Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry bout the lack of punctuation in the previous comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was multitasking

Lol, when I was a teen my best friend at the time said Sudocreme was good for spots, maybe that's why?😁

^ Great minds think alike, posted at the same time about bloomin' Sudocreme lol
I think we should get a discount code for the publicity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for clearing that up! How do you forget to rub it in when you are basically staring at yourself constantly?
I use nappy rash cream for its intended purpose on my children, there are brands out there with more zinc content, which would be the ingredient doing anything for her breakout. I am sure Caroline Hirons was talking about it on This Morning.
I thought it was something medically recommended to Jane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thank you for clearing that up! How do you forget to rub it in when you are basically staring at yourself constantly?
I use nappy rash cream for its intended purpose on my children, there are brands out there with more zinc content, which would be the ingredient doing anything for her breakout. I am sure Caroline Hirons was talking about it on This Morning.
I thought it was something medically recommended to Jane :ROFLMAO:
Ahhhhh that’s the burning question ... now I am not a vain person in the slightest but if I was going to put myself out there I would check for the obvious before doing so ... you know no spinach in the teeth, dress not tucked in my knickers, hair passable, rub sudacrene in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
:ROFLMAO: I actually like bon marche some of their clothes are not as dated as they used to be plus their sizes are so generous I feel better getting my pregnant arse into a size 16 rather than a larger size in another shop although I didn't shop their before being pregnant :LOL:

I Don't understand how Jane gains the weight so quickly. Unless she consumes like 4000 calories a day every single day there is Just noway surely. I eat a fair enough of rubbish and could never gain it back that quickly unless I literally never moved. I don't think SW is for her though someone with no portion control or food education if I am honest because they think free food is fine to shove in their face but the free food eaten in the masses can be the same calories as if you went out for a "high syn" meal I know SW doesn't do the calories thing but I think this is where it confuses people like Jane as you need to have some control over what goes in.

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO: I actually like bon marche some of their clothes are not as dated as they used to be plus their sizes are so generous I feel better getting my pregnant arse into a size 16 rather than a larger size in another shop although I didn't shop their before being pregnant :LOL:

I Don't understand how Jane gains the weight so quickly. Unless she consumes like 4000 calories a day every single day there is Just noway surely. I eat a fair enough of rubbish and could never gain it back that quickly unless I literally never moved. I don't think SW is for her though someone with no portion control or food education if I am honest because they think free food is fine to shove in their face but the free food eaten in the masses can be the same calories as if you went out for a "high syn" meal I know SW doesn't do the calories thing but I think this is where it confuses people like Jane as you need to have some control over what goes in.
Totally, many moons ago I lost 3 dress sizes on the Atkins diet it took me near on two years to put on what I lost and that was just going back to carbs (and a lot of them πŸ˜‚)... She must be seriously packing away some calories to put on so much so quickly. I know we are all different in how our bodies react but it’s plain to see her relationship with food hasn’t changed SW friendly or not she likes stuffing her face, until she gets to the crux of what she is using food as a crutch for she won’t lose weight healthily or sustain it.

That is not meant in a mean way at all despite the fact I am not a fan of hers, SW doesn’t work for people that have v unhealthy relationships with food. 😊

Jane says she is a weight loss account and she wants to lose weight. Also Jane stuffing her face with fish and chips and deep fried mars bar. This is funny from the woman who says she never has what she wants .

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jane says she is a weight loss account and she wants to lose weight. Also Jane stuffing her face with fish and chips and deep fried mars bars. This is funny from the woman who says she never has what she wants .

Deep fried Mars Bar????? Nooooo that’s beyond wrong ... 🀒🀒🀒

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s disgusting as if fish and chips wasn’t enough . It’s in the latest vlog .
Don't forget the half fish cake as well πŸ˜‚. Someone has commented saying the deep fried Mars bar is 640 calories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I guess she'll be back on plan tomorrow lol

• Haha
I can just picture her, "This deep fried Mars bar is 32 syns, but I'm not going to count it" 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I'm good in the week but bad at weekends. Me and my hubby like having a takeaway and drinking. I am not 15 stones. What on earth does she eat? My auntie is about 16 stones and eats the earth. If this is what sw does then duck it! Steak and tit for lunch a big proper dinner then more tit just because sw says. Ffs get out of slimming world you bleeping muppet. It's not happening for you, omg no wonder you cant shift any weight. You e got all the time in the world. No kids hanging off you're arse. Jesus I'd be well in it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That thumbnail of Charlie with Jarod...just have a baby already Jane! You might as well you already Live like a retired couple.

Reactions: 6
I have not seen the vlog yet but this is what I was getting at earlier you cannot then Just go "Oh I am back on plan now" then have a good few days possibly a week and expect results Just admit SW is not for you and you have no interest right now in weight loss give it up I don't know how anyone can take her seriously and there is a difference from going out and Enjoying yourself and Just constantly on the binge until you hit enough guilt to then "get back on plan" because it won't work and you will Just keep beating yourself up. I don't Judge people on their size but hate to see someone in denial or really confused by food and SW it would be much better if she followed a different way of losing weight like a few days eating sensible and exercising then the odd day when she eats whatever the hell she wants and none of this syn rubbish she would find herself losing weight whilst still having the odd treat rather than literally ALL or NOTHING.

Reactions: 7
^ I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the 5:2 plan, I don't know if she's mentioned it in the past?

Reactions: 2
She's clearly not on slimming world and hasn't been for awhile...shes most likely gained all the weight she lost since January which is just so frustrating as it takes her so long to lose it.

Reactions: 5
In the vlog last week when she was whinging over her foot she said she didn't want to stay off work as she would lose money, surely Tesco give sick pay?!

In the vlog last week when she was whinging over her foot she said she didn't want to stay off work as she would lose money, surely Tesco give sick pay?!
Couldn't have been that bad or she would have taken time off. I know she has had loads of sick days over the years, and she is a part timer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
just watched the "everything battered" vlog.......urgh! When Helen was unwrapping the battered mars bar I was cringing as it must have been stone cold seen as they'd eaten the other stuff first, it was sat there in a puddle of grease, I was thinking no way will they eat that and then up pipes Jane with "im excited" πŸ˜‚
if she wants to come off SW and not be a weight loss "influencer" fine but be bloody honest Jane and stop looking like a joke channel, if the best fun you can have with pals you hardly see is "pull your best ugly face" and chatting about toilet wipes then its time to stop vloging such shite, quality over quantity Jane.....always

So she had fish and chips and fish cake on the side the half a battered mars bar! No wonder her face was shiny at the end πŸ˜„

• Haha
I have not seen the vlog yet but this is what I was getting at earlier you cannot then Just go "Oh I am back on plan now" then have a good few days possibly a week and expect results Just admit SW is not for you and you have no interest right now in weight loss give it up I don't know how anyone can take her seriously and there is a difference from going out and Enjoying yourself and Just constantly on the binge until you hit enough guilt to then "get back on plan" because it won't work and you will Just keep beating yourself up. I don't Judge people on their size but hate to see someone in denial or really confused by food and SW it would be much better if she followed a different way of losing weight like a few days eating sensible and exercising then the odd day when she eats whatever the hell she wants and none of this syn rubbish she would find herself losing weight whilst still having the odd treat rather than literally ALL or NOTHING.
Let's just face it, she can't stick to anything that's good for her. She will never be slim, and if she ever did lose tons of weight, she would put it all back on in a very short space of time, and probably a lot more. She needs to be happy with the size she is, and just enjoy life as it's very short. I'm spending all day everyday in a hospice with my husband who is dying, it certainly alters the perspective on life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.