Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What kind of vain twat puts a sticker of their face on orders 😂

Helen gave it up because she couldn't " weed out the trolls" ( not the words she used ) I'd love to know who was trolling her ? we certainly didn't have much to say about her ,unless the old saying is true keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;) I'm sure both Helen and Jane have a secret loathe for each other ..Jane certainly doesn't like the fact Helen is more popular, even with her own sheep !
I find it funny Jane uploaded less when Helen left probably because she can’t steal her content anymore so has no ideas 😂

Jane looks so old in that recent photo I thought Charlie looked old but lately Jane easily looks 6 or 7 years older than him

Reactions: 12
Honestly I think his mum feels conned and heart broken I bet they’ve been down papers in hand trying to get her to sign stuff or sign stuff over. She feels they can’t be trusted and if she’s in sound mind why does Jane talk like she’s unable to make decisions If she is having problems like dementia then you usually have someone allowed to help which means she doesn’t trust Charlie her only child!! I would be gutted if my mum felt she couldn’t trust me I bet she feels shoved in a home very different from what janes says before she claimed she liked it

Did you hear her say about turning his mums front room into a bed sit!! It’s obvious she doesn’t want that why is jabs trying to force her into things and expect her to live in a single room

Jane isn’t an only child so won’t understand but Charlie is losing his family to suit her he will regret his actions 😔

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
GUYS GUYS i now know why she has no time to busy chasing her 8 quid

i may or may not have directed the woman to this thread aswell ...........................wooopsssss

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Hahahaha! So Jane thinks she's proactive? Seriously? She's the least proactive person I've ever had the misfortune to be aware of. Her life has been at stand still for years.

Good point!! Didn't they only just pay for work on it to get it through the MOT? If they can't get another couple of months out of it until she qualifies for this bonus then they need to change their mechanic.
She’s full of it! Did you hear she muttered something like “it’s a shame I’m not proactive with my weight” fell off the wagon again hun 🤣
I can just imagine Charlie’s Mum saying to the nurses “Don’t let my son in or that fat cunt he’s married to” 😂

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I got the impression it was someone she was currently close too ,I didn't think she had much to do with Patrick's family . Her and Patrick fell out a long time ago this is someone that was a big supporter of hers she said ? I couldn't see Patrick upset because Jane wasn't doing YT. I doubt he would've been in touch from the whole slimcon thing...

Bet your a right Arfer Daly ;)

They must be afraid to put the heating on in the Pratmobile if she has to take a blanket with her ,unless it doesn't have any 😂
To be honest I dont believe anyone emailed her at all.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Another food shop complete :rolleyes: their life is spent in the food isles of supermarkets and going for takeaways ,it's a full on hobby for them!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Poor bean has been grafting all day up London (Bromley) when he gets in has to go primark with chins he don’t wanna go he’s so pussy whipped lol
Even Tho chins admits she’s had a lazy (normal) day , Jane also really wants Charlie to have control over his mums money 💰 you can tell that’s all she wants 😡

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine chins pregnant 😭 that poor baby would be in boohoo baby outfits and have a blended up kfc in its bottle , gotta say tho the vlogs would be hilarious and I’d consider joining her only fans 😂
Also could imagine them strapping the baby on the roof of the wank mobile for date nights 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
They must be heading to Beachy Head soon she's the hair curled and make up on ,,,,Saturday night Takeaway ;)
Sausage supper 😉 she has her neck stuck out as far as it will go in the pic of her and bean on her stories in an attempt to hide her many, many chins😂 you can tell by how strained her neck looks, it’s oldest trick in the book! You aint fooling us Chins!

• Haha

JDo777

Regarding the wobblegob “Logogate”...what goes around comes around Janeychins, you’re always banging on about the law of “a traction”, all the lying and misleading you do, you get what you deserve I’m just sorry there’s not more of your money involved!

• Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
Welcome aboard always nice to see new names joining in as more and more people are becoming wise to Jane and the henpecked bean and there gluttonous, money-grabbing, freeloading ways.

😂😂
I found the quote, thanks for that. Just finished today's vlog, the curry house recognising your telephone number isn't a good sign!

• Haha

NighttimeNurse

I have a radical idea, Jane, to help you have more energy.

LOSE SOME FECKIN WEIGHT!

About 6 stones should do it.

• Haha

hedgewitch

OMG! 8 hours in the slow cooker for that 'Christmas' gammon that was the size of a clenched fist :ROFLMAO:
Still managed to lose some lbs apparently (have you looked down the back of the sofa?) despite having 2 dinners per day!!
And did you notice how she could hardly remember what her start weigh was again but then suddenly remembered the decimal .6 of her start weight when talking of her loss!
And the little attempt at the grizzle in the middle when talking about the nasty comment...who was she talking about, she said 'him' was it Mr Pickles? Has the worm turned?
Don't say nasty things about her...she has feelings you know. Mostly hunger.
It reminded me of when you see them boiling the skulls on CSI before they do the facial reconstruction shiz.

And nobody has sent her a fucking message. She's just been reading on here & stewing (on a low heat for 8 hours in fanta) about our comments and has constructed a tale of being stabbed in the back by a *cough cough* friend as a way to comment back to us without giving away that she spends as much time on here as she does eating. Oh and boo hoo she hardly has anytime to do stuff. Sorry, what? You work 4 hours a day, and spend the rest of your time posting generic pyramid posts & napping. If you still can't find time to get shit done then maybe you need to look at time management courses.

And chins, body language. You might be chatting what you think are heartfelt words but your eyes are saying something completely different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Shes on looking for more people to sign up to her channel ...£1.99 for one vid every weekend 🥴
so that’s a weekend food haul ( ie a bit of supermarket shopping ) followed by him and her taking the rust bucket up Beachy for a spot of Netflix and a Maccy D’s.... bargain off to YouTube to sign up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha