Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I actually think it could be a genuine comment.

I'm sure there was recently someone new to Tattle who was a genuine fan but has seen the light in regards to gammon and started posting here. I'm sure they mentioned about being feeling used etc .
Maybe they contacted her too...

I may be wrong as I've only been dipping in and out here recently.
that would make sense if there saying theres people that feel the same O

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
I thought she bought it on Amazon for her nephew ,does she have an Amazon shop ? if so she'll get a few pence if anyone decides to purchase it ..

Hi, don't think Gammo will give up YouTube completely when there's members to her channel to be milked. How long she will hold onto them if it is the only, not bonus content remains to be seen!

I have just changed my profile picture to the beautiful Marion Cotillard and it left me thinking, those of you that chose to use a 'gormless gammon' unflattering photo for your profile, do you ever think about what people think on other threads? Most people will not have a clue who she is!

I ask because on a serious thread about a long time missing person, a member who has not (to my recollection) posted here recently was offering serious views with a profile picture of party Gammons. I found it difficult to take her views seriously with her profile picture of Jane, with a moustache and sombrero!
I actually think that is a good point raised... it’s one of the reason I choose not to have an avatar that is of “someone” ... but I guess that’s a personal preference have to say though that some of the doctored avatars do give me a giggle.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just had a look at Angie. To her credit, she does seem to have a grip on calorie counting and how to use a tracking app. I did my own calculation of one of her meals and I made it pretty much the same as she did. Yes I remember the gift box! Never twigged that was her. She seems like a good egg, I just hope Chins hasn't earmarked her as her next scam target.
i know i actualy feel for angie because u can tell shes quite vunerable in the way of shes lonely i can imagine jane helen and cronies laughthing about her behind her back in a private group chat tbh and that makes me sad

Angie is an avid book reader I think she has a blog or channel for this part of her life? ,she also is comp mad and spends hers days entering every comp under the sun and too her credit she has won a lot of prizes ,but she is very obsessive in her interests including Lauren. You're right about the CC she does follow it correctly and would say she had a day of plan etc not like Jane ,I think Angie uploaded a bagel once that was over 500 cals while Jane uploaded a meal that she claimed was 400 odd cals the difference was clear it was so laughable ..
now again i think this is down to her not holding a lot of friendships but if i was angie i would be calling her out on that its terriable can not stand when any weight loss account promotes things wrong sure u can make mistakes but what if your followers follow that diet thinking its correct

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
funny how she only has 1 review on that page and when u click the womans profile her account is fully private can only see cover and profile picture hmmm

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Couldn't be Patrick she said she had grown close to this person and they were a regular commenter on her vids ?
Could be. She was at his wedding and did a few meet ups with him. I'm sure he has commented in the past. Its definitely someone shes fallen out with.

Got a feeling its trim with tan for some reason. Tan was throwing a bit of shade when she ordered muscle food and said on the video "which I paid for myself." This was when bean and chins were eating their way through a months worth of free food from MF 😏
Might be Trim With Tat but I would be surprised. Maybe the Budget Scroungers? My bet is still Patrick Gemma or Kate..

monga

VIP Member
i know i actualy feel for angie because u can tell shes quite vunerable in the way of shes lonely i can imagine jane helen and cronies laughthing about her behind her back in a private group chat tbh and that makes me sad

now again i think this is down to her not holding a lot of friendships but if i was angie i would be calling her out on that its terriable can not stand when any weight loss account promotes things wrong sure u can make mistakes but what if your followers follow that diet thinking its correct
I'm sure she'd just block Angie like the rest of us ,although they're using each other to promote their own sidelines ,so maybe Angie is just as bad as Jane ?

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Debbie was also on the booze a couple of days ago ,she was out at a function 😂 she might have left Jane a drunken rant ..Remember Debbie lived for slimcon and Jane was the one put the damper on that ?
Cannot imagine Debbie pie eyed but then again its always the ones who you assume are boring are a hoot on a night out 😅 sorry off topic but i reckon debbie is a bit under the thumb from andrew.

hedgewitch

na shes not as bad as jane defonitly a bit of an odd ball though

il do a quick sumary of angie

done sw for years failed on and off
lives by herself
not really any friends
no relationship
works for DWP
has an obsession and i think she is in closet as she has a best friend called lauren in canada who she met when she was 25 and lauren was 15 but me and few others r convinced shes actually in love with lauren (you would understand if u watched her content) she met her online and spends 90 percent of her day chatting to her
she pretty much stays in all the time unless she goes to her parents for dinner she lives a lot of her life online
her and jane gifted eachother things not long ago as angie has set up an over priced gift box set in return jane sent her some fm perfume
diet coke rant (if you know you know )

she seems a nice person and does not mean harm just a few things she saids i do think are odd but hey thats me

so how much time we giving it before shes signed off again? but then i think she wont do that because isnt it illegall to be earning other income when on sick pay? unless she refuses sick pay from tescos but wont look good will it yeah i have to go off sick with aniexty but can still be a bizzniss woman on the side
Just had a look at Angie. To her credit, she does seem to have a grip on calorie counting and how to use a tracking app. I did my own calculation of one of her meals and I made it pretty much the same as she did. Yes I remember the gift box! Never twigged that was her. She seems like a good egg, I just hope Chins hasn't earmarked her as her next scam target.

monga

VIP Member
so watching her video of her week 9 round up of the 1:1 which is apprently new cambridge diet which was uploaded on 19th of augaust she is saying by christmas she wil be 6 stone down if she keeps going at this rate ok this diet does not sound healthy what so ever im aiming to loose 3 stone in 7 months doing sw ( i know everyone has opnions on this but for me it works when i stick to it ) to me diets like that arnt buit to last she will eventually put it bk on

everything she saying sounds like an MLM she was head hunted by someone and she was sick of being over weight and this and that and this si what they do they target people she was in a bad head space mentally and they saw vunerabillity in that makes me so angry
Her husband was doing some weightloss thing a couple of years ago it might have been this thing she's now promoting ? Donnas only vulnerable when it suits her ;) I remember a few years ago when she was at the height of her depressive stage I had a look on her FB and she seemed to be enjoying herself with her friends (hot tubs ,garden parties etc ) but on YT it looked like she was unable to get out of bed 🤷‍♀️...wasn't she doing some kind of marketing /events promotion before she started this Cambridge venture ?

monga

VIP Member
Yes not pleasant can go either way, in fact it did with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 glad it’s done for the foreseeable

I don,t think they do, think u can view anonymously
Go incognito the 3 dots to the top right of your screen ,,,Tan blocked my IP from her insta but I was able to view it that way stories and all ?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
With how excited she was over those Assdah takeaway boxes yesterday I expect she left a few snail trails on it herself.
Omg how the hell can someone be that excited over a ready meal. Has she learnt that little about counting cals that she still can't judge a portion for herself?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
How did she block you IP? 😮

Fucking hell, did the girl forget to add 5 bleeding stone after all that carry on 🤣
She‘s obviously trying to back track a bit now, saying she thinks it’s really good. Fuck off Jane you’ve already shown your nasty true colours
Idk ,,,she blocked me and when I made a new email and user name I still couldn't access her page ?

monga

VIP Member
I don't understand all these FM boss baybzz. They're constantly banging on about how great their life is yet at the same time saying stuff like "well deserved after the week I've had..." "Thank god it's friday......" etc etc. Do you think it's the fumes from their cat piss scrambling their brains?
Was FM around when Jane was conceived 😂

• Haha