every order going out ...all two of them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.