Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
From the sounds of it though, at least Angies sideline is taking the form of a legitimate business and doesn't use selling a product to hide a pyramid scam.
yeah i wonder who else jane will recruit

btw just a warning to everyone on here becareful if your going to contact jane tattle dont like that and will ban you if you mention contacting her ( as someone said on here about contacting her fm page )

just seen on the rules

Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
Their snuggled on the sofa ,it must be cold they've got that many throws over them so still scrimping on the heating ...Her bottles of FM will have mould growing on them shortly..

• Haha

hedgewitch

I've never had bother getting a refund through Paypal either ,that's one of the reasons I always use it.. as if she'd waste money trying to lose weight ,that's what these daft companies are for ;) Edit to say that pic is a product of her own creativity,now you see why she has to use other peoples πŸ˜‚
Absolutely. I've never had anything but top notch service through paypal either, so will always used them if I can. Seems mighty strange she's kicking off so much over 8 quid. I wonder if she's taken money from other people for the same service, hoping to set herself up as some kind of middle woman.

monga

VIP Member
her engagement is crap for a author no comments or anything ? no hate to the lass but just makes no sense

anyone here watch donna dyble
just seen her 1.1 account on instagram shes a consultant now too ? is that ran like an MLM aswell does anyone knows or is it like being a slimming world consultant
It'll be a money making scheme for sure if Donnas in on it :rolleyes:

monga

VIP Member
Well I've checked the other bint out on FB , she lives in Eastbourne and is an author and just published her latest drivel however chins isn't in her friends list she's obviously gone there friend of a friend or just as a fucking gatecrasher looking for free grub and drinks
She must be going to sign Jane up to promote her book alongside the FM shit :ROFLMAO: she'll be spraying the page with a scent of your choice ...

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Absolutely. I've never had anything but top notch service through paypal either, so will always used them if I can. Seems mighty strange she's kicking off so much over 8 quid. I wonder if she's taken money from other people for the same service, hoping to set herself up as some kind of middle woman.
I thought she used it as a full on AD for her own logo bizznizz ? but you'd never know what those two are up to ,Eastborne's answer to Bonnie and Clyde ;)

Janey

She must be an influencer ? did everyone not get one ? I don't follow her or anything I don't know why I got a notification if no one else did ? that'll be Janes nxt sideline she said she's had people ordering them off her ...who would take them for nothing never mind Β£5 πŸ˜‚
I had the notification to x

hedgewitch

Omg how the hell can someone be that excited over a ready meal. Has she learnt that little about counting cals that she still can't judge a portion for herself?
Apparently not. You'd think the dopey mare would have had the brains not to comment on the tiny portion even if she thought it. Talk about giving the game away that the last attempts at losing weight were bollocks.

monga

VIP Member
So she's loving the logo now although I think the girl was too kind to her she needed to make her 10 times wider ..

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
With how excited she was over those Assdah takeaway boxes yesterday I expect she left a few snail trails on it herself.
No wonder the cushions are misshapen :sick: between those CUTE meals and 365 days they'll be enough DNA to make an entire person πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick