Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How painful listing to Charlie about the hospital wait 😭 poor guy in every vlog you can see the life drain out of him 😬

Reactions: 7
I can't listen to her eating on cam and why on earth would you vlog a hospital visit! I don't need to know that Charlie has a lump on his knob 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How painful listing to Charlie about the hospital wait 😭 poor guy in every vlog you can see the life drain out of him 😬
I've only just discovered Jane, thanks to this site lol. Is that how the poor guy speaks all the time? I thought it might be just because he's been in pain with whatever the problem with his side is. I don't think it's necessary to vlog him checking in at the out of hours doctors and all of that.

I can't listen to her eating on cam and why on earth would you vlog a hospital visit! I don't need to know that Charlie has a lump on his knob 😳
He doesn't have a lump there lol

Reactions: 1
Sorry.. Groin.. Or could be the meat, two veg who really knows and who really needed to know anyway! . Don't think Jane did him any favours asking his symptoms. I'd be livid if my partner was filming every time I was poorly.

Reactions: 3
Sorry.. Groin.. Or could be the meat, two veg who really knows and who really needed to know anyway! . Don't think Jane did him any favours asking his symptoms. I'd be livid if my partner was filming every time I was poorly.
Have to say, I do think she over shares a bit too much! I am all for being real on social media - but there's not a hope in hell's chance I would ever let my husband film me on my way to hospital or in pain or something.
Lol I bet these influencers feel like they can't win with us Tattle lot - we are either criticizing them for being fake and posting an unrelatable life - or we are saying that they are over sharing their real life πŸ˜‚. Maybe Jane is trying too hard to be relatable.

I've only just discovered Jane, thanks to this site lol. Is that how the poor guy speaks all the time? I thought it might be just because he's been in pain with whatever the problem with his side is. I don't think it's necessary to vlog him checking in at the out of hours doctors and all of that.

He doesn't have a lump there lol
Yes that is how he speaks all the time. the kind of voice that sends you to sleep

It’s so awful to watch that I love it really makes me laugh , both a bit simple poor Charlie has no idea what’s going on and Jane is eating herself to death like an elderly couple πŸ™Š

Reactions: 5
It’s so awful to watch that I love it really makes me laugh , both a bit simple poor Charlie has no idea what’s going on and Jane is eating herself to death like an elderly couple πŸ™Š
I keep saying it but these forums bring out the worst in me haha😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another bloody taste test, all Charlie ever says is "yeah, its alright" and then Jane just goes mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm over and over at whatever she puts in her mouth, what a snoozefest

Poor Charlie is more like a 59 year old I truly believe Jane is not good for him they have zero fun , how excited he was over the birthday cup cakes 😬😬
They need to have fun all it is is food food food and mundane car drives 😫

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.