Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I’m sooooo jealous I’m going to go & sit in my 1yr old sports car with its private number plate & cry...😂😂😂😂
Can I join in I can bring my mini convertible and my iPad for the film ... I’ll skip the MacDonalds though I wouldn’t eat that tit if you paid me... we can park up on my drive with river views of the Thames in a posh part of London don’t you know.... afterwards 6 doors down is quite a famous PT he could give us a little workout 😉 .....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I join in I can bring my mini convertible and my iPad for the film ... I’ll skip the MacDonalds though I wouldn’t eat that tit if you paid me... we can park up on my drive with river views of the Thames in a posh part of London don’t you know.... afterwards 6 doors down is quite a famous PT he could give us a little workout 😉 .....
Yep. See you in an hour! We can sit and mope over how we’ve failed at life because we can’t see the millions to be made out of MLM scams.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re back in the sports car guyyyyyz, I wonder if poor old Mrs Gammons is getting a visit 🤔 I highly doubt it like.
She looks deranged on her story 😂

• Haha
Shows how busy she really is since she has time to go out driving in the evenings and weekends doesn’t seem very boss babe

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last date night i had was when i was 20 when me and my husband first started seeing each other. Just call them nights out now and i would slap him with a big mac if he suggested we park up and eat mcdonalds in the car as a night out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last date night i had was when i was 20 when me and my husband first started seeing each other. Just call them nights out now and i would slap him with a big mac if he suggested we park up and eat mcdonalds in the car as a night out 😅
Exactly! We don’t have date nights....we just go out. So ridiculous this ‘date night’ nonsense when they do the same thing they do on any given night....pointless driving around, eating junk in the car! She’s loving herself right now though, open top car, sunglasses on thinking she’s the bees knees. She’s unbearable, this good, kind honest, ‘anyone who knows me, knows I don’t brag’ schtick she peddles is wearing thin. She’s despicable

Reactions: 9
Well I’ve had my roof up today with the air con on because it’s too hot!
How ‘bout you janeychins? I bet you’ve had the roof down and been sweating like a sweaty thing!

• Haha
Well I’ve had my roof up today with the air con on because it’s too hot!
How ‘bout you janeychins? I bet you’ve had the roof down and been sweating like a sweaty thing!
Roast pork comes to mind ;)

• Haha
Charlie and sports car just shouldn’t be in the same sentence. It’s got mid life crisis written all over it. Fat, bald guy driving a sports car....sadly, he’s only 30 🙁

• Haha
I'd love to know when he's squeezing in the visits to his mum,from what we've seen they're non -existant .They're out cruisin round Eastbourne day and night when has he taken the time out of Janes busy schedule to visit..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'd love to know when he's squeezing in the visits to his mum,from what we've seen they're non -existant .They're out cruisin round Eastbourne day and night when has he taken the time out of Janes busy schedule to visit..
Lets face it if they were visiting his mum she would have film it ... blathering on about how good they are to her ... how difficult she is ... how much they do for her etc, etc
we would definitely have been subjected to her wittering on about it 24/7 like she does her MLM .... they’ve been no where near or by.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know, I wish I had our time back but we really couldn't have done anything different. I have known my husband half my life. We went absolutely everywhere. No cares in the workd. Mortage nearly paid. Pregnant at 27 and 38 . Sure we can't do half the stuff now but ffs. Mcdonakds in the car on date night? Aww, come on. My nearky 3 year old is a conplete bleeping nightmare. I'd give anything to get dolled up and duck off. Its her life fair enough. Charlie strikes me as a enjoy wine get tipsey sort of guy. Must be so hard living with a bleeping big headed bastard who loves hersekf and drinks one gin all night . She infuriates me 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you know, I wish I had our time back but we really couldn't have done anything different. I have known my husband half my life. We went absolutely everywhere. No cares in the workd. Mortage nearly paid. Pregnant at 27 and 38 . Sure we can't do half the stuff now but ffs. Mcdonakds in the car on date night? Aww, come on. My nearky 3 year old is a conplete bleeping nightmare. I'd give anything to get dolled up and duck off. Its her life fair enough. Charlie strikes me as a enjoy wine get tipsey sort of guy. Must be so hard living with a bleeping big headed bastard who loves hersekf and drinks one gin all night . She infuriates me 😩
They will regret wasting their child free time I would actually kill to get a break right now from my demon child 😑 not sure a greasy takeaway in a car is my idea of date night it certainly wasn’t before I had a family and could go anywhere at anytime and do anything

Charlie always loved the social aspect of things ,he was always out with his friends while miss piggy sat at home with her camera for company, she's really dragged him down ..

It is hardly possible to conceive just how old before their time they are, it is ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
I guess she was reading here going by her latest story ,spent the whole day visiting family and sat at the sea front in Charlies hometown :cautious: ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.