Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebea123

Here’s a brief synopsis of tonight’s little offering ... as usual, I’ve tried to be kind 😂

To begin with, we see guess what ... the car! Chins and bean are flying along, the wind in her hair. I’m mourning the comb-over and thinking how much fun it would have been to see it flopping and whopping about in the breeze. There’s cheesy music, lots of smiling, it’s all kinda romantic. Then we catch a glimpse of the bean’s gut and I’m jolted back to reality with a thud. It’s big. It’s really big. It’s quite obvious that the calorie counting has gone to pot. I feel sorry for the engine of that poor little beast, struggling along those country roads. Too many soreen loaves; too many moun’iiin chips. TOO MUCH FOOD.

Still, janeykins has put on her makeup and made a bit of an effort. It makes a nice change seeing her all dolled up. There is something of the Rapunzel about her hair and she has a wicked glint in her eye; the knowing glint of a multi-national bizniss woman. She’s bought this car. She’s done it all by herself. The perfumes, they have delivered and she’s showing us the fwuits of her labour. Except there is no fwuit of course. There is just ice cream (but we will come to that later). For now, there is a slow-mo shot of the beautiful car. It’s so cringy, I want to vom. Then there’s a worse sight; it’s the bean, also in slow-mo, standing by the car (yes, for once, they have got out of the bloody car!) in his boohoo MAN cycling shorts. They don’t say ‘man’ on them, but they’re instantly recognisable of course. They are now, more so then ever, winning the prize for the tightest thing to come out of Eastbourne, since Janey herself (who thinks that £1.60 is ‘really expensive’ for a jar of mayo).

Back into the kitchen, where we find ourselves confronted by an unusual sight; Janeykins in an off-the-shoulder number. It’s probably so baggy, that it’s fallen off, anyhow, it makes a nice change from those nighties. Anything would.

There follows much ado about nothing as she searches high and low in the cupboards and the fridge, for stuff to cook. It’s impossible at this point, not to be struck by the derrière and the gut, both of which threaten to eclipse everything else in sight. The kitchen’s not huge, but Janeykins certainly is. Perhaps it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to have a sallid. But no, she has other more fat-laden plans.

Then there’s a wonderful little ode to sweet potatoes. She’s cooked some and then coughs all over them ... . She’s going to put them in the fridge and eat them ... cold. She’s seen someone on Instagram do it. She’s tried to turn them into Mars bars by caremelisin’ them but sadly, they still look potatoey. She then tells us that there’s (once again) been ‘so much goin’ on’. She’s been so busy, but then that’s ‘working for yourself’. What?!! Does she think she’s the CEO of FM Cult? Eeek, I fear she has delusions of grandeur. But then again, she’s bought the car hasn’t she, so she really has arrived.

We are then treated to a little speech about the car and how she bought it all by herself. Really, it was out of necessity. It wasn’t because (as with so many things that she wants to excuse buying) ‘Charlie wanted it’. Anyway, it’s nice to treat the bean because he looks after everyone else. But, oh does he, I hear you ask.
There’s then a brief nod to poor Mrs Gammons, who now finds herself in a temporary home with added support. Janeykins appears ecstatic that Old Mrs G is out of the way. She tells us she’s so happy at the moment. Everythink is positive. She puts this down to the fact that she’s been channeling the law of attraction and being positive. It seems to be working, she says. She feels very close to the bean. They are having a date night tonight. Oh no; they’re going to do it aren’t they. Image GO AWAY. Maybe they’ll do it in the car ... no, they’ll never fit. In the bed it is. Hope she fishes out the nightie first. It’d be an awful shame if it should not survive the flames of passion that will be ravaging those lovely but disappointing seersucker bedsheets.

Back to the kitchen. She’s had her hair done. It’s all shiny and nice and not brassy.

There’s no mention of the weight until we get 15 minutes into this diatribe. Then we have the explanation AGAIN. She’s been comfort eating; it’s the schtwess. She knows what she needs to do; she needs to stop eating rubbish, reduce potion sizes and do a little bit of fasting and she’ll be ‘good to go’. The cold sweet potatoes are gonna save her. The woman she’s following on Instagram said so.

It’s later on and they’re in the car again. Miraculously, it’s suspension seems to be wonderfully in fact. They are off out for a dwive but we then find out that they are actually on the prowl for an ice cream.Eerrr, someone give her a poke and remind her of what she said not thirty seconds ago. No, no point. Anyway, the bean’s at the wheel, looking like a man possessed. He’s living his dream in the new bean-mobile and they’ve got the top down, because they can.

They don’t get ice cream but they do get the most fatty, synthetic looking milkshakes. There’s no mention here about them being ‘wivin their calories’ ......... because they don’t need calorie counting anymore. Weightloss is now controlled by the power of visualisation guys.(I made this last bit up, but it would never surprise me if this isn’t their next move !)

The end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I feel like a movie star" (nod to tattle comments from earlier)
yeah you look like donkey from Shrek

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jacq596

Sorry guys, but I just have to have my say lol. I'm not sure whether I would call Jane a very sneaky so and so, very clever, or both. I've been following her since day 1, and I have to admit, I really liked her....in the beginning. She was so down to earth, made me laugh and she did have some good tips about this, that and the other. She built up her big fan base, had lots of followers, but then I feel like she sucked us all in and then spat us all out! But put yourself in her shoes. She has all these fans who practically think the sun shines outta her backside. She sees Nadia with this 'subscription service', where people actually pay to watch her videos. So she does the same. I can honestly say that I'm subscribed to loads of YouTuber channels, but not one of them charges to watch their vlogs, even though their content is so much better than Janes. I think the reason her videos are few and far between now on her 'free channel' is because she's thinking..'My fans will soon start missing all my videos, so will have to subscribe to my 'paid channel'. When will her fans start waking up! I do understand Jane wants to make money, just like everyone does, but the way she's going about it is greedy and downright disgusting in my view!

Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
Woah! thread 20 already guys, thanks to @Bumblebea123 for a great title, had to alter it slightly as it didn't fit, hope its ok

little re cap on the last thread.....

still being Estee fraudster making income claims to reel in the hunbots
still ignoring the fact Charlies mum is in need of their help
still buying way too much food and tat
still piling the pounds back on
still living on ready meals and processed crap
also bought a sports car for soft lad which we expect to break down anytime soon after a keen eyed tattler found the listing for it and saw it was only £995

lets see what August brings us in the latest instalments of George and Mildred! tattle on good folks ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

doctordoctor

VIP Member
You could perhaps understand it a bit more if she had in the past shared some really useful information, continued to do so and was knowledgeable in the subjects she talks about but she is so blindingly clueless it's painful. I'm not bothered about her being boring, I'm sure to most people my lifestyle is boring so I have no room to judge there. It's just the blagging her way through subjects making out she's an expert that irritate me. I have no idea what her 'fans' see in her, I dunno, do some of them do it out of pity? They've followed her for so long that they genuinely feel they're supporting a 'friend' for a couple of quid a month? It's a shame YT can't have rules in place so that you have to be providing a minimum level of service before you're allowed to have paid subscribers.
This is what annoys me about her. She’s unbelievably dim, yet speaks with great authority about everything! She’s dangerously confidant and yet pretends to be so anxious and ditsy. All the time she’s so sly....I can’t make her out. She puts on this ‘I’m so kind, good, honest, I don’t brag, I think of everyone before myself’ turns on the tears and yet, she’d climb over her granny to get what she wants.
Her and daft boy have such an odd relationship. She’s so domineering and he’s so henpecked, but they are so co-dependant! She won’t do anything on her own, she can’t go a walk unless he’s at her side. She’s such a contradiction

Oh! And another thing Jane, I’m advising you to quit putting up posts re how much money you’re earning from your barely legal pyramid scheme. Read the papers/watch the news.....we are in a recession, people are losing their jobs, businesses ( I’m talking about real ones) are going to the wall, lets hope your husbands job isn’t the next one to be lost! It’s very crass and frankly, vulgar, to talk about how much money you’re making when people are struggling. You say the people who know you, know you aren’t a boastful person, I disagree. Over this uncertain period, you’ve accepted a week, then a month of free food from MF, a box of free meat from Malpass butchers, which you blatantly lied was your regular butcher....it isn’t, you buy your meat from the supermarket, you show us on your hauls. You‘ve bragged about your MacBook, you can’t make up your mind if you have saved hard for it, or it’s with the money you’ve made from this pyramid scheme you’re running, which is it? The sports car you bought Charlie Bean.....on and on and on. You’re smugness grates and remember, pride comes before a fall and no amount of manifesting, vision boards or ‘law of a traction’ will help you then

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
so all the "forgot to weigh" at the start of the muscle food plan and "forgot to write it down" was also bullshit as they were not losing weight just like we said! I think Charlie fluctuates a bit and seems to be able to drop it easier when he's not on his kiddie pack ups she does for him but he's the biggest he's been in a while and she's stacked loads back on, the fact they denied it and said they were still losing now makes anything they say not credible at all, just like we've said for ages anyway. Hiding behind a podcast and pretending they don't like to be seen on camera is hysterical, she'll be back out before you know it naring her tash or doing a taste test, its all just for sympathy and excuses to scoff like its a sponsored event.

PS - if you like autumn thats ok, we can still be friends ;) apologies for any offence caused with my "fucking pumpkin" rant 😂 just fed up of every bloody insta hun having minge twinge over a metallic pumpkin ornament or a pumpkin spiced costa drink!

PPS - retro pic of janes ball sack ear lobe for entertainment LOL

lobe.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Charmed40

Chatty Member
'I'm very fortunate to be in this position to be able to do this for him'. Oh fuck right off Jane you stupid bastard.

Charlie's Mum is in a temporary place where she is finally receiving the care she needs. They've fought hard for this. Like, sure you have. She's probably in rehab or respite which the MDT recommend.

I'm only sticking around for the shit storm that will be family life.

Cunts, the both of them. Well above their stations! 😩😩😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Just listening to the wankcast ! Fuck me how dull can you get 😭 two gormless divs with no clue to what’s going on around them 🥴 and the way Charlie says hellllllooooooo at the beginning makes me wanna smash my tv up 😂 never heard so much crap 💩 she’s craving green beans ! Fuck off chins we all know you hit the pies and treat drawer after this 😳

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
shes so self absorbed, does she stop to think her leaving at 2.30am or around then might irritate her neighbours, I can't imagine her being delicate in her footsteps down the corridors or closing doors gently etc not to mention the grundies left out to dry (against rules of the building) on a clothes airer outside for all to see, the shit discos, the "workouts" the mad laughter, stupid singing and public moaning about the neighbours, just because she's ground floor doesn't mean she's not disturbing them, I think its bloody awful to call her neighbour like that, imagine if a relative happened to see it!
"im not vlogging much as ive got nothing interesting to say" never stopped you before has it ham hock??

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
My friend and her husband don't have kids by choice she hates being asked that question ..The only thing I would see wrong in Janes case is if Charlie wanted kids and she secretly didn't I'd think that would be very unfair and something she should have told him before they were married..
I couldn’t have kids but I found out when I was 20. Never had periods, saved a fortune on tampax and was a bit of a tart in my younger days 🤣🤣 . I do think that things happen for a reason as I was a nanny for a family in the states for almost 4 years and it was such a pleasure when his mum came home and I could hand him over so don,t believe that I was especially maternal! Seriously I get asked the question sometimes and when I say I,ve got no kids it’s like you,re a leper or people don,t know how to react or worse still, why didn’t you adopt ? Why the fuck should I ? Was adopted myself so nothing against it am just happy with my lot and that’s how it is

No it’s not a very nice question really, newlyweds always get it though I think people just automatically ask but you just don’t know if someone is having trouble conceiving so I’d never ask. She does normally say if we’re lucky enough in q&a’s. I don’t think Jane comes across maternal at all, I think Charlie would love to be a Dad right now if he could but Jane I think will put it off for as long as she can. She’s only 27 so plenty of time but I honestly think she’s far too selfish!
She seems to have been 27 for the past 3 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Inspire???? Fucking inspire????? My head just imploded!!! Who are these fucknuts????

Inspire how to pretend to calorie count? Inspire how in your mid twenties you do fuck all of a day apart from working maybe 4 hours? Oh apart from flogging cats piss, thats robbing not fucking inpiring nor working !!! OH DE AHHHHH I think that made me go off on one! Apologies!

But honestly?! What the hell and who the hell could she or Bean Boy inspire? They are both thick as shite, have no morals nor concern for anybody (as shown with her fake anxiety, how they both treat his mother, the LIES the absolute bloody lies when someone chucks either of them a freebie, their idea of fun is going for a drive! Would rip off the local vicar for a couple of quid... I could go on but I wont!)

Can believe MF sent them more freebies ,disgusting:confused:
You are shitting me?????

• Haha
  • Wow

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
some one made a point how cc encourages you to eat unhealthy on the live and jane was quick on the defense saying how she knows people who do ss who do not cook from scratch personally dont know how you could get away with not cooking from scratch on slimming world as so many of the meals involve it either its bs or the person is not doing it properly i mean yeah you can use your syns on conviencance food but it would be way over your daily syns i personally think a lot of them go to cc because they think you can eat what you want because its within calories she also said she does not want to be stood in the kitchen cooking a kfc she would rather go buy one so saids it all really because shes lazy
I lost 3 stone on SW and only ever cooked a few baked oats, I couldn't be bothered, tbh! 😂 I liked their ready meals, so that was a good thing, and I just did meal preps here and there and that's it. ☺

I've since lost another 1.5 stones, 1 stone on WW and a stone from CC - that was 2 years ago and I'm maintaining nicely, but fluctuate about 3lbs here and there, think that's good all things considered. 😃 I CC using MFP and think it's good. I don't always count certain things, like sauces or an extra cappuccino, but everything else gets logged.

No dieting is easy, it's bloody hard work and maintaing is a lot harder, IMO, but I'm a size 10 now and it feels lovely - I never want to be where I was - size 18-20 as I felt like a hippo given my height - I'm about 4"11.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she wants to know it its "safe" to eat raw vegetables 😂 how is she even allowed out alone??

• Haha
  • Wow

JDo777

Date Night? How can you manage a “date night” when 1) you’re married to your “date”, 2) you permanently live with your “date”, 3) you don’t have any responsibilities which warrant you not giving your full attention to your “date” EVERY night of the week, 4) you’re too tight and allegedly anxious to go out for a meal so you’re just having your usual high fat feast in front of telly like you do the other 6 nights of the week? I don’t get it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well that vlog was fucking rubbish. Her fat face so fills the screen now it;s unbelievable and the 2 of them cruising about in the dogging mobile is beyond words ! Amazes me how she has the willpower (or says she has) to save up and buy the bean a car but hasn’t got the willpower to do something about her weight as she goes on about it often enough. Fuck Me World got it,s usual mention and she's roped another 15 mugs to be "under her". Let's face it bet Charlie can,t bear to be underneath her these days nor on top for that matter, mind you he looked like man at C&A with his fixated cum face driving the dogging mobile ,like an old man, I,d rather shit in me hands and clap than go the distance with Charlie eurghh🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16