Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that finds it weird fully grown women buying stuff with their names printed on it?

Sorry if I offend anyone but I just dont get it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me that finds it weird fully grown women buying stuff with their names printed on it?

Sorry if I offend anyone but I just dont get it 🤷‍♀️
I'm with you on that one! Many women at work have notepads and drinks bottles with their names on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm with you on that one! Many women at work have notepads and drinks bottles with their names on.
WHY!?!?!?!?! Fair play if they have memory issues and need a reminder? I dont get it, if anything I would just have a "touch this you will die" sticker on anything of mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dont, I just have a resting witch face so people just know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY!?!?!?!?! Fair play if they have memory issues and need a reminder? I dont get it, if anything I would just have a "touch this you will die" sticker on anything of mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Watch this now...Jane will start personalising notebooks.

• Haha
Well I,m back, bit of a shitter this time of the year for me peeps as I lost my mum to breast cancer the same thing that will have its way with me one day! at this time of the year plus it would,ve been her birthday so yea September and beginning of October fucks me up so if I disappear again I will be back, saying that the blob hasn’t been exactly “living her best life “ has she. Don’t you just hate that phrase. Why put pissing sequins in those crappy plastic named bottles that she,s started to flog, entrepreneur my arse !!! bleeping bellend more like !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing will beat my old school book which I covered in wallpaper and wrote how much I loved Paul Weller all over back in the early 80's....

I should have copyrighted that along with the whole country of my generation who did the same! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She should do personalised nighties, wear them for one night, stain them with the usual food remnants ie club biskits and brick gravy and sell them as Scents by Jane designer nightwear as by Christ they will stink !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing will beat my old school book which I covered in wallpaper and wrote how much I loved Paul Weller all over back in the early 80's....

I should have copyrighted that along with the whole country of my generation who did the same! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Used to love backing my books. Mine were covered in Leonardo DiCaprio and Jon Bon Jovi 😅 until my mates drew dicks and taches on them 😅

Cake toppers.....looks like something my 8 year old niece would make!

Attachments

• Haha
Well I,m back, bit of a shitter this time of the year for me peeps as I lost my mum to breast cancer the same thing that will have its way with me one day! at this time of the year plus it would,ve been her birthday so yea September and beginning of October fucks me up so if I disappear again I will be back, saying that the blob hasn’t been exactly “living her best life “ has she. Don’t you just hate that phrase. Why put pissing sequins in those crappy plastic named bottles that she,s started to flog, entrepreneur my arse !!! bleeping bellend more like !
@Emperortooco those anniversaries are cunts, so sorry about your Mum you just make sure you are ok and come back when ever you feel like with the good old F'ing and Jeff'ing we all expect , sending lots of love and no bleeping sequins your way xxx

As always when I see you pop up I just know that your extent of swearing will make me feel at home with my equally potty gob!!! Love you girl!!!!

You can guarantee the "blob's" idea of living a best life is the equivalent of any of us being in a bloody coma!

I

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Emperortooco those anniversaries are cunts, so sorry about your Mum you just make sure you are ok and come back when ever you feel like with the good old F'ing and Jeff'ing we all expect , sending lots of love and no bleeping sequins your way xxx

As always when I see you pop up I just know that your extent of swearing will make me feel at home with my equally potty gob!!! Love you girl!!!!

You can guarantee the "blob's" idea of living a best life is the equivalent of any of us being in a bloody coma!

I
Thanks hun you are so kind. Think I,ll disappear again for the remainder of the night though as lovely words always get me in floods of tearsxxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Emma Drew is tattle gold, she looks like peter griffin! she thinks she's some sort of sex kitten, she recently had weight loss surgery as she was huge but hasn't lost much as she's always stuffing her face with nandos, takeaways, meals out, cakes, sweets, milkshakes etc we all joke she has a "thumb tum" as she said that was now the size of it yet its probably more like a boot tum with how she's stretched it out, she squeezes and I mean squeezes her giant frame into size 14's and looks like stuffed sausage, she's a greedy, slobby mess who thinks shes a "girl boss" because she's riding the coat tails of the fact she won money blogger of the year once like a gazillion years ago, her husband is just as bad, he rewards her with "touches" and to be honest they both look if they were ever in the film american pie they'd have been at band camp for sure!!!!
its a fab thread and her insta is so bad its good ;)
ps - was that a tattle dart board Jane was printing off?????
Went to Emma's tattle page and insta...was not dissapointed 🤣🤣🤣 following more threads than just this one these days lmao

• Haha

Mine was David Coverdale and Jon Bon Jovi :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should do personalised nighties, wear them for one night, stain them with the usual food remnants ie club biskits and brick gravy and sell them as Scents by Jane designer nightwear as by Christ they will stink !
The true Scents by Jane ,,Gravy ,Big mac ,KFC,pizza with a good dash of methane embedded in the material 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Used to love backing my books. Mine were covered in Leonardo DiCaprio and Jon Bon Jovi 😅 until my mates drew dicks and taches on them 😅

Cake toppers.....looks like something my 8 year old niece would make!
Their as wonky as her gob !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m all for presentation but she spends any profit on packaging and random crap to go with it. I don’t understand the point in all this wasteful personalised stuff I would understand if they were buying refills and using one bottle to help the environment but these people will be buying hand gel in a plastic bottle to put in another plastic bottle I just can’t get my gesd round it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.