Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yes she couldn't be a popular person you only have to look at the way she comes across on her SM never mind in real life . Charlie must be the only true friend she's got no wonder she's always hanging on his shirt tails ..He must feel suffocated by her, he used to have an active social life before she started manipulating him into being her performing monkey to get her YT and bizznizz off the ground ,,but I have noticed a lot of her usual subs are not on her lives anymore ??
what about the great babz and amy they still around or at last have they seen the light ?

Reactions: 3
Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
Where is trim with tan? Did she change her insta?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her husband was doing some weightloss thing a couple of years ago it might have been this thing she's now promoting ? Donnas only vulnerable when it suits her ;) I remember a few years ago when she was at the height of her depressive stage I had a look on her FB and she seemed to be enjoying herself with her friends (hot tubs ,garden parties etc ) but on YT it looked like she was unable to get out of bed 🤷‍♀️...wasn't she doing some kind of marketing /events promotion before she started this Cambridge venture ?
no idea i stopped really following after buying the motor home all she talked about although its now having issues
wow really sorry but thats realy digusting depression is not a joke and people who put it on make me sick

hedgewitch

No I think Debbie can give as good as she get's ..She let rip a few weeks ago because a troll popped up on her live weigh- in ? I'm putting her in my line of suspects 😂

He was leaving her sofa all snot 💦😂
With how excited she was over those Assdah takeaway boxes yesterday I expect she left a few snail trails on it herself.

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
what about the great babz and amy they still around or at last have they seen the light ?
Fan girl Amy is still there although not as much ,haven't noticed Babs or the other two mods ,Helen was even doing the mods for her ? The Pickles haven't been on either or Jamie ???

Anyone know how many are in her patreon now ?

hedgewitch

Who else read the vlog title in her accent....missed you oourrlll 😅
I must admit she even sneaks into RL occasionally. sallit, ooooh deeeeaaaah & of course spinidge all get plenty of use. Gets me looked at as though i'm unhinged but it keeps me entertained.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
no idea i stopped really following after buying the motor home all she talked about although its now having issues
wow really sorry but thats realy digusting depression is not a joke and people who put it on make me sick
Well maybe she has good days and bad days ? I can't believe she's lost 2st in 7 weeks that's a miracle for her she doesn't look it either ,,,

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I'm talking about Jane 😂 it was always tattle rules , someone was banned on this thread don't know if it's permanent or not ? they are cracking down ,,
ahahaa luv jane would just block you shes too much of a coward for contacting people although did she not give someone the samartans number ?
i cant help but crack at that
and yeah i think its because all these so called influencers trying to get it shut down

ohhhh ohhhh ive just learnt a big thing its actually illegal for jane to be posting pictures of her income hmmmm luvin anti mlm youtubers

sorry if im late to that fact btw

• Wow

hedgewitch

I love Chunk, especially when eating tomatoes, makes me feel better when usually the slabbers are tripping me eating juicy fresh fruit!
The one where he belches at the end was class.

Was it just me or did anyone else scroll to the comments to look for Marge before watching the latest vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Well maybe she has good days and bad days ? I can't believe she's lost 2st in 7 weeks that's a miracle for her she doesn't look it either ,,,
yeah i did think that thats a hel of a lot to loose but the diet sounds pretty much starvation

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
No I think Debbie can give as good as she get's ..She let rip a few weeks ago because a troll popped up on her live weigh- in ? I'm putting her in my line of suspects 😂

He was leaving her sofa all snot 💦😂
I don't know where they took him back to as I thought the owner had gone on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
From the sounds of it though, at least Angies sideline is taking the form of a legitimate business and doesn't use selling a product to hide a pyramid scam.
Although Angie promoting Janes is questionable ? especially considering her role in dealing with vulnerable people on a daily basis..

Reactions: 2