Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane Gammons #3 she took Peebles off the beach. She eats more in a day than I do in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In some ways i feel for jane i really do if she stuck to plan properly it woild work for her and it is sad she is not considering her health at all she is going to struggle on holiday no doubt we will see a melt down or two

How old is this woman? I have no idea and would have a guess at late 30โ€™s.

Reactions: 1
How old is this woman? I have no idea and would have a guess at late 30โ€™s.
She's 26 and Charlie is 29!!!

Did anyone notice she said her brother is 33, he looks younger than her from the vlog he briefly appeared in a few months ago!

Reactions: 4
She looks a lot bigger than Helen, Helen has slimmer legs and it makes a difference to her figure. Janes chin is out of control and i hope she sees it and it pushes her on to lose this weight once and for all. She's going to have a very miserable holiday if she doesnt. Such a shame a 26 year old is living this way.

She looks a lot bigger than Helen, Helen has slimmer legs and it makes a difference to her figure. Janes chin is out of control and i hope she sees it and it pushes her on to lose this weight once and for all. She's going to have a very miserable holiday if she doesnt. Such a shame a 26 year old is living this way.
I quite like Helen, apart from the breaking into song constantly that Gammons now does too! She seems naturally funny and is relatable and I think she always looks good whatever size she is at, unlike Waynetta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I couldnโ€™t believe how slim Helen is compared to her

Reactions: 5
So if she is a size 14 in primark . Helen must be an 8 in there ๐Ÿ˜‚
The only place she is a size 14 is in her own deluded mind ... Agree with you all though, she has seriously packed on the pounds since Christmas, I donโ€™t know what โ€˜planโ€™ she is on but itโ€™s clearly not Slimming World or any other โ€˜dietโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Why go on Insta stories talking about the bike ride with a bloody face mask on? Really, she's not for real. Attention seeking again I see ๐Ÿค”

Why go on Insta stories talking about the bike ride with a bloody face mask on? Really, she's not for real. Attention seeking again I see ๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is this her upgrading from the usual nappy rash cream smeared all over her face and pretending she forgot it was there????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is this her upgrading from the usual nappy rash cream smeared all over her face and pretending she forgot it was there????
Why does she use the nappy rash cream on her face? I donโ€™t really follow Jane on social media, found this thread really funny so I will watch the odd video. Please can someone tell me if I am missing out on a skincare secret ! ;)

• Haha
Why does she use the nappy rash cream on her face? I donโ€™t really follow Jane on social media, found this thread really funny so I will watch the odd video. Please can someone tell me if I am missing out on a skincare secret ! ;)
Hahahaha she whines about having skin breakouts (which to be frank are a couple of spots) and cakes her face in Sudocreme then halfway trough a vlog says โ€œoh sorry guys forgot to rub it inโ€ her breakouts are probably from the amount of junk she eats ... itโ€™s a bit like the โ€œexcuse the state of my hair todayโ€ comments when her hair is the exact same every vlog ....total attention seeker fishing for compliments .... but worth a watch for the shites and giggles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I have no idea re sudocreme I would think cause of how thick it is it would do your face more harm than good but tbh I have never really suffered from spots ... just the occasional one if I have to have a photo taken ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol, when I was a teen my best friend at the time said Sudocreme was good for spots, maybe that's why?๐Ÿ˜

^ Great minds think alike, posted at the same time about bloomin' Sudocreme lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.