Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by most of the comments on the balloon pop it's her loyal fans that are repurchasing off her and that's not many..Wonder how much she purchases the stock for if she's able to make a profit from 8 people ,plus I think she said free postage for that day only ..

Reactions: 6
She puts in orders weekly and she stupidly showed all her excess stock why would someone have excess stock when they basically “buy to order” apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has to personally buy 50 points worth of stuff per month to qualify for her bonuses. I think thats around 2/3 of the normal perfumes

Reactions: 7
Beachy Head is a well know suicide spot!

All that excess stock! I feel sorry for her family this Christmas, I really do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beachy Head is a well know suicide spot!

All that excess stock! I feel sorry for her family this Christmas, I really do :ROFLMAO:
Why go to a suicide spot to enjoy a take-away and watch netflix ? their an odd pair !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a sad wanker
What the actual duck. So any normal person would go and watch the sun go down. Nope not Jane. She sits watching Netflix and waiting for her bleeping Just Eat to be delivered. Just try lifting your head up from you screens Chins. There is a whole bleeping world out there.

Although I first read it as "we love taking it up Beachy Head" Yep! That's what she said........ Dodgy speed reading. Sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going by most of the comments on the balloon pop it's her loyal fans that are repurchasing off her and that's not many..Wonder how much she purchases the stock for if she's able to make a profit from 8 people ,plus I think she said free postage for that day only ..
I was watching a lady on YouTube she was a 6 figure earner with Monat and a couple of other MLM’s she was explaining that most of these comments on social media are indeed other members of your team people you have already recruited and that these recruits are in fact your competitors the whole thing is absolutely bat tit crazy....
she literally said her whole life revolved around the MLM she was even told by her upline to disown her sister if she wasn’t going to be recruited and to miss her grandfathers funeral after all her grandfather would be so proud she was achieving her dream and filling her goals.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was watching a lady on YouTube she was a 6 figure earner with Monat and a couple of other MLM’s she was explaining that most of these comments on social media are indeed other members of your team people you have already recruited and that these recruits are in fact your competitors the whole thing is absolutely bat tit crazy....
she literally said her whole life revolved around the MLM she was even told by her upline to disown her sister if she wasn’t going to be recruited and to miss her grandfathers funeral after all her grandfather would be so proud she was achieving her dream and filling her goals.
Yeah there's a lot from scentsby? ,one even tried to follow my Insta because I follow Jane :rolleyes:I'd love to know how much she gets the perfumes for ! I can't see her making much profit at all ..

I don't know why I'm suprised to be honest. I think I've mentioned before that I had a close family member inducted into the cult of Amway many years ago & I can still vividly remember all the brainwashing.

Yeah there's a lot from scentsby? ,one even tried to follow my Insta because I follow Jane :rolleyes:I'd love to know how much she gets the perfumes for ! I can't see her making much profit at all ..
Don't they pay something like 10.99 for them? The whole selling part of it is just a front, they could be selling gift wrapped dog turds for all it matters. The real money is made from the recruiting/pyramid part of it.

ive always been intrieged by the whole mlm thing and once you see it for how it really works its so easy to spot the techniques they all use, for instance someone on my friends list does a post for her mlm like......new products arriving tomorrow at a great price, who wants more info? all the comments are people saying me or wow or shocked face emojis but if you click on their profiles they're all part of the same company, its dodgy as!
Also all these mlm companies have "destash" groups on facebook for people (current and now left) to sell their huge stashes on, I joined a couple to be nosey ;) honestly some have hundreds upon hundreds of pounds worth of stock they "need to sell" or "must go" almost all their rank climbing or target hitting is self bought and they're just left with oodles of stock they have to sell on the down low for massive mark downs

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
apparently another tactic they use on these recruits is to get them to buy all the products even things they absolutely wouldn’t use ... if the rep doesn’t comply they are told they haven’t got what it takes and they are never going to succeed in the company.

• Haha
ive always been intrieged by the whole mlm thing and once you see it for how it really works its so easy to spot the techniques they all use, for instance someone on my friends list does a post for her mlm like......new products arriving tomorrow at a great price, who wants more info? all the comments are people saying me or wow or shocked face emojis but if you click on their profiles they're all part of the same company, its dodgy as!
Also all these mlm companies have "destash" groups on facebook for people (current and now left) to sell their huge stashes on, I joined a couple to be nosey ;) honestly some have hundreds upon hundreds of pounds worth of stock they "need to sell" or "must go" almost all their rank climbing or target hitting is self bought and they're just left with oodles of stock they have to sell on the down low for massive mark downs
Spot on! Poonique was a great one for the destash groups. It is fascinating to watch though. What makes me laugh is when they get called out on it the default response is to accuse you of taring down other women when we should be supporting them. Darlings, we are supporting you! That's why we're trying to get you to realise you're buying into a scam!!

apparently another tactic they use on these recruits is to get them to buy all the products even things they absolutely wouldn’t use ... if the rep doesn’t comply they are told they haven’t got what it takes and they are never going to succeed in the company.
I LOVE this one. Tell them it's ok if it's not for them, it's not for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes......... Take the opportunity away from them & they'll want it more. I'd be lying if I said I'd never used the same approach in business...hahaha. Difference is mine is legit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe that's why Charlies chin is dragging on the ground these days he can see past it a bit more than Jane ! she must be spending all his wages on products aswell as tat ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Maybe that's why Charlies chin is dragging on the ground these days he can see past it a bit more than Jane ! she's must be spending all his wages on products aswell as tat ..
Actually that's a very good point! I wouldn't be in the least bit suprised if that's the case.

Spot on! Poonique was a great one for the destash groups. It is fascinating to watch though. What makes me laugh is when they get called out on it the default response is to accuse you of taring down other women when we should be supporting them. Darlings, we are supporting you! That's why we're trying to get you to realise you're buying into a scam!!

I LOVE this one. Tell them it's ok if it's not for them, it's not for everyone. Not everyone has what it takes......... Take the opportunity away from them & they'll want it more. I'd be lying if I said I'd never used the same approach in business...hahaha. Difference is mine is legit.
good old poonique ;) I know a story of a woman who joined, was pretty rubbish at it all for months, never getting anywhere then suddenly she was climbing all the ranks, recruiting people right left and centre and became a bit of a big deal in the UK presenter groups, most people hailed her an inspiration and congratulated her on her success, she was head hunted to another mlm and it all came out she was paying for the recruits to join her team so was sending them the £69 for them to join so her figures looked good and she could advance, she also self bought 90% of her sales and was left with a credit card debt of close to 10k, I know all this as it was all going off when I was part of a group for mums on facebook, someone mentioned the "gossip" so I went to see, I joined some groups she was in and watched, to this day I go look at her profile now and again and she is spouting positivity quotes and claiming to be living her best life, yet zero mention of any company or success, I do still wonder if she's still paying off the credit card!
If Jane thinks shes being original or that she will be the next superstar in her company she needs to think again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know why I'm suprised to be honest. I think I've mentioned before that I had a close family member inducted into the cult of Amway many years ago & I can still vividly remember all the brainwashing.

Don't they pay something like 10.99 for them? The whole selling part of it is just a front, they could be selling gift wrapped dog turds for all it matters. The real money is made from the recruiting/pyramid part of it.
Yes she touched on the brainwashing and said that they make it extremely hard for you to just walk away.. they put out a threat of legal action and get you to sign non disclosure agreements etc

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.