Jane Gammons #21 Pukka pied and prejudice with coleslaw on her chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image.
20200825_220549.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image. View attachment 223190
I see Debbie's out of the DM pity party she's still liking her tit :ROFLMAO:

Like those fat shits need any more cozy nights in .... what was different in summer? Sweaty nights in? Cunts.
The paattiiooo is as far as their fat ass takes them ,they never vacate the flat unless it's for food ,dogging or FM deliveries ...but never on foot mind !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Debbie's out of the DM pity party she's still liking her tit :ROFLMAO:

The paattiiooo is as far as their fat ass takes them ,they never vacate the flat unless it's for food ,dogging or FM deliveries ...but never on foot mind !
I hope she’s told her car insurance that she’s delivering cat piss that she’s selling 🤔
She never mentions the taxman either does she, even Angie Walton mentioned it and she’s only just started selling those gift boxes

PS... I have it on good authority ( from someone who knows Patrick, not me btw ) that he hasn't had any correspondence of any kind with her since the fiasco over Slimcon. So it’s definitely not him.

Ooh do you have any further tea from your source 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope she’s told her car insurance that she’s delivering cat piss that she’s selling 🤔
She never mentions the taxman either does she, even Angie Walton mentioned it and she’s only just started selling those gift boxes
She was driving the Pratmobile again too .I don't think she's insured on it ?

Reactions: 8
PS... I have it on good authority ( from someone who knows Patrick, not me btw ) that he hasn't had any correspondence of any kind with her since the fiasco over Slimcon. So it’s definitely not him.

the Coopers seem to drive the boy racers nuts don’t they ...I’ve had many of them giving me the two finger salute from my rear view mirror 😂😂

She was driving the Pratmobile again too .I don't think she's insured on it ?
Has she said she’s not insured to drive it? She’d be a named driver wouldn’t she x

Reactions: 8
Yea he is a quiet one my other half, it may be why we work so well. Think with working in a male dominated industry I,ve grown a pair of balls, not literally and I don't mince my words. Hate having to tell staff off but we pay them so comes out of our pocket and I remind myself about that then it is a bit easier but it's hard to keep a straight face at times must admit🤣🤣
#Girlboss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Has she said she’s not insured to drive it? She’d be a named driver wouldn’t she x
I remember her saying she was only insured to drive her own car but Charlie was fully comp ,she had to get day insurance to drive her dad's spare car while her's was in for MOT ,but he could have added her ? but I don't think they would have went to the extra expense( too tight ) as she'd hardly ever be driving it ?

Reactions: 4
So I just googled fm world company car and they call a car incentive but look at whats at the bottom of the page with all them car posers.....

You could be right, maybe she was reading on here and dreamt it all up 😅
If only she realised that Tesco offer the same scheme! You turn up to work for X amount of hours a week, they pay you money and you can put it towards car payments.

What makes me giggle is that they tell everyone how they're busy busy busy..so busy....rushed off their feet...soooo many orders....soooo many post office runs.... and then they try and recruit people on the basis they can earn mega bucks for working hardly any hours a week. They really are a mass of contradictions. I pondered this while slurping on my Aldi (often mistaken for Nescafe Azera) coffee this morning....

The image she has stolen actually belongs to @lisa_seeberger on Instagram if anyone feels the need to let this artist know this greedy MLM boss lady is using her image. View attachment 223190
She DEFIANTLY reads Tattle. I mentioned only last week what fun it was to reverse image search her pictures to see who she'd stolen them off and not given credit too.

Hang on!!! Where did the spag bol with no spag post go???

1598422280980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Never mind the cosy nights in, since when have they gone to ‘little village craft fairs’🤣
The only reason they’d go to a craft fayre is to sniff the homemade cakes and jam😉 too tight to buy them🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Never mind the cosy nights in, since when have they gone to ‘little village craft fairs’🤣
The only reason they’d go to a craft fayre is to sniff the homemade cakes and jam😉 too tight to buy them🤣
Yeah Jane would never buy anything from a craft fair. She does it all herself with inspurashun from Mrs Hintccchhh

• Haha
If only she realised that Tesco offer the same scheme! You turn up to work for X amount of hours a week, they pay you money and you can put it towards car payments.

What makes me giggle is that they tell everyone how they're busy busy busy..so busy....rushed off their feet...soooo many orders....soooo many post office runs.... and then they try and recruit people on the basis they can earn mega bucks for working hardly any hours a week. They really are a mass of contradictions. I pondered this while slurping on my Aldi (often mistaken for Nescafe Azera) coffee this morning....

She DEFIANTLY reads Tattle. I mentioned only last week what fun it was to reverse image search her pictures to see who she'd stolen them off and not given credit too.

Hang on!!! Where did the spag bol with no spag post go???

View attachment 223367
🤣🤣 the coffee comment made me howl 🤣🤣

duh... all the time, they mainly stand at the burger bar or cake stall.. I think plenty a scoffing goes on with the sniffing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been highly amused for the last few minutes looking through her upline's social media. Follows the exact same patterns as the Chops, It's virtually an identical account! What the duck is up with these women??

Reactions: 7
well ive got three bathrooms so I guess that means ive definitely made it then eh Jane? what a wally 🤪
Im not sure about the whole message thing, im torn between it being made up so she could indirectly reply to everything we discuss here or that she got one message maybe from a tattler or someone who reads here that mentioned lots of others think they same and played the whole "someone I was close to" card, she makes so much up its hard to know whats true and whats a big fat gammoney lie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t help but notice that she’s written ‘gifted’ on her stories but not used the hashtag so it isn’t searchable. Didn’t want to lose her scam customers to someone who runs a legitimate home business? That’s bleeping low even for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.