Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the second half of it was a health scare with Charlie, she ended it on them still being at the hospital waiting for results, it just doesn't sit well with me that these "influencers" vlog stuff like this, I really hope all is well with Charlie but I really don't think she should be vlogging it all, its like a cry for sympathy and attention :cautious:
I agree, the nosey part of me loves it but I felt she deliberately went in the car just to vlog an update. bizzare. Cliffhanger should she go home or Stay with Charlie , I hope he's ok but they do make me chuckle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I too wish Charlie well.

Jane going on about her "platform" like she's a government public service announcement though...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m only few mins in but already the charity shop top is prob too big for her ( always says this try’s it on it’s too tight ) and a jd seasoning pitch 😂🙌🏼

Charlie seems a nice enough bloke, a bit drippy but overall a decent fella. Jane was a bit of a cow referring to his "special shampoo" and then making sure we all knew what she meant by specifying "caffeine shampoo". Personally I think he should just shave his head, I reckon it would suit him.

Doubt it's gallstones if it's an ache in his abdomen/groin! Hope it's something minor and easily rectified. Could be groin strain if Teacake is right and they've been trying for a baby *TMI* :ROFLMAO::eek:

• Haha
Charlie seems a nice enough bloke, a bit drippy but overall a decent fella. Jane was a bit of a cow referring to his "special shampoo" and then making sure we all knew what she meant by specifying "caffeine shampoo". Personally I think he should just shave his head, I reckon it would suit him.

Doubt it's gallstones if it's an ache in his abdomen/groin! Hope it's something minor and easily rectified. Could be groin strain if Teacake is right and they've been trying for a baby *TMI* :ROFLMAO::eek:
I agree about the shaved head. I know guys get upset about hair loss and I understand but lots of us girls love shaved heads. It wouldn't put me off.

Reactions: 4
She just did a live hula hooping session 😂 bless her she could barely keep it up!

Charles fine though apparently.

Did anyone see the live on insta ?
Hoops and weights 😭 god I love this women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperate for content if she feels the need to share such private aspects of her life! Poor Charlie, but then he should man up and say put the camera away Jane!!! He wasn’t in pain so why waste the NHS time and resources? Just book a bloody doctors appointment like us normal people do 🤦‍♀️ Jeez grow up the pair of you, your embarrassing 😲

Reactions: 7
Desperate for content if she feels the need to share such private aspects of her life! Poor Charlie, but then he should man up and say put the camera away Jane!!! He wasn’t in pain so why waste the NHS time and resources? Just book a bloody doctors appointment like us normal people do 🤦‍♀️ Jeez grow up the pair of you, your embarrassing 😲
Yeah should have got doctors appointment and gone from there 😬

I agree, can't understand why they called 111, it wasn't an emergency

In a horriable way i hope this makes jane think how important health is tbh
It won't!

Yeah should have got doctors appointment and gone from there 😬
Totally bloody agree ... if he was in pain for over a week he had ample opportunity to g to the walk in or Dr ... Makes me bloody mad when people use A & E for a Drs appointment ... I take it he wasn’t partaking in the excercise this evening due to his serious health issue????

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell I can't believe she had the camera in his face when he was on the phone and filming in the hospital ffs!! Come on Charlie tell her to duck off 😂 Honestly Jane, put the bleeping camera down there's no need!

I see there was no mention of weigh in 😂😂

Watched some of it so far and have my WTF face on for sure, her and charlie doing zumba......no just no! also her taste test of the iceland SW meal, close up chomping....eurgh and why did she feel the need to add a load of beef and more cheese to that ready meal??
Then when she got that parcel and said she had asked for more JD seasonings that she had run out of yet showed her stockpile of them that resembles a warehouse, buy some you absolute beg, did have to chuckle though when she showed that top from the charity shop and said she thought it looked too big for her.....cut to her trying it on and its like a skin on a sausage 😂 far far too small.......off to watch more!
Did make me laugh “this dress is too big for me and not very flattering... “ erm it’s not the dress love 😂

• Haha
Totally bloody agree ... if he was in pain for over a week he had ample opportunity to g to the walk in or Dr ... Makes me bloody mad when people use A & E for a Drs appointment ... I take it he wasn’t partaking in the excercise this evening due to his serious health issue????
No he was in charge of the music poor sod she talks to him like a bit tit sounds awful I can really see this poor guy just walking out one day

• Wow
No he was in charge of the music poor sod she talks to him like a bit tit sounds awful I can really see this poor guy just walking out one day
Who could blame him .... seriously who the duck vlogs their husband in hospital???? Priorities Jane !!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.