Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
The only anxiety Chins suffers from is if the treat drawer is running low!

I get bloody horrendous migraines (which have got worse as I got older) they can lay me out for a couple of days and I have never once been to A & E for them, waiting for a CAT scan appointment currently as they have become a lot more frequent over the lat year.

The pair of them use A & E like a bloody walk in centre. Makes me so angry, He went for a pulled muscle too as he didnt want to take the time off work! :mad:
Do you get the hangover feeling when the attack is over? You feel drained, sick, tired and a bit confused. Its called postdrome.

Reactions: 4

Disneylover

VIP Member
Yes remember the Pug !
No! I must have missed that! What a twat though!

I canโ€™t see it being Debbie, theyโ€˜re still following each other, canโ€™t see it being Tan either, she loves Jane. As someone said, maybe it was Gavin, maybe the Livingstones have seen the light and turned on them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m joking like ๐Ÿ˜‚

monga

VIP Member
Cannot imagine Debbie pie eyed but then again its always the ones who you assume are boring are a hoot on a night out ๐Ÿ˜… sorry off topic but i reckon debbie is a bit under the thumb from andrew.
No I think Debbie can give as good as she get's ..She let rip a few weeks ago because a troll popped up on her live weigh- in ? I'm putting her in my line of suspects ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eddie the Pug stayed with them a couple of times.
The last time though, he was only with them a couple of days and they took him back as she said he didn't settle.
He probably got pissed off with listening to her bullshit all day long :ROFLMAO:
He was leaving her sofa all snot ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I'm sure she'd just block Angie like the rest of us ,although they're using each other to promote their own sidelines ,so maybe Angie is just as bad as Jane ?
maybe i could not help but laugh when they tried to potray it as a gift gifting no jane no angie you clearly wanted to self promote i can not help but laugh

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Howling at the logo..it is absolutely nothing like her whatsoever ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the hairline needs to go up several inches and the forehead be made a lot bigger, her hair isn't that thick, it's longer flat and straggly...they needed to add in 4 chins and take away a neck... her body type is pie.. as in round with matron boobs. Even the glasses are wrong, she wears big round deirdre specials. I know they have to flatter the client but fook me it looks more like mrs hinch than old janeychins ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
That must be why she loves it ,she loves the Hinch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I thought she bought it on Amazon for her nephew ,does she have an Amazon shop ? if so she'll get a few pence if anyone decides to purchase it ..
It's an AD link. I remember one of the Instagram SW lives with her and Helen talking about how they get offered crazy stuff off of Amazon for free to promote vis link or review. They buy it and then the price is refunded. Had assumed it was one of those.

monga

VIP Member
does the autors books show on google ? and not being funny aswell u can self publish so is it as big as janes making out ?
I googled it and it did come up I should have put it on Amazon to see what the reviews were like ..whats it called again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
her engagement is crap for a author no comments or anything ? no hate to the lass but just makes no sense

anyone here watch donna dyble
just seen her 1.1 account on instagram shes a consultant now too ? is that ran like an MLM aswell does anyone knows or is it like being a slimming world consultant
Donna got on my nerves at how she would gain weight and blame everyone else but herself.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Guyyysssszzzz :ROFLMAO:

Do we really care? I don't!
I'm sure we'll find out eventually...maybe when the offending person :ROFLMAO: posts here!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Yea he is a quiet one my other half, it may be why we work so well. Think with working in a male dominated industry I,ve grown a pair of balls, not literally and I don't mince my words. Hate having to tell staff off but we pay them so comes out of our pocket and I remind myself about that then it is a bit easier but it's hard to keep a straight face at times must admit๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
#Girlboss ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It's an AD link. I remember one of SW lives with her and Helen talking about how they get offered crazy stuff off of Amazon for free to promote vis link or review. They buy it and them the price is refunded. Had assumed it was one of those.
I didn't notice I just saw it on her stories ,she said she got it for her nephew ,It must have been gifted then ..

monga

VIP Member
The only anxiety Chins suffers from is if the treat drawer is running low!

I get bloody horrendous migraines (which have got worse as I got older) they can lay me out for a couple of days and I have never once been to A & E for them, waiting for a CAT scan appointment currently as they have become a lot more frequent over the lat year.

The pair of them use A & E like a bloody walk in centre. Makes me so angry, He went for a pulled muscle too as he didnt want to take the time off work! :mad:
Yeah I get them from time to time they are the devil ..but I've never used A&E, surely going to see his GP would've been the right approach..Hopefully you get sorted soon they're so disabling x