Jane Gammons #20 Waxin’ her tache & splashin’ the cash, over-eating and comment deleting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone (no doubt her ) has asked what type of house they're hoping for ,she said something with character that they could put their own stamp on but she wouldn't rule out a new build 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope everyone enjoys the sun ☀ today’s gonna be a hot one 😊 at least Jane has her patio oh sorry I mean garden 😛 I bet lots of pointless driving around Later to find a new takeout Just sit on the edge of a cliff hoping to catch people having sexy time 🤮 I just hope the SPORTS car don’t melt in the heat 🙈
Certainly going to try, the heavy clouds are finally breaking away upnorth. I've even shaved my legs, Jane would be proud 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering about her change of time too ,up very late posting on Insta. But could she have afforded to give up Tesco for FM ?
Probably not afford it but law of a TRACTION will pay the bills and Charlie is silly enough to believe she needs to give up work to focus on her bizzznis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably not afford it but law of a TRACTION will pay the bills and Charlie is silly enough to believe she needs to give up work to focus on her bizzznis
Maybe their claims will tide them over until she's really " makin it " in the business world ;)

Wonder if she vlogs or mentions their meeting with a mortgage adviser I would love to know what they get offered to borrow and it may make some actual content but like you say she won’t and it will all be lies guyssss we were offered a million pound mortgage that’s right wunit Charlie a million?

I used to like Jane then the lies about her weight then constant freebies and pointless hauls of rubbish and now this FM stuff she has changed so much recently and I can’t watch anymore she’s one of those fake it until you make it wanna be Mrs hinch instagramers and loves herself so much far from the little softly spoken Jane at the start cooking all the time and random chats now people have to pay for the privilege of being acknowledged by her or join her team she will regret letting her channel totally die out when she realises FM isn’t sustainable sorry a long rant today but she’s so stuck up
ditto I actually use to like her ... I found her funny and quite endearing in the beginning I’m guessing because I have a daughter in her 20’s ( only my daughter thankfully didn’t inherit my fat gene and takes after her paternal side of the family, anyway I digress 😂😂 ) back to Jane .... slowly this funny, slightly socially awkward girl became a media monster as she gained more confidence, the confidence then turned into a cockiness and she thinks she is something she is not... I’m all for trying to better oneself but I think she has well and truly crossed the line the video content is not worthy of a subscription fee, the constant pushing of the MLM, the blatant lies about whatever the latest weight loss venture... and the things I found most despicable her disregard for Charlie’s mum and her having food deliveries while vulnerable people couldn’t get a time slot during this covid outbreak whilst simultaneously working at a bleeping supermarket.

Reactions: 14
Someone (no doubt her ) has asked what type of house they're hoping for ,she said something with character that they could put their own stamp on but she wouldn't rule out a new build 😂
Talk about the 2 extremes!
How about a tent? Or a caravan? That's more within their budget

• Haha
This latest moan about negativity amuses me. If we look at it in detail, where is she seeing it?
  1. she removes all negative comments, which could either come from tattlers, or from trolls, she doesn't know which
  2. we don't know if she's getting emails from trolls
So how is she seeing any negativity? The only place she could see it, is if she came on this site. And why would she? I know for sure that if I were her, I wouldn't read here, because you'd get in a depressing cycle of self-justification! I'd just ignore it.

Reactions: 9
If they wanted a new build they could do the help to buy equity loan but they would need 5% plus fees, help to buy would give them 20% deposit and they would need to secure a 75% montage. Although the average new build 2 bed would be around 299k in east sussex so it's way out of their budget even with help to buy.

They could do one of those shared equity new builds where they only own 20 or 30% of it. In fact if they do end up with a new build i'd put money on it that they only own like 20%-30% of it but she will make out like they've saved enough for a huge deposit on a brand new house all because of FM world. When in reality they own 20% of it 😅

• Haha
If they wanted a new build they could do the help to buy equity loan but they would need 5% plus fees, help to buy would give them 20% deposit and they would need to secure a 75% montage. Although the average new build 2 bed would be around 299k in east sussex so it's way out of their budget even with help to buy.

They could do one of those shared equity new builds where they only own 20 or 30% of it. In fact if they do end up with a new build i'd put money on it that they only own like 20%-30% of it but she will make out like they've saved enough for a huge deposit on a brand new house all because of FM world. When in reality they own 20% of it 😅
That's just what they might do ,how else are they going to afford to buy. Charlie couldn't even go on furlough they were struggling for money then ..

Reactions: 11
Well she’s just wasted £900 on a wank car , she ain’t moving no where , unless they are left some money I can’t see it happening, £300 a week on food too they must spend 😖 not to mention all the absolute tit she buys

when she's stood at the window going - charlie bean, Charlie bean where are youuuuuu like a demented, roly poly pervert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 everytime I watch it it has me in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Jane, you’re so busy that you have time to watch the sawahla adderleys coffee moaning Live, and got a mention, you wait we will never hear the end of it
Their own stamp? 😂😂😂 She can’t even spell original never mind think it.

oooh and I think I know what the Muscle Food project is! She’s going to do a fragrance collaboration with them (which of course she can because it’s her own bizznizz so she’s in total control of everything including the range). I can see it now. FM1000008 often mistakin for Sausidge and bean brekfist. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.