Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can still view her on here with the insta viewer lucky you 😂
Thats made my night she probz really smug sat in bed like that will show them jane you just mocked mental health because you clearly did it not because you think i have mh problems because your being a dick

Reactions: 12
Thats made my night she probz really smug sat in bed like that will show them jane you just mocked mental health because you clearly did it not because you think i have mh problems because your being a dick
Oh yes ! everyone that disagrees with a deluded narcissist is mentally ill she needs to flip that around :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So after seeing several things with miss chins that has peed me off royaly recently
I decided to have some fun
Safe to say gals guys kittens and everything in between i am blocked 😂😂
Omg I woke the hubby up laughing at this! So funny!

Yes then blocked me
Yes then blocked me
Now you think she’s being clever. But.... she copied that from Stacey Solomon from a loose women chat, her and gammon joint and Nadia are best buddies don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Now you think she’s being clever. But.... she copied that from Stacey Solomon from a loose women chat, her and gammon joint and Nadia are best buddies don’t you know
Hahahah oh my gawd 😂😂 dying
Thinking shes smug what an idoit

• Haha
I guess she was reading here going by her latest story ,spent the whole day visiting family and sat at the sea front in Charlies hometown :cautious: ..
Hi Jane 👋 if you have been to see your very poorly Mother in law, I hope we shamed you into it because quite frankly, you’re a show. Enjoy the rest of your weekend cruising around in your mid life crisis car hun 😂

So after seeing several things with miss chins that has peed me off royaly recently
I decided to have some fun
Safe to say gals guys kittens and everything in between i am blocked 😂😂
Omg 🤣🤣 I can‘t believe she sent you the Samaritans number 🤣

What a shock, Jane copying someone 😂

• Haha
Maybe we'll link her an invite to a lie detector test.

If anyone needs a samaritan it's Charlie's mum seeing as her balding, podgy, dopey son and his lardy, lying, lazy wife couldn't give a fat tit about her.
That was my thought wonder if she even bothered to send her mother in law appropriate numbers that could help her as they aren’t willing to because “it’s not fair on them Charlie’s and only child it’s not fair he shouldn’t feel guilty waaah waaah waaah” 😡

So someone needs a mental health service because they think your car is tit ? Well it is tit so should I be sectioned ? She’s such a drain on the human race , no gear and no idea !

• Haha
can just imagine her sat there in bed replying with the samaritans link doing that mutley laugh thinking she's hilarious, gormless george beside her will have done his little man smirk also thinking it was such a witty and clever reply, how can people who are far too old for their age in so many ways be so child like in others?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should be linked to Overeaters Anonymous or Narcissists Anonymous.
If she’s making fun of people with REAL problems who actually need the Samaritans helpline then she’s even more vile than she looks. She can’t now play the mental health card when Tesco becomes too much for her & she goes off sick again - I’ll be happy to remind her how entertaining she thought people with mental health problems were - will she be laughing then?? What a bleeping fat halfwit. 😡

• Heart
No spammy fm at the weekend she must of given up and given herself weekends off 😂 awaiting Mondays for her to say weekend was soooo nice guyzzzzzzz love life laugh We deserve time off been so buzzzzeeeeee guyssss back to it now orders blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No spammy fm at the weekend she must of given up and given herself weekends off 😂 awaiting Mondays for her to say weekend was soooo nice guyzzzzzzz love life laugh We deserve time off been so buzzzzeeeeee guyssss back to it now orders blah blah
They've been out living their best lives, making memories in their sports car and gorging themselves on fast food :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh deeee-ahhhhh looks like she's gonna make another start on the calorie not counting diet.

• Haha
That car will be run into the ground in no time at all!

Also Jane brags she bought the car for Charlie, by gifting the old banger, she also got herself pretty much exclusive use of the other car, which I assume Charlie pays for.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.