Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's moaned loads in the past about the price of mascara and always says she buys maybelinne "offa" amazon as its cheaper than boots or superdrug and that primark are her faves as they're so cheap, the fact she's now trying to flog one at £18 is a bloody joke, I think all the FM stuff looks naff and really dated packaging wise anyway, why pay £18 for that?
Hope she gets an eye infection 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't pay £18 for a mascara from a brand i've never heard of online plus another £4 on top for postage too. I'd rather spend little bit more and get a high end one. Maybelline mascaras all the way for me though!

Reactions: 9
Never mind the cosy nights in, since when have they gone to ‘little village craft fairs’🤣
The only reason they’d go to a craft fayre is to sniff the homemade cakes and jam😉 too tight to buy them🤣
Going for the samples id imagine...thats what I would do anyway 🤣🤣🤣

Urgh why are these popular right now...so many people I know have had them made or made them however it happens...hate them like I hate most things the sheeple join in with

I wouldn't pay £18 for a mascara from a brand i've never heard of online plus another £4 on top for postage too. I'd rather spend little bit more and get a high end one. Maybelline mascaras all the way for me though!
I use one from the make up range at poundland and use a clean spoolie from an older mascara to kind brush my lashes through, prevents spider lashes 😊

Reactions: 5
she's given herself mortgage eyes, one fixed, one variable 😂
the delusion is strong with this one! thats not even her on a well edited photo day!! hilarious and tragic in equal measure
#girlboss

#girlbosseyed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know right?? Why does this and the fact that if you wanted it, you could order it your bloody self and cut out the middle man go straight over their head??? It's like me doing someone elses grocery shopping, making them wait an extra week for it & then charging them another tenner for the privilege. Makes no bloody sense to me what so ever.....Oh no! hang on it does! because the products are just a front for their pyramid scheme that's built mainly on recruitment.

Reactions: 6
that mascara wand looks like a sex toy 😂 looked like an average cheap mascara yet it'll be about £15, btw not knocking cheap mascara I found the best ever one I've ever used in wilkos for just over £3, my lashes look 100 times better than her after shot
Oh do tell.
I saw another vlogger (an older, more sensible person!) raving about Essence Lash Princess that I saw was available in Wilko for not much more that £3
Is it that one? I'm always on the look out for a good mascara.
I have definitely found that expensive does not mean better where mascaras are concerned.
And that FM one will be cheap, selling for expensive in order to give commission on. That's the nuts and bolts of it.

Reactions: 7
God she never gives up does she, I agree there’s no way she’d pay £18 for a mascara, she’s far too tight

Reactions: 6
Oh do tell.
I saw another vlogger (an older, more sensible person!) raving about Essence Lash Princess that I saw was available in Wilko for not much more that £3
Is it that one? I'm always on the look out for a good mascara.
I have definitely found that expensive does not mean better where mascaras are concerned.
And that FM one will be cheap, selling for expensive in order to give commission on. That's the nuts and bolts of it.
its the same range (essence) as the lash princess, I did try that one and although it gives a great false lash effect the wand is like a felt pen, its like painting it on so I wasn't 100% keen on that but I would still use it if I couldn't get my absolute fave which is essence I need a miracle, I just love it, ive had everything from high end to cheap as chips and I go back to this one every time, its a gem and only just over £3, I always get comments on my lashes when I wear it.

Reactions: 8
its the same range (essence) as the lash princess, I did try that one and although it gives a great false lash effect the wand is like a felt pen, its like painting it on so I wasn't 100% keen on that but I would still use it if I couldn't get my absolute fave which is essence I need a miracle, I just love it, ive had everything from high end to cheap as chips and I go back to this one every time, its a gem and only just over £3, I always get comments on my lashes when I wear it.
Thank you. I shall get myself some.

Reactions: 4
Gotta say lexi you are selling this one better then chins 😂 ever thought of becoming a FM team member 😂😂 you will be ranked diamond before you know it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta say lexi you are selling this one better then chins 😂 ever thought of becoming a FM team member 😂😂 you will be ranked diamond before you know it
Yes I agree but you did miss out the minor detail of what it's mistaken for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woohoo! I'm going to try some of that! So that's two new Wilko mascara customers you've got today @lexiloo A true sales woman! Jane has a wonderful buiisness opportunity you might be interested in.....

I think you might still be in with a chance of the car though :ROFLMAO:
We all know you had your eye on the 14 yr old MG.

On a totally unrelated note. I was sat in a management meeting for over an hour, desperate for a tit. Now I'm out the moment has gone & I feel so bloated I know how chins must feel on her fibre free diet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
...and you can have the Brucie Bonus of having Jane as your upline manager and mentor.
She's highly experienced and can show you how to wrap a parcel up!
Too good an opportunity to miss if you ask me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.