Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The date night thing drives me bonkers she’s so strange scoffing your face in a rust bucket with “the lid off” watching an ipad with your husband you sit with every single night is not a date night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whats their obsession with cars?! Eating in them and going out for a "drive" is not a thing, it's a waste of petrol and bad for the environment. Not once have I seen her and Charlie go out to a nice restaurant, or any restaurant for that matter. They are always scoffing their faces in the car. Surely where they live there are lovely restaurants on the marina within walking distance and they choose to get fast food in their car?!

Reactions: 15
I called it...she copied my McDonald's drive thru in the convertable 🤣🤣
Date night for the gammons equals McDonald's 😂 did we really expect anything else. What's the date night obsession? It's the cringest couple of words ever 🤮
Date night for the gammons equals McDonald's 😂 did we really expect anything else. What's the date night obsession? It's the cringest couple of words ever 🤮
Its almost as bad as 'the boy did good when you are showing off what they got you for christmas...or the ever popular...dinner with this one 🤮🤮

• Haha

Its almost as bad as 'the boy did good when you are showing off what they got you for christmas...or the ever popular...dinner with this one 🤮🤮
Oh God yeah there's loads. I swear she thinks she is the first person to get married.
Can you imagine watching them two trying to eat in the dinky toy. There's no room to manoeuvre with all that girth 😂😂😂

i just can not understand that what so ever !!
Novelty will wear off soon either that or they just wont be able squeeze in together

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes!! I think you do. I think there is a few of us isn't there? Might have to organise Tattlecon. We could have Chops playing on the big screen and have live debate...lol.

The hope that helps stuff always makes me chuckle. Personally it's something I say when I'm being sarcastic so I'm sure they're no different. A bit like 'kind regards' at the end of an email is code for 'duck you'

hahahaha! We have a particular shopping centre in this part of the world that's a total dive and the kind of place you go to when you want to people watch and remind yourself that actually, you've done pretty well for yourself. Gammons is like the video version of that & it saves me a 50 mile drive.

I LOOOOOVVE anything like this!! No tit, I would be lying if I said I'd never considered an underground bunker in the house....
Ohhh a Tattlecon, who wants to be in charge of booking the venue and who wants to be the Chins of slagging the person who did all the work off and feign anxiety as the reason they couldnt possibly attend????? We could charge a Pukka Pie as an entrance fee???? Offer free tache nairing? We could have someone selling knock off perfume in the carpark... It sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to work out which shopping centre you are meaning :ROFLMAO: I live close to one that is particularly shocking, but there are a few scattered around the close counties to me! TBH I am more of an independent shop kinda gal!

The woman in that doc totally had me convinced (still slightly am) until the last bit where time travel was mentioned and then I had to pull myself back out of the rabbit hole! I would def give it a watch though!!!

They are living the dream those two eh?

What the Bean needs is a pair of driving gloves :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dont get the going for a drive thing at all and they always end up at the dogging site, love the fact she took the Ipad, I reckon its to record her first Only Fans upload :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird as a young couple they don’t have date nights like going to the pub or for a meal nothing overly out of the ordinary... just something that doesn’t mean going for a drive (yet again)

Reactions: 10
Weird as a young couple they don’t have date nights like going to the pub or for a meal nothing overly out of the ordinary... just something that doesn’t mean going for a drive (yet again)
Like someone said they've got lots of restaurants and bars where they live could they not just walk down to the marina and have a meal and a drink,then go home and watch a movie ,they act like teenagers one minute and pensioners the next two bloody oddballs the pair of them..

Reactions: 11
Like someone said they've got lots of restaurants and bars where they live could they not just walk down to the marina and have a meal and a drink,then go home and watch a movie ,they act like teenagers one minute and pensioners the next two bloody oddballs the pair of them..
True, it does look like a nice area where they live....

Reactions: 10
If Jane wanted to hit the YouTube algorithm, it's not hard. You need to be aware of what's currently trending. She is stale and possibly void.

If she is happy to stagnate, as she is, her channel will do like wise, put all 'the eggs' in the FM basket. She is done

Reactions: 7
Her subs haven't risen in years have they? although not surprising with the tripe she dishes out..

Reactions: 9
Ohhh a Tattlecon, who wants to be in charge of booking the venue and who wants to be the Chins of slagging the person who did all the work off and feign anxiety as the reason they couldnt possibly attend????? We could charge a Pukka Pie as an entrance fee???? Offer free tache nairing? We could have someone selling knock off perfume in the carpark... It sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to work out which shopping centre you are meaning :ROFLMAO: I live close to one that is particularly shocking, but there are a few scattered around the close counties to me! TBH I am more of an independent shop kinda gal!

The woman in that doc totally had me convinced (still slightly am) until the last bit where time travel was mentioned and then I had to pull myself back out of the rabbit hole! I would def give it a watch though!!!

They are living the dream those two eh?

What the Bean needs is a pair of driving gloves :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I dont get the going for a drive thing at all and they always end up at the dogging site, love the fact she took the Ipad, I reckon its to record her first Only Fans upload :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’ll be looking for dents in the bonnet of James arse size.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says ‘date night’ because she hears celebs say it, she loves the idea of being ‘a couple’ she see herself as a celebrity! Sitting in her sports car, dinner, sunset movie.....ah! how lucky she is! she imagines we’re all insanely jealous of her inspirational lifestyle....except she’s sitting at beachy head, eating a takeaway in the car as usual, watching a film on her iPad. Her and daft boy, stuffing their faces with junk.....how romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says ‘date night’ because she hears celebs say it, she loves the idea of being ‘a couple’ she see herself as a celebrity! Sitting in her sports car, dinner, sunset movie.....ah! how lucky she is! she imagines we’re all insanely jealous of her inspirational lifestyle....except she’s sitting at beachy head, eating a takeaway in the car as usual, watching a film on her iPad. Her and daft boy, stuffing their faces with junk.....how romantic
I know. I’m sooooo jealous I’m going to go & sit in my 1yr old sports car with its private number plate & cry...😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.