Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to update eld Gammons on my profile pic now she's looking absolutely bleeping gorgeous! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone believe JG is in the top tier? She claims 50 in her down line, the recently shared FM MLM vlog had someone with over 7000 in their down line. I smell BS! More fake it till you make it Jane?

Reactions: 8
She's losing it by the day ,any wonder Charlies turned to the drink ! she was bad before but she must be insufferable now :rolleyes:

Does anyone believe JG is in the top tier? She claims 50 in her down line, the recently shared FM MLM vlog had someone with over 7000 in their down line. I smell BS! More fake it till you make it Jane?
Well going by the balloon pop I'd say she's full of :poop: out of all the sheep she has she only managed to sell 8 balloons and 1 of them was her mum ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
isn’t she a silver magnolia ? I think that’s what she was congratulating herself on in yesterday’s stories anyway Magnolia is very much level One and silver is definitely not the top tier of level one ....
I have just been trying to work out the higher levels but once you get to level Two Orchid ( I have been informed ) the information starts getting extremely confusing and complicated let’s just say the only people actually getting rich are Mr Twinkie or whatever his name is and his father in Poland 😂
I don’t know if we are allowed to link other sites so I haven’t but if you google FM world level plan it’s relatively easy to get to the information and get a clear picture of how hard it is to actually make any money from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Of course it’s BS 💩
Why would someone continue to get up at 3 0’clock in the morning to pick someone else’s shopping when her 2nd job is so successful?
I don’t think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two of them sound pissed 🥴 she's hysterical because she broke the shredder . I wonder how many are still paying the £1.99 when they can get all this content for free:rolleyes:

Well Jane I’m guessing you will still be knee deep in pies and takeaways sat on a edge of a cliff having a date night ! Then off home to relaxxxxx as you have been so busy on that sofa 🛋 trying to build your empire 🥴
Does she realise that’s why she’s still fat?

Why share such BS! Apart from knock off cats puss she’s exactly where she was ears ago. Remember her telling us she was so busy working then admitted she got the new laptop to play sims 😂

• Haha
From her FB page. If the perfume is sooooo great Chins why do you keep putting sales on?!

Scents By Jane
4h ·
MY BIGGEST SALE YET!! 24 HOUR SALE ⤵
50ml bottles PURE WAS £14.90 NOW £11.50
50ml bottle INTENSE WAS £18.90 NOW £14.50
50ml bottles ROYAL WAS £24.50 NOW £18.00
24 hours until this offer ENDS! ✋

Reactions: 9
Howling at the ‘can’t wait for Autumn’ cosy nights in? You do that all year round! Craft fairs? Since when? Winter walks? 😂😂😂😂 you don’t walk anywhere.....ever!! Where did she read this rubbish? She’s hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She read it on someone else’s insta, of course! She even steals other peoples photos!
Can’t think of anything for herself!

• Haha
She's sending out positivity cards to her TEAM 🥴
It'll just be notes written on the little cardboard inserts she gets out of her luctch box snaks.

Well Jane I’m guessing you will still be knee deep in pies and takeaways sat on a edge of a cliff having a date night ! Then off home to relaxxxxx as you have been so busy on that sofa 🛋 trying to build your empire 🥴
I can't believe that was a light bulb moment for her....Good god.

It's bullshit from the lot of them. Her uplines upline was running on yesterday about placing a huge stock order so yet again proof that most of the muppets buy the crap themselves to keep them in the game. That's what all this balloon pop shyte is about. I guestimate that about 80% (that's being generous) of those oooh another huge delivery!! posts she shares are stock for herself.

And really? A story dedicated to a bleeping shredder she over heated because she's too bleeping lazy to take the address part off an envelope? Hands up who thought her confession was going to be she'd face planted his Dairylea lunchables?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree with @monga they sounded pissed, they have a lot lately in random late night stories, she either puts it on thinking its funny or they're both on the pop ;)

Positivity cards? This is the woman who suffered from anxiety, can’t go for a gentle walk on her own unless daft boy’s at her side, in fact can’t do anything on her own at all! She is so needy and dependent on him.....and she regurgitates all this tripe.

• Haha
Positivity cards? This is the woman who suffered from anxiety, can’t go for a gentle walk on her own unless daft boy’s at her side, in fact can’t do anything on her own at all! She is so needy and dependent on him.....and she regurgitates all this tripe.
Plus her up line did EXACTLY the same a few days ago what is wrong with these people!!

• Haha
  • Wow
positivity cards for Jane.....

you can go a whole day without eating a ready meal
you will one day afford a mortgage - if you get off your lazy arse and work more hours at Tesco
at least you think you're funny and your content is good
you have magic calorie counting skills
you won't tit your pants today

• Haha
She's no where near the top tier. If she stays at 21% for 2 months, which is 30,000 points minimum, she will qualify for a car incentive. Basically this means they will pay her a commission of £170 a month to go towards a car payment, but she has to take the car finance out in her own name. If her and her team goes below 21% one month they will stop paying the bonus and she will have to pay herself. When she reaches higher levels the amount of commission goes up and she will qualify for a nicer car like a Mercedes.

Honestly researching all this FM stuff is so confusing, there are girls who have reached a Jasper Star level (VERY high level) in 9 months and now have the Ranger Rover.

• Wow
Great point to whoever mentioned they buy all the stock themselves to hit targets then have to try flog it on after at cut prices and balloon pops!!!!! That’s exactly how it works!!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.