Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grow up girl for goodness sake!!! We all get aches and pains.. if everyone went to the docs with every ache the waiting time for appointment would be years instead of bloody weeks/months! Hobble about... moan about it but for goodness sake don’t waste the nhs’s time 🤬 makes me so angry!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It certainly puts things into perspective, she needs to give her pathetic self a damn good shake! I can only imagine how extremely hard this is for you, you must miss him terribly! x
Yes, my heart is breaking. He is only 53!! Pancreatic and liver cancer, with blood clots on both lungs. - I listen to the way she speaks down to Charlie, and the way she is so extremely disrespectful to him, and my blood boils. I wont be watching her anymore, she disgusts me in every way.

Shouldn't Jarad be at school?

Yes, my heart is breaking. He is only 53!! Pancreatic and liver cancer, with blood clots on both lungs. - I listen to the way she speaks down to Charlie, and the way she is so extremely disrespectful to him, and my blood boils. I wont be watching her anymore, she disgusts me in every way.
I do hope that you are not too stressed with your situation and that your husband is as comfortable as possible. Sending you lots of love from us all at this difficult time.

I hate the way that Jane talks to Charlie she has no respect again in today's video she had a go at him because they were in a rush. I never speak to my fiance or indeed anyone like that. I hope that if she is like that at work she gets put in her place for being so rude and disrespectful.

Reactions: 8
if I went to the docs for every ache and pain I'd practically live there 😣 it's people like her that put such a strain on the NHS...

• Haha
So so sorry to hear this Muzical. Thoughts are with you both. Sending love xx

When Charlie stopped to take off the labels on his shoes she was a right bossy madam, just like Elaine Jones. I do wish these husbands would stand up to them though, put them in their places a bit more.

• Haha
Shouldn't Jarad be at school?
I think he starts in September. She calls his playschool School. Loads of them have kids starting school this year. Whathe are thry going to do about vlogging when thry have to get proper jobs?

Also talking of controlling there husbands. Don't you hate how Helen gets her boy to perform for the camera?. "Say you love mummy! " "say hello everyone I love you" . If I has to tell my kid to tell me he loved me I would feel like I failed.

• Haha
Caravan fun 😂 I swear those two could make anything look dull, they'll be on Wallace Arnold tours next, made me laugh when she said she was delayed putting up the vlog cos she "didn't wan't to put out any old rubbish" isn't that 99% of her vlogs are anyway? Then she said she was going to take her chocolate biscuit and cup of tea and have a lie down to rurrrrrrlax as she'd been at work and just had her lunch! If she put more effort in and created quality content then I would get the whole working part time and doing youtube part time but she just films herself in the kitchen half heartedly cooking in her nightie or stained tops, does dull taste tests telling Charlie what to say or car chats which are like watching paint dry in terms of entertainment value, she is so so lazy, has drivvel content and still gets the followers and lots of kiss ass comments, the world has gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caravan fun 😂 I swear those two could make anything look dull, they'll be on Wallace Arnold tours next, made me laugh when she said she was delayed putting up the vlog cos she "didn't wan't to put out any old rubbish" isn't that 99% of her vlogs are anyway? Then she said she was going to take her chocolate biscuit and cup of tea and have a lie down to rurrrrrrlax as she'd been at work and just had her lunch! If she put more effort in and created quality content then I would get the whole working part time and doing youtube part time but she just films herself in the kitchen half heartedly cooking in her nightie or stained tops, does dull taste tests telling Charlie what to say or car chats which are like watching paint dry in terms of entertainment value, she is so so lazy, has drivvel content and still gets the followers and lots of kiss ass comments, the world has gone mad!
I laughed at that "any old rubbish" comment too, along with

"I'm having a club...its on slimming world but im not going to count it..." hmmm no wonder she is gaining

• Haha
She always looks so unwell and noticed she said "I don't feel too good, it's all the rubbish we have been having" I thought she was on SW I can't keep up with this on and off plan and mystery weigh in's why bother paying the money if you don't want to be on plan :rolleyes: I must rather she ditch the whole SW thing she holds on to it so she can vlog when she occasionally cooks something SW I am guessing to keep the SW interested

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the pic Helen put on Instagram earlier let's just say its not flattering

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the pic Helen put on Instagram earlier let's just say its not flattering
Yes. Omg Jane looks so big and I bet that rain jacket doesn't zip up. Looks like Helen is taking her fashion tips off of Fop with the hair bands

Reactions: 3

if that raincoat zips id be amazed, its not even half way round, she's stacked so much weight back on, she would be much better to put her hands up and say you know what i've put loads back on and then decide if she wants to carry on as she is or get back on plan etc but the constant pretence she's on plan or losing weight is beyond a joke now......the camera never lies ;)

^ Not only does the camera never lie, it usually adds on pounds too lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.