Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people pay to watch it ...another haul ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over that she charges people to watch her crap 😳 she's such a scabby old trout it's so shameful!
Isn’t she just, I can’t get over the fact she set up a members area during a global pandemic, she’s one greedy witch

What did she mean off to get her babies ?
Haven’t watched her stories yet but it must be crisps and choklit or burger and chips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t she just, I can’t get over the fact she set up a members area during a global pandemic, she’s one greedy witch

Haven’t watched her stories yet but it must be crisps and choklit or burger and chips 🤣
It looks like horse radish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like horse radish 😂
Haha, did she mention her babies on stories, can’t see it x
Oh and duck me, she‘s starting calorie counting again! I’ve been a bit of a yo-yo dieter on and off but she takes the bloody biscuit, erm literally 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh and duck me, she starting calorie counting again! I’ve been a bit of a yo-yo dieter on and off but she takes the bloody biscuit, erm literally 😂
Yes their driving somewhere and she put off to get my babies ,maybe it was the radish ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
washing her fridge shelves and containers out on her stories.......listen.......can you hear it?......that's the bottom of the barrel she's scraping for content

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and duck me, she‘s starting calorie counting again! I’ve been a bit of a yo-yo dieter on and off but she takes the bloody biscuit, erm literally 😂
She's deleted it I wonder why 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's deleted it I wonder why 🤔
Ooh I was just going to say I still can‘t see it x

washing her fridge shelves and containers out on her stories.......listen.......can you hear it?......that's the bottom of the barrel she's scraping for content
I know it’s bleeping riveting 🙄 I mean cleaning the fridge shelves and worktops is gonna make her stick to her diet, right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can't believe people pay to watch it ...another haul ffs
I don’t think it’s what they paid for I’m sure most don’t even notice the auto monthly bill she made it sound like they would get extra content not just the hauls from the free section they are so boring nobody would pay for that apart from fan girl Amy her channel is a mess with no content no new subs and dying view numbers

Calorie counting? so members will be treated to a haul of ready meals and high sugar and fat snacks soon then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really has nothing to offer, but it's good she took our suggestions on board to ditch the constant FM jargon ;)

Apologies girls it wasn't Jane had off to get my babies it was Charlie meads , I forgot I skipped over Janes fridge cleaning bit 😂 I caught the start of Charlie's stories and I would have been none the wiser only I saw it again watching Janes latest post..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apologies girls it wasn't Jane had off to get my babies it was Charlie meads , I forgot I skipped over Janes fridge cleaning bit 😂 I caught the start of Charlie's stories and I would have been none the wiser only I saw it again watching Janes latest post..
Meh still something Jane would say while talking about her family sized box of Maltesers.

Cleaning a fridge, A declaration she is going to start calorie counting yet again & 500 reposts of other peoples unfunny TikTok videos. Is that supposed to be good IG content? I guess the only positive thing is that if the rumours surrounding TikTok are true then anyone spying on Chins is going to be as disappointed as her paying subs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait for the alleged “anxiety” to rear its head again when she sees this...”Charlie if it can happen in Swindon it can happen in Eastbourne”, you can imagine the dialogue can’t you?
Well if it's anything like my local Tesco, I can't say I am entirely suprised.

Reactions: 9
Wait for the alleged “anxiety” to rear its head again when she sees this...”Charlie if it can happen in Swindon it can happen in Eastbourne”, you can imagine the dialogue can’t you?
I’ve seen lots of Tesco’s have outbreaks including the larger warehouses that probably ship all the stuff to janes store and I couldn’t believe her swollen feet story does she have no idea what causes that (unless she is pregnant) and the whole of her is just swollen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen lots of Tesco’s have outbreaks including the larger warehouses that probably ship all the stuff to janes store and I couldn’t believe her swollen feet story does she have no idea what causes that (unless she is pregnant) and the whole of her is just swollen
I know, she's 27 years old not 12. How can she not realise the most basic workings of the human body? I'm sure she thinks it comes across as endearing but it's actually just bloody irritating. Just bleeping Google it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.