Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy

Chatty Member
Whose upset chins then.?.?
Also addressing the profile pic, it was chins that brought me to tattle so it will always be chins who gets the honour, not bothered what anyone on other threads thinks.
🤣 I thought of you with this subject, I know that we both visit the thread (is that the right word?) of another channel on here 😁

Reactions: 4

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Is she flogging dangerous bath toys now because she saw the lying Hinch buy it?
I wondered why she was advising that. I dont even think they pay her for this just gift her the bath toy for free. Thought it sad an odd thing for Chins clearly it's a Hinch wannabe thing.😒🙄

Somone should send jane these videos see what she saids 😂

Also just noticed shes added credit to the photo she clearly copied was that after reading here 😂😂
You are supposed to credit them but even then you could be commiting copyright theft.

monga

VIP Member
Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
I had a thought it might be them too ,but does Tan comment on chins vids ? edit to say could it be Debbie 🤔

monga

VIP Member
Hi, don't think Gammo will give up YouTube completely when there's members to her channel to be milked. How long she will hold onto them if it is the only, not bonus content remains to be seen!

I have just changed my profile picture to the beautiful Marion Cotillard and it left me thinking, those of you that chose to use a 'gormless gammon' unflattering photo for your profile, do you ever think about what people think on other threads? Most people will not have a clue who she is!

I ask because on a serious thread about a long time missing person, a member who has not (to my recollection) posted here recently was offering serious views with a profile picture of party Gammons. I found it difficult to take her views seriously with her profile picture of Jane, with a moustache and sombrero!
Sara is one of the best posters on that thread too 😂

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Ooh do you have any further tea from your source 😉

Has she said she’s not insured to drive it? She’d be a named driver wouldn’t she x
I remember her saying she was only insured to drive her own car but Charlie was fully comp ,she had to get day insurance to drive her dad's spare car while her's was in for MOT ,but he could have added her ? but I don't think they would have went to the extra expense( too tight ) as she'd hardly ever be driving it ?

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
its the same range (essence) as the lash princess, I did try that one and although it gives a great false lash effect the wand is like a felt pen, its like painting it on so I wasn't 100% keen on that but I would still use it if I couldn't get my absolute fave which is essence I need a miracle, I just love it, ive had everything from high end to cheap as chips and I go back to this one every time, its a gem and only just over £3, I always get comments on my lashes when I wear it.
Thank you. I shall get myself some.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
well that was a big fuck you to tattle and everything we talk about here, how funny that one person messaged her with everything we've picked up on and discussed here, she said other people agreed with "his" opinion, I do wonder if someone who was a genuine follower has read here, had their eyes opened and then gone and told her what they thought but as its Jane gammonocchio its hard to tell whats truth and whats lies
Where can I see this is it YouTube?

hedgewitch

Her most viewed videos weren’t weigh in they were recipes she must of misread here 😂

She’s screwed herself over usually she loses a bit of weight over summer to gain during autumn coz she wants stodgy guyssss to be cosy. She’s gonna be massive before the new year as soon they will have an off plan holiday off plan birthday off plan fireworks off plan Halloween and Christmas 😂
1598283696830.png

• Haha

hedgewitch

Noticed that she’s corrected the offering £5 cock up. She most defiantly reads here. Keeping her head down because like someone else said she’s fallen off the wagon. Or maybe The Bean has left her 😂😂😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Came on to say the same, her arms were bursting out of that top. Big burger then a curry at her Dads, chins looking bigger than ever. I see calorie counting is going well hun 😉
Charlie looks absolutely dead behind the eyes!

Shocking really for a couple so young!
A burger and a curry? Bet that won't be kind to her IBS.....

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Thx me dear !

What a beauty, bet Charlie still has to pinch himself and let’s face it there’s plenty to pinch nowadays on how lucky he was to bag such a self centred biatchhhh !!!!!
she blocks u if u look at stories and dont follow i think do these sites show were viewing though?

Disneylover

VIP Member
I'm assuming that's what it was ,what else could it be ? it was about a year and a half ago and I've not been able to see her insta since?
Yeah it seems strange, maybe she’s an IT expert as she knows everything ma love 🤣 thank god for gramho eh 😉

• Haha

hedgewitch

I agree there was no message but she made sure to drop in that it was from a male so I’m thinking she’s trying to fuel some rumours and hate towards Patrick now he’s back and if he said anything bad about her she can play on it and cry over the made up message so people feel sorry for her
Ooooh good call.

Yes, that’s why I said was it mr pickles🤣
I wonder if ol Geoff is still doing FM.

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Can she actually do anything right? She's corrected the spelling on one and now she's realised she meant a bottle a week until Christmas. A couple of weeks ago she was offering 2 bottles of piss for a fiver but actually meant 5 quid off. Where is trading standards when you need them?
that put me off right there

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The dog wasn't even dead it was getting re-homed..More content for Jane.. she's used all of Charlies mum's misfortune to keep her channel going but hasn't got it in her to even visit the poor woman or take her for a day out :cautious:
Omg the way they were carrying on, especially chins 😳😳 they're absolutely screwy it's not normal😳

• Haha

hedgewitch

Sell Out my arse .... plus when was the last time she was darting round the warehouse finding that lonely last bottle sitting on the shelf... honestly anyone believing this shit is as fucking dumb as she is.
I might have been caught out by High Street tv once ( a Joseph compaction bin ) but let’s face it they are a lot more believable than Chins.
Howling at high street tv bit 😂😂😂 sounds like a line from Ladies of letters.

• Haha