Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say its the cost for hiring the hall i recon if u looked into hiring these places it would cost a bit but no way like nearly 17 pound per person say 100 people attended that still nearly 2 grand idk just sounds a lot really
looking at last year's video it does not look like there was anywhere near 100 people there. mainly you tubers and the odd few others and quite a few larger people in the audience, which makes me think that these people are definitely going to slimcon for influencers not to get autographs...and they will find this lot, piling on the weight not shredding it.

Reactions: 2
looking at last year's video it does not look like there was anywhere near 100 people there. mainly you tubers and the odd few others and quite a few larger people in the audience, which makes me think that these people are definitely going to slimcon for influencers not to get autographs...and they will find this lot, piling on the weight not shredding it.
I'm sure they all quoted about 250 to 300 were there last year. But a few weeks before slimcon last year all of them were giving away unlimited tickets πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone find it odd how charlie follows a lot of female youtube influencers like sw people idk just my hubby does sw and would not follow people just cause i did think somone is looking for some eye candy away from home πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
how does she build her channel and get so many views and comments with such shite content? its total drivel, she looks like a lazy slob most of the time yet people seem to adore her, is it some sort of cult? crap, lazy and dull vlogging for sure, did chuckle at the gut shot when she greeted Helen in the hall through, think she bent to pick up the camera and boom...belly shot....not the best angle for someone claiming to be a 14 ;)

next thread suggestion...

JD Gammons - Greedy, definitely not speedy and very very needy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next thread suggestion -
JANE GAMMONS - getting fat , ebaying charity tat, stealing stones while her belly grows πŸ˜‚

Long I know but sums her up I think πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Charlie is questioned his responses are always so one tone and like he is bored stupid with a camera being shoved in his face.

Reactions: 3
Tilly Cutler (tillycutler) = fatter and never on plan

Chloe Phillips (chloephillips_sw) = binging on holiday and fatter

Kate (k8_losing_w8) = trying her best but slowly getting fatter

Sarah Smith (sarahsmith_sw) = Trying her best but not always on plan and does HDE

Laura Rebecca (laurarebeccaw) = Has she lost any weight?

Rachel Bayles (bayles1986swweightloss) = boring but is mostly on plan

Patrick Harries (Weigh In Time) = Fatter

The Hairy Slimmer (thehairyslimmer) =Fatter

Vincent Henry (iamvincenthenry) = Who?

Jane and Charlie Gammons (jane_gammons charile_j_gammons) = Don't feel like their deserve to be on stage at this Slimming Con coz Jane is never on it proper and she's F A T!

Debbie Fawcett (Debster_sw) = boring

Tan Darbyshire (Trim With Tan) = Trim With Tat is fatter

Olivia Thomas (indigooolivia) = pregnant and will have NB
It's an absolute farce!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I skipped through most of the vlog where Charlie is away, but it was very obvious when she asked him if he was missing home, he hesitated before reluctantly saying yes! Christ, he was only away a couple of nights. A bit pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Watched the latest vlog. When will she stop pretending to be to dim to pronouns words?. You don't need to fake that tit Jane to make people think your thick coz we already do.
Also when will she debobble that disgusting bed headbord?
Anyone else think she's sounding broody when she talks about the duds?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's an absolute farce!!
SlimCON for sure, who wants to see most of this lot when all they do is be off plan most of the time, make their own rules up, binge, cheat, gain weight and tell porkies πŸ˜‰ I swear they think they're celebs or guru's, it's a joke and very cringe

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she's sounding broody when she talks about the duds?
I do think she is a little broody and didn't she mention coming off the Pill but I think deep down she knows getting pregnant at her size could be irresponsible with the health problems she has already I am not sure her body could cope with pregnancy I know many plus size women have healthy pregnancies and babies but she does seem to have some problems I know she used to mention breathlessness and sleep apnoea (she is always tired so assume another underlying issue) and now problems with her foot. Although she has not mentioned these for a while and she is much bigger now than she was when she mentioned she cold feel the problems coming back with the weight.

Reactions: 3
Wait she has sleep apnea so does she wear a mask at night ? My grandpa had that and had to use an over night machine

Reactions: 1
I skipped through most of the vlog where Charlie is away, but it was very obvious when she asked him if he was missing home, he hesitated before reluctantly saying yes! Christ, he was only away a couple of nights. A bit pathetic.
She needs to grow up. My darling husband went into a hospice on Sunday, her's just went away for a couple of nights!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She needs to grow up. My darling husband went into a hospice on Sunday, her's just went away for a couple of nights!!
It certainly puts things into perspective, she needs to give her pathetic self a damn good shake! I can only imagine how extremely hard this is for you, you must miss him terribly! x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.