Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
so a friend asked me what youtube channels I watched, I sent her some suggestions of good ones I like and stuck Janes in there to see what her reaction would be, just had a message that went like this......

"loving most of the channels you watch but what the hell is the miss piggy one all about? is it a joke? tell me you don't actually enjoy it, is the dopey dude her husband or her brother? are they maybe odd religious nuts or in a weird cult? send answers quickly as I don't think I can watch anymore but am nosey"

haha im howling, even fresh eyes think shes a plum!
I've got my husband hooked on them now too.. the other night he stumbled across the one with the dead dog with the pair of them crying. Even he said wtf was that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

monga

VIP Member
Just had a look at Angie. To her credit, she does seem to have a grip on calorie counting and how to use a tracking app. I did my own calculation of one of her meals and I made it pretty much the same as she did. Yes I remember the gift box! Never twigged that was her. She seems like a good egg, I just hope Chins hasn't earmarked her as her next scam target.
Angie is an avid book reader I think she has a blog or channel for this part of her life? ,she also is comp mad and spends hers days entering every comp under the sun and too her credit she has won a lot of prizes ,but she is very obsessive in her interests including Lauren. You're right about the CC she does follow it correctly and would say she had a day of plan etc not like Jane ,I think Angie uploaded a bagel once that was over 500 cals while Jane uploaded a meal that she claimed was 400 odd cals the difference was clear it was so laughable ..

Well the first bag is a pile of shit .... she’s got 6 viewers via FB and one of those was me
how many has she got on Instagram guys 😉

• Haha

hedgewitch

exactly my point you would adress it in private but no i think we are seeing her true self and she does care whats put on here she tries to be smart about it all but no shes a joke an absoloute joke not trying to make it about woe is me then puts content in the vlog she knows she will get the comments saying how amazing she is somthing about her that really gives me bad vibes i think she has serious issues
Agree 100% she reminds me of someone I know who is a total narcissist & mental abuser. The similarities in personality are striking.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
1.3k a month my arse! What does she take us for? And how is it possible to earn £ 130 For selling 1 bottle of that shite? I smell bullshit 🤬

hedgewitch

Although Angie promoting Janes is questionable ? especially considering her role in dealing with vulnerable people on a daily basis..
Yes, that's a very good point!

yeah i wonder who else jane will recruit

btw just a warning to everyone on here becareful if your going to contact jane tattle dont like that and will ban you if you mention contacting her ( as someone said on here about contacting her fm page )

just seen on the rules
I have no intention of contacting her. Never spoken to the woman, never wanted too. I have blocked her from all of my social media.

Reactions: 3