Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie reads here for sure and probably posts that’s why he was so ott disgusted when she asked him what he thought of it 😂

Anyone remember when he wanted a playstation one Christmas and so she got him one the older version that nobody played anymore so he couldn’t even play with his mates 😂 the playstation 4 had been out for years yet she still went and got him a second hand playstation 3 he thought she was taking the piss and she kept banging on about it I remember her saying she had made plans for them the next few days and he said yeah plans so I can’t even play my games!!! Spoke volumes 😂
Wow she is so controlling isn't she? Joined at the hip, cant and wont go anywhere without her charlie bean.

she better have a record of her income for her tax return next year....

Reactions: 9
She has the attention span of a gnat and bounces from one thing to the next, whether it's bizznizz or weight loss. Everything is the best thing evah & she's telling everyone she's smashing it for about 3 weeks. Then she will go quiet for a couple of days and come back with some other daft scam and barely reference what she was doing previously until she never mentions it all and hopes everyone else has forgotten about it as well. This is why she irritates the duck out of me.
Spot on

Reactions: 8
It amazes me she's never tried a novel idea such as working full time to earn more money..No kids, no pets, no-one to care for or check up on (Charlie's mum cough cough) why isn't she doing the 9-5 🙄🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her recruits thought it could be as easy as she was making it seem yet they won't have the followers she has who are buying her cat pee and also we all know Jane bought loads of it herself which we've seen in her "office" numerous times. I've got a fiend on facebook flogging herself to death daily trying to sell the products, her posts are pretty good and she uses her own images etc yet still has almost zero sales and interaction so no way are Janes team all selling loads so soon, the products are so pricey too, drain cleaner for £8?? I get mine from bum bargains (B&M) or poundland, why would I pay £8 plus postage??

also £7.50 plus postage for a personalised plastic water bottle??? is she for real?? I got my daughter a really good quality one for school a couple of years ago for a fiver and she got to choose the colour for the bottle and the sticker from the displays in the shop, even the font for the name!
thats it exactly if you are going to buy “smells like” fake products what is the point if they are that expensive I do not consider £15 to £22 good value for a dupe product especially as for a few pound more usually you can buy the real McCoy......
£8 for a drain cleaner is bloody daylight robbery, no way would I buy that when as you say you can pick it up in B&M or Poundland much cheaper......

Personally I hate all this name on stuff, I can see the point for a child taking a water bottle to school but let’s face it, it’s mainly grown arsed adults buying this tit.

She has the attention span of a gnat and bounces from one thing to the next, whether it's bizznizz or weight loss. Everything is the best thing evah & she's telling everyone she's smashing it for about 3 weeks. Then she will go quiet for a couple of days and come back with some other daft scam and barely reference what she was doing previously until she never mentions it all and hopes everyone else has forgotten about it as well. This is why she irritates the duck out of me.
absolutely ... and why pick something that is already flooding the market and is done so much more professionally than she could manage... If just If I was tempted to buy any of this crap I certainly wouldn’t buy it from her she’s a bloody shambles and openly admits her incompetence ie ( I’m not good at craft am I Charlie, or I’m a bit thick ain’t I Charlie ) Yes, Jane you are a bit thick because you don’t have that certain something to succeed in business leave this to the Deborah Meadon‘s of this world.
Get yourself a full time job because you are never going to be an “influencer“ ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It amazes me she's never tried a novel idea such as working full time to earn more money..No kids, no pets, no-one to care for or check up on (Charlie's mum cough cough) why isn't she doing the 9-5 🙄🤔
There are not many 9-5 jobs around these days. Since I was 23 I have had to work a weekend day for a day off in the week and I have done all kinds of crazy shifts. Jane has probably seen the hours that are on offer and ran a mile as she can't be home with her precious bean and be the same as he is 😅
My current set up is 4 long days and 3 days off a week so 5 days crammed into 4. I prefer it to a usual 5 day week. Not the same as dh though but then again we aren't joined at the hip like they are.

Reactions: 7
Didn't you know we think she's dyslexic and got the 9 and the 5 the wrong way round ;)

• Haha
There are not many 9-5 jobs around these days. Since I was 23 I have had to work a weekend day for a day off in the week and I have done all kinds of crazy shifts. Jane has probably seen the hours that are on offer and ran a mile as she can't be home with her precious bean and be the same as he is 😅
My current set up is 4 long days and 3 days off a week so 5 days crammed into 4. I prefer it to a usual 5 day week. Not the same as dh though but then again we aren't joined at the hip like they are.
Yeah I agree, it is just the expression "9-5" I meant I.e more hours than about 5 a week 😆 I did used to do a 9-5 job 5 days a week, my husband does continental 12hr shifts so I do know what it's like when one is coming through the door and one is going out

• Heart
Sorry chins your a tad late to the party with your hand sanitiser bottles. Folk where buying them for their kids returning back to school maybe you haven’t noticed there back at school plus what adult in their right mind would want a hand sanitiser bottle with their bloody name on it 🤣 I have a small bottle in my bag I got out of Asda , I don’t need reminded my name every time I use it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree, it is just the expression "9-5" I meant I.e more hours than about 5 a week 😆 I did used to do a 9-5 job 5 days a week, my husband does continental 12hr shifts so I do know what it's like when one is coming through the door and one is going out
Sorry if this sounded a little blunt, it wasn't meant to 😄

If I was Jane, I’d be working all the hours I could get to save, save, save and have the lifestyle she wants to have! Not all this stupid stuff of pyramid schemes and sticking your name on a tumbler! During lockdown she could’ve been working full time/overtime if she hadn’t had anxiety for AN ENTIRE WEEK!!! She wants a house etc does she honestly believe selling knock off perfume is the way to achieve it?

• Heart

I can't believe people are paying 5 for these “cartoons” she does
This is extremely basic photo editing and it looks tit 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of the people who have paid for them are quite touched in someway going by the linked Insta's
Jane's hardcore fanbase :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I can't believe people are paying 5 for these “cartoons” she does
This is extremely basic photo editing and it looks tit 😲
Does the woman she did this for actually have a wonky face??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I cant believe she hashtagged keyworkers on the empty antibac bottle! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH she is a scamming cheeky b*tch :mad:

Shes limited her commenting to followers
Probably because you can buy 50 on ebay for under £20.00!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does the woman she did this for actually have a wonky face??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I cant believe she hashtagged keyworkers on the empty antibac bottle! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH she is a scamming cheeky b*tch :mad:
I think she gave her desperate Dan's chin 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.