Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bloody cars do they need?

I'm totally confused by the FM thing. Like, I understand how the MLM thing works but she's claiming to make a lot of money & now she's getting a company car (she's making it sound like its a free car, which it's not, obviously) if this is blatantly untrue then how can they get away with it? Surely that's fraud? Am I being thick?

Reactions: 7
Cannot imagine Debbie pie eyed but then again its always the ones who you assume are boring are a hoot on a night out 😅 sorry off topic but i reckon debbie is a bit under the thumb from andrew.
Ooh don,t mention that creep Andrew. If anyone boils my piss more than chins it's that cretin !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'm totally confused by the FM thing. Like, I understand how the MLM thing works but she's claiming to make a lot of money & now she's getting a company car (she's making it sound like its a free car, which it's not, obviously) if this is blatantly untrue then how can they get away with it? Surely that's fraud? Am I being thick?
There's undoubtedly some scammy reason behind it. Possibly some kind of tax dodge if they make the car payments rather than hand over the cash? I dunno. Any ideas, anyone?

Reactions: 5

it's a very well known tactic of these MLMS that they will post false earnings, false claims etc, fake lifestyles to get people to join...

Reactions: 8
Just for shits & giggles I've just looked at finance payments on a brand new RR Evoque. You only need a deposit of 3k and you can have one for 400 quid a month with your final payment of 17.5k on PCP or you can have it on HP for 850 quid. That's hardly living the high life, is it?

I can't wait to see what car chins picks and listen to her justify why it's not anything flash....
She can come to me for one if she wants. I,ve got 8 sat there if she wants one ! If she got on her knees and begged me I wouldn't let her buy one from me even if she offered me double. Besides they are not what they are cracked up to be, cost a fortune if anything goes wrong which invariably it does, tyres are mega bucks... On second thoughts get your arse up to the North East Chins I,ve got the perfect car for you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
There's undoubtedly some scammy reason behind it. Possibly some kind of tax dodge if they make the car payments rather than hand over the cash? I dunno. Any ideas, anyone?
its all to do with the lifestyle they try to get people to buy into, attraction marketing ploy, look at me and my "company" car all paid for! what they don't tell you is its a lease you have to sign and each month is a blank slate so if you don't hit the target they don't give you the money so you would have to cover the car payment out of your own pocket, its also a way for the MLM company to keep people with them as they're tied into the lease so don't want to risk having to pay it themselves even though most of them end up doing just that or the cars get repossessed because they can't afford the payments and they end up in a financial mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just for shits & giggles I've just looked at finance payments on a brand new RR Evoque. You only need a deposit of 3k and you can have one for 400 quid a month with your final payment of 17.5k on PCP or you can have it on HP for 850 quid. That's hardly living the high life, is it?

I can't wait to see what car chins picks and listen to her justify why it's not anything flash....
I have a car on lease ( a Mini Cooper convertible ) the reason I choose to is I have a nice reliable car with sat nav ... parking sensors, all sorts of WiFi gadgets etc plus get to change that car every 3 years before it qualifies for having MOTs etc... Prior to furlough I worked 12 hour shifts at an airport ( mainly late shifts ) So feel having a nice car is part and parcel of working outside of normal transport hours it’s a necessity rather than just for show ... hubby and I also have a family car that mainly he uses for work or we use if we go out as a family...
in this day and age having a nice car isn’t that big of a deal as long as you earn enough money to cover the monthly repayments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a car on lease ( a Mini Cooper convertible ) the reason I choose to is I have a nice reliable car with sat nav ... parking sensors, all sorts of WiFi gadgets etc plus get to change that car every 3 years before it qualifies for having MOTs etc... Prior to furlough I worked 12 hour shifts at an airport ( mainly late shifts ) So feel having a nice car is part and parcel of working outside of normal transport hours it’s a necessity rather than just for show ... hubby and I also have a family car that mainly he uses for work or we use if we go out as a family...
in this day and age having a nice car isn’t that big of a deal as long as you earn enough money to cover the monthly repayments.
Totally agree, we own a car dealership. My dad passed it down to me and when I became ill I took a back seat but recently took more of an active role once again. Love the trade and always been big part of my life and we,ve got a couple of nice cars out of it but nothing too flashy as don,t see the point.
Hubby would if I let him but guess who wears the trousers in our house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally agree, we own a car dealership. My dad passed it down to me and when I became ill I took a back seat but recently took more of an active role once again. Love the trade and always been big part of my life and we,ve got a couple of nice cars out of it but nothing too flashy as don,t see the point.
Hubby would if I let him but guess who wears the trousers in our house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 I can imagine ....

I‘ve often said to hubby I feel like the odd one out when I pull up at the staffs car park, for some reason Merc’s and Land Rovers seem to be the preferred choice amongst air & ground crew personnel 😂😂

Chins could have the most amazing car but don’t really match up with the smelly rented flat , and two old looking 20/30 year olds with beer and pie guts 🙈 who look like they need professional help in every which way 😭

• Haha
Oh my God! She is something else isn't she?

You can only hope that her constant bragging about how much money she is making off those below her will be enough for people to see the light!

Despicable :mad:

ETA In any other job (reputable job) if you got a promotion and bragged all over social media about how much money you were making and what perks you have you would soon find yourself out the door!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she feels the need to put all this out there yet has never revealed to us what she earns at Tescos :unsure:

Oh wait, I get it.
She's trying to lure people into the pyramid scheme by telling people how great it is and how much she is(n't) earning, dangling the carrot and recruiting them to earn her more money.
And she calls herself a nice, honest person!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her up line now reached Pearl I wonder how oh wait because of Janes work why can’t these people see how it works and further down the down line you look more of an idiot. Jane tries to copy her sign ups photos but that girl seems to have some class 😂 unlike Mrs gammons I actually hate thatshe is on the prowl for signup of vulnerable people or stay at home mums making out it’s to help them it’s not it’s to help herself ffs I hate this rip off tit

😂😂 I can imagine ....

I‘ve often said to hubby I feel like the odd one out when I pull up at the staffs car park, for some reason Merc’s and Land Rovers seem to be the preferred choice amongst air & ground crew personnel 😂😂
Yea he is a quiet one my other half, it may be why we work so well. Think with working in a male dominated industry I,ve grown a pair of balls, not literally and I don't mince my words. Hate having to tell staff off but we pay them so comes out of our pocket and I remind myself about that then it is a bit easier but it's hard to keep a straight face at times must admit🤣🤣

What I don’t get is anybody can join this and get it at cost price ? So what’s the point of going through someone else when u can join and pay the same as what chins is paying ?

Couldn't be Patrick she said she had grown close to this person and they were a regular commenter on her vids ?
Could be. She was at his wedding and did a few meet ups with him. I'm sure he has commented in the past. Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.

Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
Might be Trim With Tat but I would be surprised. Maybe the Budget Scroungers? My bet is still Patrick Gemma or Kate..

Reactions: 3
Guyyysssszzzz :ROFLMAO:

Do we really care? I don't!
I'm sure we'll find out eventually...maybe when the offending person :ROFLMAO: posts here!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.