Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Chins you need the size 20 in your new jumper, no amount of tugging at it will make it bigger or make it fit!
One wash and it'll not go over her head ,she could've even stretched to a 22 the neck looked tight and it wasn't even fastened .

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hedgewitch

Imagine chins pregnant 😭 that poor baby would be in boohoo baby outfits and have a blended up kfc in its bottle , gotta say tho the vlogs would be hilarious and I’d consider joining her only fans 😂
Also could imagine them strapping the baby on the roof of the wank mobile for date nights 😂
In the course of my previous career, we once had a naughty lady in er...*cough cough* custody who had her baby with her. When we asked if we could get anything for baby to eat or drink, she announced "MASHED TAYTA" "HE ONLY EATS MASHED TAYTA" This kid was barely a year old. I imagine Chins would have a similar parenting style.

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s gonna be a printer a label printer she has to slowly try to take all her friends business it will be a basic bitch printer probably not good quality or waterproof it’s so she can print all her crap logos and charge her team for them I would bet money on it a t shirt press would be to much effort but who knows

She said Christmas ideas and she had a lady make her festive personal stickers so expect that will become something she tries she won’t make it in business it’s much better to do one job well than lots of jobs poorly

Why is she so excited about 6am starts especially going into autumn winter where they expect virus numbers to increase I thought she had anxiety so wanted to work before the store opened? What changed

Totally agree, Charlie could do so much better. I think underneath all the bumbling he's a decent bloke. If the theory that men pick their partners in the image of their mother is true, it kind of explains a lot with regards to why Charlie lets her get away with bossing him around. It also explains a lot with regards to how the Chins behaves in respect of the MIL. There is probably a battle of wills going on there to try and prove whose the most dominant woman in poor old Bean's life.

View attachment 225451

Eh?? Yep. Ok then. My top tip for calorie counting would be never mix coloured laundry with whites and 3 o'clock.

Also, why is she so obsessed with protein? On what grounds is she increasing hers? How much does she already have in her diet? How much does she need for her activity level? If she's so worried about protein, what is the split for her other macros? Since when did she qualify as a nutritionist so she is allowed to tell people to increase the protein in their diet without knowing anything about them??

I hope her nephews parents thoroughly disinfect that toy before they give it to the poor little sod after it's been rolling about on the floor of the Gammons bathroom. Imagine picking that up and finding one of her pubes wrapped around the wheels....
😂😂 She really is a prized heifer isn’t she.... she’s obviously seen someone else mention the protein thing and run with it as gospel ... because gazillion calorie hasn’t got the foggiest about macros... here’s a clue Jane if your reading my son 6ft 4 built like a brick shit house rugby playing son, he needs extra protein... you sitting on your arse in your spare bedroom ( sorry office ) stuffing wanky perfume into Jiffy bags ... you DON’T

my advice for calorie counting is make sure you stay within your calories and not have 6 months off for a special occasion 😂 it’s kind of sad she wants to be like her up line but her up line seems to have friends and a socia life whilst janes in her stained nighty doing her tash most evenings
😂😂 she does it’s just she awards herself the calorie allowance of the worlds strongest man...

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Shes on looking for more people to sign up to her channel ...£1.99 for one vid every weekend 🥴
She is utterly disgusting. I didnt think she could piss me off anymore but lo and behold she has!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Had to laugh she made a comment the other day about her food shop and she hates all the plastic , then goes on to show her FM orders and she’s putting it all plastic bags and fucking sparkly bits ?? Kids party bags or an adult ordering knock off perfumes ?

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
It’s gonna be a printer a label printer she has to slowly try to take all her friends business it will be a basic bitch printer probably not good quality or waterproof it’s so she can print all her crap logos and charge her team for them I would bet money on it a t shirt press would be to much effort but who knows

She said Christmas ideas and she had a lady make her festive personal stickers so expect that will become something she tries she won’t make it in business it’s much better to do one job well than lots of jobs poorly

Why is she so excited about 6am starts especially going into autumn winter where they expect virus numbers to increase I thought she had anxiety so wanted to work before the store opened? What changed
Maybe the Janeykins facemask will be " a thing " coming into winter,complete with a squirt of cat piss of your choice😷:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So I was correct with her passive aggressive GOODLUCK on the photo of him going out a few weeks ago. I knew it she is very predictable she couldn’t possibly go. True colours are clear as day. “We’re not carers” no Jane it sounds like your not even a caring family remember no care at all from this pair.

I might be wrong but don't you have to inform your local council if you run a business from home and pay business rates as well as council tax.🤷‍♀️
Not always but she will have to agree with her landlord and sign an agreement about not having large deliveries etc most tenancy agreements state you can’t use the property for business purposes thought

Is that passive aggressive? (Have a nice afternoon) Is he off to visit his mum I read it with a passive aggressive tone and she couldn’t possibly visit as well “I got so much work to do charrrrlieeeee I can’t come with you”
I was spot on 👍

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Why does she drag Charlie food shopping on his days off? Why doesnt she do it during the week she has the time I think it’s very unfair to make him walk around supermarkets on his time off how does he put up with it does she need him to hold her hand? Plus the shops would probably be quieter in the week than on payday bank holiday weekend
Exactly, she can do it at 8am after her shift has ended.

hedgewitch

Never mind the cosy nights in, since when have they gone to ‘little village craft fairs’🤣
The only reason they’d go to a craft fayre is to sniff the homemade cakes and jam😉 too tight to buy them🤣
Yeah Jane would never buy anything from a craft fair. She does it all herself with inspurashun from Mrs Hintccchhh

• Haha

hedgewitch

So I just googled fm world company car and they call a car incentive but look at whats at the bottom of the page with all them car posers.....

You could be right, maybe she was reading on here and dreamt it all up 😅
If only she realised that Tesco offer the same scheme! You turn up to work for X amount of hours a week, they pay you money and you can put it towards car payments.

What makes me giggle is that they tell everyone how they're busy busy busy..so busy....rushed off their feet...soooo many orders....soooo many post office runs.... and then they try and recruit people on the basis they can earn mega bucks for working hardly any hours a week. They really are a mass of contradictions. I pondered this while slurping on my Aldi (often mistaken for Nescafe Azera) coffee this morning....

The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image. View attachment 223190
She DEFIANTLY reads Tattle. I mentioned only last week what fun it was to reverse image search her pictures to see who she'd stolen them off and not given credit too.

Hang on!!! Where did the spag bol with no spag post go???

1598422280980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
£1300 a month and still won't put the heating on? tighter than two coats of paint......and a bloody liar!

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
His Mums not so slow ,I'm sure she's broken hearted the way Charlie has abandoned her, we saw from the footage of her flat it was like a shrine to him ,photos everywhere .It's sad to think her only son would treat her like that ..Just to please his sad excuse of a wife ...KARMAS a bitch(y)
Maybe she secretly watches chins on you tube and has well and truly marked her card!

• Haha

burnbookregina

She's the cheek to put up a pic of slimcon and caption it " This makes me feel emotional " :rolleyes: Charlie was so slim back then he must be emotional looking at himself compared to now and what she's turned him into ,just because she couldn't handle his weight loss success..

Look at the size of the jug she made just for the two of them :ROFLMAO:
Its quite sad really. She should have been pleased for him and his biggest support and cheerleader but instead she can't handle that he lost more weight than her so has resorted to fattening him up instead.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
🥳🥳 Wooo!!! Free company car!!! will it finally be her dream range rover I wonder?!
oh wait, except it's not FREE, she will have to take out a car finance in HER own name and if her or her team don't meet the monthly target she will be expected to pay for it herself. If she can't it will be repossessed and will seriously affect her credit score.

So is MrsGemshome her up line?

• Haha

hedgewitch

That made me howl!!! I can’t stand that programme!!
It is fucking shameful. So much more wisdom they could be sharing as older ladies but nope, they'd rather discuss how many shots Denise Welch used to be able to down in one before she went on the wagon. And don't get me started on Noreen Colon.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I'm still gagging over the stained bedding. Charlie tipped his lunch down it the other day so it needs washing......THE OTHER DAY?????? Any normal person would have taken it off straight away, you fucking grub. Jane, you do realise it's not against the law to own more than one duvet set, don't you? And who eats lunch in bed??? I do hope she's not trying to give the impression it was a post session snack....*shudder*
I wonder is his "rhythm" as slow as his speech🙈

• Sick
  • Haha