Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone summarise the end of this million dot story for me? 😫 I’ve got to the part where the girl has said she’s in hospital after Jane asked for her £8 back and I’ve lost the will to live..
The Girl said she refunded her money through her email/paypal but Jane never got the refund so she messaged the girl back to let her know and the girl asked her to confirm her email ,Jane was saying if she refunded me surely she would know my email ...that's how it ended unless she's added to it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Girl said she refunded her money through he email/paypal but Jane never got the refund so she messaged the girl back to let her know and the girl asked her to confirm her email ,Jane was saying if she refunded me surely she would know my email ...that's how it ended unless she's added to it ??
Christ, with cliffhangers like that she should be part of the script writing team for Line of Duty 😰 Hopefully we find out the fate of the £8 soon because I won’t sleep tonight unless I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ, with cliffhangers like that she should be part of the script writing team for Line of Duty 😰 Hopefully we find out the fate of the £8 soon because I won’t sleep tonight unless I know.
Just shows the liar Jane is ,she said she had to pay double to get someone else to do the logo ,then goes on to say she did her own logo :ROFLMAO:latest update she still hasn't got either the logo or the refund ,shes just gone to pick Charlie up in the jalopy and shes wobbling like a giant jelly ( obviously the suspension has gone )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say a lot of people who get suckered into these MLM scams lose friends over it. A number of years ago I used to do a Zumba class. It was really enjoyable and the instructor was a really nice woman. Then she started shilling juices for one of these organisations and she really changed. She set up a secret group on Facebook that she wanted everyone to join - she was very pushy about it. One evening she finished the class early to do a presentation on her products (nobody had asked for this). She was looking for people to sign up and join her. Nobody was willing to and she started acting really insulted and even annoyed. The whole thing was so unbelievably awkward and lots of the girls, myself included, stopped going to her classes. She had a successful Zumba business that she had invested a lot of time and energy in and it went belly up because of her pushy sales tactics. I looked her up recently and surprise! She's no longer involved in selling that crap.
Apologies for the long post but these scams really creep me out.

This is 100% why MLMs fail, because people buy in to the bullshite and push it on everyone whether they want to hear it or not, I no longer speak to people that were friends due to them trying to flog something to me anytime we met up, And I would like to add none of them are still pushing their wares nor are they loaded they are just a lot of friends lighter for the experience. All these schemes are like a cult and it worries me that people still get sucked in.

I 100% agree with you @bananasplit there is something really unsettling about them.

Reactions: 10
Did you all get a notification about Niomi Smarts wedding ? I don't know who she is ..

Reactions: 7
what a moaning arse hole she is! All that could have been said over 4 or 5 stories not 19 like she did!!! its very easy to see the real Jane from that rant, what a tit she makes of herself and doesn't she look a beaut?? ;)

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I loved the I dont expect something for nothing rant :ROFLMAO:

Says the girl who would happily take a freebie anything and sell her own bleeping gran for a free chok lit bar!!!!

How she has the audacity to accuse anyone of scamming when she is doing this daily with her FM biz niss by charging people more than they can buy online for! bleeping cheek of her.

Poor woman who was trying to create her new logo was probably having issues trying to fit her fat wonky gob in without it looking like piss poor artwork. The girl has a business to run and frankly that face would be enough to put anyone off ordering

• Haha
  • Heart
also, if it is that cartoon yourself , toon me website she has gone against their terms and conditions. (i know someone mentioned that it could be that website)

The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, distribute, perform, display, or except as expressly provided in this Agreement, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, or create derivative works based on, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.

You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed in the Services for download, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Downloading, copying, or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from LINEROCK INVESTMENTS, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice.

I have lingered in the background laughing at your witty comments (Fave comments - wonkgob, tubberware, mortgage eyes etc) but her posts tonight have annoyed me. Ever since she moved so far away ...downstairs, she has changed into this horrible person. I found her dim but pleasant but now she infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
also, if it is that cartoon yourself , toon me website she has gone against their terms and conditions. (i know someone mentioned that it could be that website)

The Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, distribute, perform, display, or except as expressly provided in this Agreement, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, or create derivative works based on, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.

You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed in the Services for download, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Downloading, copying, or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from LINEROCK INVESTMENTS, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content's copyright notice

I have lingered in the background laughing at your witty comments (Fave comments - wonkgob, tubberware, mortgage eyes etc) but her posts tonight have annoyed me. Ever since she moved so far away ...downstairs, she has changed into this horrible person. I found her dim but pleasant but now she infuriates me.
Welcome, pull up a chair and get your club biscuits ready 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding the wobblegob “Logogate”...what goes around comes around Janeychins, you’re always banging on about the law of “a traction”, all the lying and misleading you do, you get what you deserve I’m just sorry there’s not more of your money involved!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People will look at her bitching away like this and it will put people off her. She clearly didn't believe the person when they said they'd been in hospital. It's the sort of tit she'd come out with. What's the matter janeychins? Have you finally met a bigger liar than yourself? Annoying isn't it when people are dishonest deary 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
So she's going to complain to FB and paypal about this girl ,she'll give her to midnight to come across with her money or goods ,but not before plugging her own logos for £5 ,she then goes on to say she accidentally showed the girls logo and feels bad because as she's such a good person she doesn't like slating people, and maybe the girls a single mother with kids to feed ...but she's got to midnight before she goes in with all guns blazing 😂 she's a joke..

• Wow
Did you all get a notification about Niomi Smarts wedding ? I don't know who she is ..
Did you work out who she was?

And could we get chins to provide a wedding logo for her very competitive price of £5 or a job lot of Club Biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you work out who she was?

And could we get chins to provide a wedding logo for her very competitive price of £5 or a job lot of Club Biscuits?
She must be an influencer ? did everyone not get one ? I don't follow her or anything I don't know why I got a notification if no one else did ? that'll be Janes nxt sideline she said she's had people ordering them off her ...who would take them for nothing never mind £5 😂

Reactions: 6
She must be an influencer ? did everyone not get one ? I don't follow her or anything I don't know why I got a notification if no one else did ? that'll be Janes nxt sideline she said she's had people ordering them off her ...who would take them for nothing never mind £5 😂
I did get a notification but had no idea who it was so didnt read it :ROFLMAO: .

I cant possibly take on board any more hate watches or I will have to give up my job!!!

• Haha
Urgh now there's someone else who makes me cringe. Naarrrrdddia looks like she needs a good jet wash.
Don’t like that motormouth one bit !

That Amanda from the farm does my head in, no wonder Jane loves her. She'd better not have her sights on a break to Yorkshire. She is NOT coming in!
Yes would be getting a bit too close to me as well. She can duck right off and stay with the coffin dodgers of Eastbourne!

Reactions: 9
Welcome, pull up a chair and get your club biscuits ready 😉
Mint ones are the best, they mask the smell of bed sweat !

So she's going to complain to FB and paypal about this girl ,she'll give her to midnight to come across with her money or goods ,but not before plugging her own logos for £5 ,she then goes on to say she accidentally showed the girls logo and feels bad because as she's such a good person she doesn't like slating people, and maybe the girls a single mother with kids to feed ...but she's got to midnight before she goes in with all guns blazing 😂 she's a joke..
No she,s a fat bleep !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mint ones are the best, they mask the smell of bed sweat !

No she,s a fat bleep !
It is hilarious that she feels hard done by for having to wait a month for someone trying to make her wonky jaw look palatable to her audience, I would think that would take some time and the poor woman probably didnt want to tell her to spare her feelings :ROFLMAO:

And yes to the fat bleep statement (y)

• Haha
It is hilarious that she feels hard done by for having to wait a month for someone trying to make her wonky jaw look palatable to her audience, I would think that would take some time and the poor woman probably didnt want to tell her to spare her feelings :ROFLMAO:

And yes to the fat bleep statement (y)
Am just watching her performance now on insta, she is such an hole (and a fat bleep🤣🤣🤣🤣)

She has lost the plot, all of this drama and palaver over something with a value of £8. Is she for real, off her bloody rocker, demented witch. Looking like the lbs are melting away chins by the way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.