Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much food does this woman buy?!! It seems like every vlog she does, she shows what she’s bought and other vlogs she is showing tesco delivery... I am a family of 3 and only spend about £70 a fortnight lol crazy. Way too much food.. it’s no wonder she gives into temptation! And a “syn” drawer is a recipe for disaster. Snack on fruits FFS.

Reactions: 6
She was delighted saying it's too big, it looked far too tight around her bust!!

But she is back on plan having a ready meal designed to be a main meal for lunch adding shite loads of beef and cheese to it!!!! I predict the scales backing away from her again this week 😂😂😂 all joking aside she obviously has a serious binge eating issue that needs to be addressed and slimming world just is not suitable for people like her until they address the issue they have around food ....

Yeah should have got doctors appointment and gone from there 😬
He had a GP appointment booked for Wednesday according to the vlog.

Then he made the fatal mistake of consulting Dr Google and ended up worrying the tit out of himself.

He called 111 and they rang back saying they'd booked an appointment for him athe Urgent Care Centre at the hospital. He went to that and the person he saw was a bit baffled - thought it could be gallstones, kidney stones or appendix. Talk about covering your options with a non-diagnosis! I reckon it was one of the cleaners pretending to be a medic in their tea break. Anyway, they told him to go to A&E for bloods, scans etc. so that's how he ended up there.

I agree, can't understand why they called 111, it wasn't an emergency
111 is for non-emergency concerns, 999 is the emergency number.

I work alongside some of the 111 doctors and they get some bizarre calls. Today it was someone with sore ears - turned out they had them pierced yesterday. Fuckwits, fuckwits everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not pregnant just looks like she's due to drop baby JD seasonings in two weeks. That chin is epic! Definitely 15.5 at the very least hence this panic exercise at home that won't last.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But she is back on plan having a ready meal designed to be a main meal for lunch adding shite loads of beef and cheese to it!!!! I predict the scales backing away from her again this week 😂😂😂 all joking aside she obviously has a serious binge eating issue that needs to be addressed and slimming world just is not suitable for people like her until they address the issue they have around food ....

If I don't have anything prepared for lunch I take an iceland sw meal and it lasts two days lunches with some salad no need to add meat and extra cheese to it.

Reactions: 5
Hey
If I don't have anything prepared for lunch I take an iceland sw meal and it lasts two days lunches with some salad no need to add meat and extra cheese to it.
Same! there are a couple of their curries I like... that is 2-3 lunches with 1 rice split between for me and I certainly don’t have a small appetite 😂

I was getting worried I was missing out for a moment there 😂😂😂😂
It's enough being addicted to that one as well as this one now!😁
@Wellwellwell... Turns out I'm unable to DM you as you don't have enough posts apparently. It's Guru Gossip, hopefully I won't get banned lol. I thought everyone knew about that one?😉☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Without Tattle I would never have been introduced to Lou and her bits and bobs.... I am eternally grateful for this.... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It's enough being addicted to that one as well as this one now!😁
@Wellwellwell... Turns out I'm unable to DM you as you don't have enough posts apparently. It's Guru Gossip, hopefully I won't get banned lol. I thought everyone knew about that one?😉☺
I only found out about tattle because fopperholic mentioned it in a video.

^ I must admit I've never followed her - is she worth a watch lol? Sorry for the OT

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.