Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical but without a haul I don't believe Muscle Foods have sent anything more to JG. She wouldn't be able to resist the brag.

I think it is more likely that she has responded to MF question by making it look like they are still in collaboration, part of the 'I'm a respected influencer ' crap she sells to anyone daft enough to believe it.

Did notice on the lives she's found a filter that gives her a jaw line! Another fake it until you make it classic. Who needs to shift multiple chins with a healthy diet when there's a filter for that!

Will end on saying she is beyond smug at the moment, all because she in the honeymoon period of her dodgy business.

Reactions: 9
Did some work for them aka probably wrote a one sentence review online and she stated maybe one video a week so what are the paying members getting now? Nothing? If she had any kind of Conscience she would remove the membership thing until she has time to offer them something for their money

Reactions: 8
Well that vlog was bleeping rubbish. Her fat face so fills the screen now it;s unbelievable and the 2 of them cruising about in the dogging mobile is beyond words ! Amazes me how she has the willpower (or says she has) to save up and buy the bean a car but hasn’t got the willpower to do something about her weight as she goes on about it often enough. duck Me World got it,s usual mention and she's roped another 15 mugs to be "under her". Let's face it bet Charlie can,t bear to be underneath her these days nor on top for that matter, mind you he looked like man at C&A with his fixated cum face driving the dogging mobile ,like an old man, I,d rather tit in me hands and clap than go the distance with Charlie eurghh🤢🤢🤢
Let’s take a poll - Most bangable, Charlie Bean pre or post the home hair cutting “incident” 😂

Shocking that you’ve been judged for it, don’t blame you swinging for them. You do make me laugh, you were a bit of a tart 😂 love it x
Good on you @Emperortooco! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who remembers when they moved flat and kept it a big secret and she tried to say she kept it a secret as had so much going on

Probably already bought their imaginary house with claim money or inheritance she probably told Charlie’s grandparents their online shopping was £10,000 a pop

Vaguely remember yes didn’t know they had made claims from them...
There's not many would turn down a claim if it's the other drivers fault ,remember Jane was getting physio on her neck but able to bounce about on the exercise ball..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t of thought anymore about the car accidents until weeks and weeks after she kept saying her neck and shoulder hurt trying to really play on it must of been when the claim was in process

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There's not many would turn down a claim if it's the other drivers fault ,remember Jane was getting physio on her neck but able to bounce about on the exercise ball..
The exercise ball! I do remember unfortunately 🙈😂

• Haha
I wouldn’t of thought anymore about the car accidents until weeks and weeks after she kept saying her neck and shoulder hurt trying to really play on it must of been when the claim was in process
Her insurance company would have set up the physio sessions then billed the other insurance company for the cost, my niece got a claim for whiplash a few yrs ago that's what her's did

Reactions: 7
I can't see their claims being for more than a few thousand. They would have to prove medical records, physio reports, prove they weren't able to work etc. They don't give out massive payouts for mild things. My brother works in bodily injury claims and for a mild whiplash with no loss of earrings the claim could be 2.5k max.

I can't see their claims being for more than a few thousand. They would have to prove medical records, physio reports, prove they weren't able to work etc. They don't give out massive payouts for mild things. My brother works in bodily injury claims and for a mild whiplash with no loss of earrings the claim could be 2.5k max.
Maybe she did put in for loss of earnings and anxiety ,that might be where the meds came from ,,

Reactions: 4
She tried to make out FM world got her the car and Mac book , but we all know different , i
Hate liars can spot them a mile off

She tried to make out FM world got her the car and Mac book , but we all know different , i
Hate liars can spot them a mile off
We might have believed her if it had of been a good few months down the line but she's only doing it a wet weekend :rolleyes:

She's on begging for recruits again ,don't see any comments so no takers I'm assuming..

Last edited:
Sitting watching a movie 😂 why not just stay home and watch on the big screen🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Few thousand aka enough for a fancy laptop and £900 car would that be 😂

Told ya dogging , takeaways and pointless driving 🙈🙈
And who takes the iPad out to go sit in the car and watch a film 😱😂😂😂😂
Jesus bleeping Christ I did this as a teenager with my cool teenage boyfriend not as an adult with a bleeping home and no parents to awkwardly introduce them too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Few thousand aka enough for a fancy laptop and £900 car would that be 😂

Jesus bleeping Christ I did this as a teenager with my cool teenage boyfriend not as an adult with a bleeping home and no parents to awkwardly introduce them too
Probably not even worth it when her car insurance shoots up for the next few years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.